Precision Home Inspection

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ottawa  >  Precision Home Inspection

Reviews for Precision Home Inspection

PatrickSadaphal in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We hired Sean to do a home inspection for us. He was willing to come in on a Saturday as we both work during the week. He did a very thorough job and answered all of our questions as we are first time home buyers and we have a lot to learn. We got the report the same day. It was very comprehensive and detailed with photos, explanations, and recommendations. He was very polite and extremely knowledgeable. We strongly recommend Sean Shea of Precision Home Inspection to anyone!

Thanks Patrick. It was my pleasure working with you. Best wishes.
Sean

Alex
1 review Ottawa, ON

Sean did a home inspection for us on a conditional sale with short notice . He was on time, very pleasant and explained everything in great detail. I felt he really took his time and did a complete and thorough inspection. He voiced any concerns right away during the inspection and then followed up with a very detailed document that listed any issues with photos and recommendations. He was great to work with and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a thorough home inspection done and a competitive price. Thanks Sean!

Thank you Alex. It was my pleasure. Best wishes to you in your move. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about your house in the future. Take care.

New to Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We used Precision Home Inspection for our move to Ottawa. Precision was punctual and spent some time reviewing our home. Precision did provide a documented report that showed a number of minor maintenance issues but since we have been here for a few months now I have come to feel that the inspection was too cursory. As an example although we live in a bungalow Precision only inspected the roof from the ground. I don't feel the inspection of our attic was adequate. This was my second time using a home inspector and Precision's inspection was lacking in comparison to the detailed inspection we had on the purchase of our first home. I would not use Precision for a future inspection.

Having been in business for 18 years as the owner and sole inspector of Precision Home Inspections I take great pride in my work and would encourage any of my clients to contact me directly with any questions or concerns. I have hundreds of repeat clients in our region as a result.

Unfortunately, public postings such as this do not allow a business to investigate a circumstance or provide details when no we do not know who is posting or in what context. Not feeling something was adequate doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't. And workplace safety regulations prohibit walking on a roof without being tied off to the structure. Not practical at a home inspection. Modern cameras and a good bit of experience are in order here.

I would assure any potential client that my inspection and report are far from cursory. The majority of my past clients are well aware of this. Now that I am aware of this site, I will certainly encourage my clients to post their feedback on my services.

Mike in Stittsville
12 reviews Stittsville, ON

Sean did a solid job on my home inspection, considering there was 3 feet of snow outside. He pointed out some minor things and one major concern, which required further expertise. It was a good catch, and we dealt with it easily. The report came quickly and it was worth the price.

Your home inspection is only as good as your inspector, and Sean was solid, reliable and knowledgeable.

I would absolutely use him again.

a
1 review Ottawa, ON

Shea was exceptionally thorough, knowledgeable and extremely well priced for the detail and time spent inspecting. Highly recommend use of his services. His home inspection report is the most comprehensive in the area. Extremely attentive and meticulous.