Strokes Of Genius Painting

Wendy Lowe from Ottawa
Wendy Lowe from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

House Painting

My husband and I are beyond satisfied with the work that Strokes of Genius did on our house. Daniel, the owner, and Rick and Luc, the painters, are extremely professional, friendly, and are committed to doing a great job. Our house looks fabulous -- the quality is amazing. The work was hardly a disruption. The painters did a great job of cleaning up each night and they were very careful with putting down drop cloths and covering our furniture so there were no damages.

We had originally hired another painting company and they absolutely destroyed our house - destroyed our furniture, with paint on the carpet, paint on the hardwood, you name it. It was so bad, we had to let them go. We saw the great reviews Strokes of Genius was getting, so we called Daniel for a quote. After explaining that we needed his team to come in a-la-Mike Holmes and repair and repaint our house after what the first company had done, Daniel had his team lined up within four days.

So words of advice, if you want the job done RIGHT the first time, contact Strokes of Genius. You will not regret it!

Bouchers in Aylmer
Bouchers in Aylmer
2 reviews GATINEAU, QC

Repainting House for Sale

Assisted Review

The team did a great job at our house. The fresh coats of paint helped sell our house in no time (6 days). We will certainly call on their services again. Thank you Daniel and your team (Connor and company).

Chantal Old Ottawa South
Chantal Old Ottawa South
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Interior House Painting

We are very happy with the look of our house. Adam and Miles were very professional, plaisant, making sure we were satisfied with the Job ...we will definitely miss Adam and Miles!We would recommend them, no question!
Thanks to your team Strokes of Genius Painting!

artvandeleh
artvandeleh

Painting

Very happy with the quality of work and level of professionalism provided by Daniel and Conner on this 3 day job to paint a few rooms and a cathedral ceiling room.

Karen in Orleans
Karen in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Living room, dining room ceilings, walls, crown and trim

Assisted Review

The living room and dining room look awesome!!! Connor and Emma did a great job. They were very professional and very accommodating. What a difference a coat of paint can make in a room - the transformation is unbelievable and I'm so happy to be rid of that mint green once and for all! I should also let you know that my mother-in-law, who once owned her own painting business for 30 years, and is not at all easy to please, was very impressed with your work. And my husband is now thinking of what we can have painted next – yahoo!

genevra clarke in Orleans
genevra clarke in Orleans

Painting

These guys r GREAT! Affordable & professional! Work was done as promised & on time I could not believe how REALLY wonderful they were. I recomend them for any project u might have!

George Coyle in Kanata
George Coyle in Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

New Office Paint

Strokes of Genius Painting recently painted my new office building in Ottawa. We completely renovated the space, and the paint job makes it look complete. Extremely professional and on time, and we got exactly what we paid for.
Great work! Highly Recommended.

Jo Anne in Orleans
Jo Anne in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Several rooms including high stairwell

Assisted Review

Daniel, I wanted to take the time to say Thank You to you and your crew Julien and Adam who accomplish in one day what would have taken me about a month or more. Julien and Adam are very professional, trustworthy and made me feel at ease right away. I was so happy that they were available to finish the painting of approximately 1,000 square feet in one day. This full day of work included the main entrance, bathroom, living area, dining room, kitchen, the 2nd storey hallway and stairwell. Most areas required 2 coats of paint. My stairwell is two storeys in height and it is not evident how to proceed to paint the top part and cut around a window at the top of the back wall. Julien and Adam probably cut around 15 doors or more, yet all of this was accomplished and done in one day... what a miracle ! I love my painted house. I am so happy with Adam and Julien's painting expertise. Both have talent, this is evident when looking at the brown color wall meeting a beige one and the green wall meeting up to a beige wall all their lines were crisp, clean and perfect. Most days, I find many people do not take the time to say thank you or how grateful they are about a job perfectly done. I am extremely satisfied and happy to have this huge project (that I was discourraged to take on by myself) to be completely finished in ONE day by Julien and Adam. I would recommend your services to all my friends and family ... and possibly any future painting projects I might decide to take on. I am very grateful for your help and availability on such a short notice Adam and Julien, you guys ROCK ! and made my Easter Holiday a very special one... in a very nicely painted house!

Ann Taillon in Ottawa
Ann Taillon in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Strokes of Genius painted my condo after I was disatisfied with a painting crew that had initially painted my condo.

I had originally hired a painting crew to paint my 12oo square foot condo. Their work was abysmal. Although neat and tidy they forgot to prime in certain areas, they failed to paint a second coat in other areas, certain walls had an orange peel effect, window ledges were forgotten and areas of the baseboards were never painted whatsoever.

I met with Daniel Smith of Strokes of Genius and Daniel explained how he could rectify my situation.

Francois, a painter with Strokes of Genius came to the condo and not only corrected each and every painting mistake he also undertook to ensure that I would be more than pleased with the final outcome.

I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel and Francois of Strokes of Genius. Their work is incomparable and their professionalism is outstanding.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience Ann. I am glad we were able to pick up where the other company left off and really give you the professional finish you were looking for in your beautiful new condo!

Fiona in Gloucester
Fiona in Gloucester
1 review GLOUCESTER, ON

painting and wallpaper application

We had a bad experience with another company who did not start work, Daniel came to the rescue and we are very pleased with the paint and wallpaper jobs- very professional, we would reccomend and use this company again- thanks! :)

Thank you very much for your kind words, Fiona. As a company that cares deeply about our reputation, there is nothing we hate more than to hear about contractors who are giving us all a bad name, like the one who left you in the lurch. It gives us great pleasure to come in and prove that we're not all the same!

More about Strokes Of Genius Painting

Everyone in Ottawa is in a rush to complete a house painting project... But nobody wants a rushed paint job.

THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN!

As Ottawa's Premier Short-Notice and Quick-Booking Interior and Exterior House Painters, we at Strokes of Genius Painting pride ourselves on delivering quality, guaranteed work at a reasonable price... AND in a reasonable timeframe!

The conventional wisdom holds that if you want a painting project done, you either have to pay exorbitant rates to a professional painting contractor and wait months and months until they can fit you in,  or you pay a fly-by-night painter to do a rush job if you can't afford the cost or the wait...

But what if you could get professional painting, AND have it done on your schedule?

At Strokes of Genius Painting, we challenge the conventional wisdom to give you the best of both worlds.

Because we only hire the most experienced, courteous and polite painters, when you book with us you can be sure of the quality of our workmanship. In fact, we're so confident in our work that we guarantee it against any failures for 3 Years.

But because of our unique staffing strategy, we can offer a quality paint job at an affordable price AND work with your schedule to complete your painting project efficiently!

---

Are you planning a larger project, with flooring, fine carpentry, kitchen, bathroom or other renovations? Check out our well-reviewed and Award-Winning renovations division Right Angle Renovations too: http://homestars.com/companies/2811854-right-angle-renovations