Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius GC

Reviews for Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius GC

Christina1527
Christina1527
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Interior painting of two main floors of townhome for house resale

Daniel did an amazing job and didn't even blink when I asked for an extremely short turnaround on the work. His crew did a beautiful job and my house looked great. It helped my home sell in less than 36 hours. Thanks Daniel!

Monu Arora in Ottawa
Monu Arora in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Realtor Review

As a Realtor, punctuality, cost benefit, and customer satisfaction are all highly important criteria when conducting business. Strokes of Genius Painting" were hired to paint a clients property. The work was of high quality, done efficiently and in an timely manner. A $2,400 paint jog resulted in an increase in perceptual value of $20,000. The property is now sold !

AM in Heron Park
AM in Heron Park

Painted interior

Strokes of Genius Painting painted my new home both on budget and on time. While this is now considered impressive for any contractor, Strokes of Genius Painting's high level of customer service went way beyond merely 'on budget and on time' to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the project, including their fine attention to detail, impecable tidy-up after the project, and even fixing mistakes made by a previous contractor. Not only would I recommend this firm to a friend... I already have (to several!).

Brenda in the Glebe
Brenda in the Glebe

home painting

I was very satisfied with the painting job completed in my home by Strokes of Genius Painting. The painters were very professional and pleasant and were quick to respond to my requests concerning how the job was completed. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Kanata, ON

Home Painting

We had Daniel and his company paint our new house. We are thrilled with the service and level of commitment that everybody showed to get the job done. Our house became just the way we wanted in the time that Daniel committed to us that the job would be done. His crew were outstanding and very committed to their work. I have already recommended them twice. You won't be disappointed.

Allen Granum in Almonte
Allen Granum in Almonte
1 review Almonte, ON

new home painting

We had Strokes of Genius do a bunch of painting in the house we purchased before we moved in. Dan came over and gave us a quick and fair quote with a comprehensive breakdown of the costs for each room and trim so we could pick and choose if we wanted. His team got then entire job done in just over 2 days. We were very pleased with the quality, the price, and the experience. Dan and his team provide a professional and quality service with a sebse of pride of workmanship. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Lorelei in Greely
Lorelei in Greely
1 review Greely, ON

Interior house painting

Last year I hired Strokes of Genius to paint most of the interior of my home including ceilings and trim. It was a large job and they did it very well - even repainting rooms when I was not happy with the color. They stayed on schedule and their prices were very reasonable.

I recently hired them again to paint two more rooms and, once again, they did a great job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing these services.

Thanks a lot for this review Lorelei, it's always a pleasure for us to work for you and we look forward to the next time we get the opportunity to do so! Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!

Custom Home Interiors Ottawa
Custom Home Interiors Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Showroom and our customers homes

In working with strokes of Genius, it was quite obvious that they take their job very seriously. Their attention to detail and professionalism exceeded our expectations and we will certainly use them again for our future projects internally as well as recommend them to our own clients. The customer service they provided us was excellent as they made sure we were 100% satisfied with the work before the job was considered over. We did notice that there was one part on a wall that had a thin coat and they were more than happy to send someone out right away to make it right. This is how service should be and I can say with confidence that they stand behind their work. Great Job guys!

-Andrew Emmans-
Owner and CMO
Custom Home Interiors
www.customhomeinteriors.ca

K Mohamed in Kanata
K Mohamed in Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Painted the entire house

We were new to the city and did not know where to start. From the beginning Daniel did a great job making us feel better about the process and answering our questions. He was very professional and listened to our needs. He did not try to sell us on anything we did not need. He did everything he could to accomdate our tight timelines and work within the schedule provided. I would highly recommend.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this Kevin, it really means a lot. It has been a pleasure helping to make your new home your own (and getting rid of that... Interesting... Sailing-themed room!) If you or your family need any other help settling in to Ottawa, please don't hesitate to ask!

More about Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius GC

At Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius General Contracting, we pride ourselves on delivering quality, guaranteed workmanship at a reasonable price... AND on a reasonable timeframe! We strive to be the perfect one-stop-shop for any of your home improvement needs. Whether your project is as simple as painting a bathroom, or as complicated as a full kitchen renovation... or anything in between, give us a call to see why we are the best company in Ottawa to guide you through the process. We are a 100% local company, no franchise fees back to Toronto or elsewhere, just a tight-knit team of skilled local painters and trades excited to help you transform your home!

Our reviews speak for themselves-- over 7 years of overwhelmingly 10/10 reviews from happy clients who hired us for all kinds of painting and home improvement projects, and were extremely happy with the results. After you read through our testimonials here, check out our websites for many more photos of our work and lots more information about the Genius advantage: www.StrokesofGenius.ca for painting, and www.GeniusGC.ca for everything else!