Lowes

henryk in Orleans
henryk in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Variety in selection

We purchased all of our supplies from Lowes for our backyard project. We found that the gravel we needs, the material (construction and finishing) were very well prices. Also, the furniture and fire table was great, a style not found elsewhere and great quality. The discount we received was a big surprise and we are more than pleased.

Melissa Sue in Ottawa
Melissa Sue in Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Don't Order Online from Lowe's Unless You're Prepared for Errors

Ordered from lowes.ca and fulfilled for delivery by Nepean and Orleans stores. Not once, but twice, was the wrong item sent. They sent cheaper model x3 initially. Called, had to go through return process before they could ship new ones out. Went through that, got replacements, and they sent cheaper model yet again. Still waiting to go through the return process for that and in the meantime I'm out the money. Agent on phone said they'd follow up, Didn't. Get a random call a week later from someone else who was rude and unhelpful. Also took over a week for other items for delivery to ship.

Glen in Orleans
Glen in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Variety, Great Prices, Great Staff

I have spent a fair amount on home renovation materials in the last year or two. Most of our shopping is done at Lowe's. Their prices are good, staff are friendly, some are more knowledgable than others, but that is to be expected with a big box store. They have made special requests to manufacturer's for us and gotten back to us in a timely manner. They price match, so they really can't be beat (on products or brands that they sell). Their online system is also very good, easy to search products, has even more variety. Store pickup is convenient, but slow at times, I cannot complain though as it saves me the time of searching up and down the aisles. This is my go to store for home reno.

Eric R. Olsen from Nepean
Eric R. Olsen from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Wall Tiles, backerboard, plumbing

The new Lowes store on Hunt Club road was a wonderful source of products and important info and tips from experts to enable us to create a stand-out bath reno from under-floor to ceiling. It was slow but very worthwhile and we are thrilled with the result.

Kay Oh from Ottawa
Kay Oh from Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Double sink vanity

I went to Lowe's to purchase a double sink marble top vanity that I have had my eyes since the last time I was there. After speaking to the worker there, it turned out that I had to put an order in because they were out of stock. I was disappointed but no problem, did that and it was to be picked up in two weeks or so. I received the call to pick it up. Once I got there, it turned out to be the wrong one and I needed it asap because of the availability of my subcontractor. The manager was called and he apologized. He offered to give me $180 for my troubles (I lived in the West and this store was in East, before they open one at my end). I had to put the order in again, but I think I can deal with it after the sincere apology and credit bonus. Overall, the customer satisfaction guarantee was respected and I will go there again.

Marc-Antoine O. from Ottawa
Marc-Antoine O. from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

staining a fence

Went to Lowes store to buy wood stain for our 300 feet fence. The service was very good, the staff answered all our questions concerning the different products. Plus, the wood stain was on sale, we saves 30%! Will definitively go back. The service was fast and the staff very courteous.

stacey in Kanata
stacey in Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

replacement of two toilets

new pipes were put in and needed, fit was made perfect, good economy for the water with dual flush. friendly customer service, efficient and on time. one toilet took longer than the other, but was not their fault. overall, a great experience.

omearac
omearac
1 review ORL, ON

Paint

Tried Valspar paint for the first time as recommended by the wonderful staff in the paint department. I was more than just pleased with the results. Will never use any other paint product again!

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We recently did a renovation on our rental property. We decided that to get the most out of our money we had to do the kitchen. So we went to the new Lowes in Orleans and purchased their ready-made kitchens. The customer service was amazing and the products and warrenty were even better.

I would definitely recommend them.