Cana Windows and Doors

28 Cleopatra Drive Ottawa ON K2G0B3

Reviews for Cana Windows and Doors

Brenda and John McLean from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

I am extremely satisfied with my new windows. I love the workmanship of the windows, and the colour is perfect. The installers were courteous and professional. The price was better than other companies I got quotes from. The whole process from start to finish exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend CANA Windows and Doors.

Thank you so much for your review; always makes our day to hear kind words about our business/team :)

Dave in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Just finished my second renovation with Cana windows. As expected Wayne Thurber was on time, professional and competitive. Thanks to Mario and his crew, my house looks amazing. They worked none stop until the job was done and left my house spotless. . And its flawless! I couldn't be happier and will be calling them next year to replace my siding. Thanks guys, great job!

Thanks Dave; it's a pleasure doing business with you as always!

1 review Ottawa, ON

My wife and I had three windows supplied and installed by Cana. Susan was a pleasure to deal with for choosing the windows and options, answered all questions and gave us very informative advice. She was very responsive all along. Mario and his team were very professional and meticulous and courteous while install the windows. Impeccable work. After a year, we have not had a single problem . I would not hesitate to use again and recommend Cana.

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us!

mike in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

big thanks to Wayne, Bruno and the "gang". The job was first rate from Wayne's friendly demeanor to the efficient and clean installation! I'll be sure to call upon them again for further advice and work!

Thank you Mike; it was a pleasure to work with you as well!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Getting your windows done by CANA is as easy as 1, 2, 3. 1. Call the Office Manager (Angie). She is awesome and very helpful. 2. Ask for Wayne to coordinate the installation of the windows and doors. Super person - knowledgeable, caring and easy to deal with. Finally, 3 - the installation by Mario. Mario is a super worker who takes his job very seriously and is proud of the job he does. Great company all around. We are extremely happy with our new windows and door!

Thank you for your kind words; very much appreciated. We aim to please ;)

1 review Ottawa, ON

In August 2016 we had five very old windows replaced by Cana Windows and Doors. Wayne and Bruno provided excellent service and installation. The new windows are great and we are extremely pleased. Thanks Cana!

You are welcome! Enjoy your windows!

1 review Ottawa, ON

I wanted to thank you and your employees for doing such a great job for us. They were quick, efficient, polite, and as discreet as possible when dealing with power tools! It's so exciting to finally have clean windows that open properly!

Thank you for your review; we are glad you are enjoying your new windows!

Al in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had purchased a house that required substantial renovations including windows. We read so many positive reviews, rightly deserved, CANA windows was our first option.

Susan was amazing help to have. She educated us about types of windows, and different pricing and offered us great unbiased advice on how to proceed with window choice.

The installation went smooth, and even after purchase, we had few questions and the service was extremely pleasant. I will recommend CANA windows to friends and will keep their Ad sign outside my house as long as it stands!

Good job guys (and Susan)

Thank you Al! It was a pleasure working with you.

Maureen in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I purchased 2 doors from Cana. From the onset, the service was exceptional. Susan, the sales rep came to my home on my schedule and answered several email questions after the visit.
Installation was sooner than expected. Installation crew of Jeff and Neil arrived promptly and just by watching their interactions, it was obvious that they took their work seriously. Both were professional yet personable. When I mentioned that I was concerned with settling due to the age of my home, Jeff stated that all I had to do was call Cana and they would return to adjust. Even several years later.
I am very happy with the work done and the cost was comparable to other quotes I received. I would highly recommend.

Thank you Maureen for the wonderful comments

More about Cana Windows and Doors

CANA Windows and Doors is the first registered dealer of Energy Star qualified windows in the Ottawa area. We provide free no-obligation consultations at your home or business and we supply only top-quality Canadian made products using the latest technologies such as solar gain and solar shield glass (Low-E hard coat or soft coat), Argon/Krypton gas filling, Foam-Injected Frames, Stainless Steel Spacers, Edgetech Super Spacer®, Magnetic Screens and more. And at prices that may surprise you.

Providing quality windows and doors to Ottawa for more than 30 years, we have been Accredited by the Better Business Bureau and rated A+ by them since January 1984.

CANA Windows and Doors offers an impressive range of PVC Vinyl, Aluminum and Wooden windows and replacement windows, as well as Aluminum, Wooden, Fiberglass and Steel interior doors, exterior doors and patio doors. We can provide virtually any colour, size, type of glass or custom shape you might require for your new build, existing home, condo or office building.

Our knowledgable staff is eager to help you find exactly what you are looking for and will make sure that you are satisfied with your choice after the purchase. Our installers are among the best in the business and receive consistently rave reviews.

We have industry leading warranties and competitive pricing, ensuring that you get top value for your money. Call us today for a free consultation. One of our friendly professionals will visit you and offer the best solution for your needs and your budget.

We look forward to seeing you!