WeedMan

Jeff Stanton from Cumberland
Jeff Stanton from Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Weed Control

I contracted Weedman for the last few years. At the end of the summer of 2011 I called to cancel my service because of the poor condition of my lawn. They sent a Technician over to see my lawn, at which point he saw that there were more weeds than at the start of the season. He said that they could fix it and get my lawn back....but I would have to agree to have it aerated and overseeded to go along with the fertilizing and weed control to which I agreed to for summer of 2012. At the end of last summer my lawn was by far the worst I have ever experienced - the weeds were rampant and there was hardly any grass. After refusing to pay the last bill, they once again sent out a Technician. After seeing my lawn I asked him if he would pay for this, to which he replied "no". He said they would fix it. I heard nothing more and they sent me to collection. I would not recommend Weedman to anyone, ever.

Kim from Ottawa
Kim from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Weed Control

I hired Weedman to deal with weeds for my front and back yard. Every time they said they did some work, I would come home to find that they would miss parts of my very small yard (ie/ the back yard or the side yard). I would have to call them to return and do the work I paid for. I had also paid for aeration for the front and back and they only did the front. When I complained they said they wouldn't do anything, said I was not telling the truth, and then finally they said they'd give me $16 out fo the $76 as a credit for the following year. Obviously the service is not good enough to go back again. The two women (Melanie and her supposed supervisor) at the office were rude and unhelpful and basically told me they were in charge, their decisions were final, and that I couldn't talk to the owner or general manager. Not at all happy with this company, however they keep calling me every year to go back. When I tell them my experience they say they will look into it and call back but they never do.

Jack Barton in Orleans
Jack Barton in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Weedman - awful service!

This firm is completely ineffective - we've never had more weeds. One application even went on our neighbour's lawn! This has been a waste of time - thank goodness they have a satisfaction guarantee. Because we want our money back!

Kevin in Nepean
Kevin in Nepean
12 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Lawn Care

I am extremely disappointed with Weedman, I had heard good things from them and decided to give them a shot, not only did their services make my lawn worse, but they had billed me after fertilizing my lawn when no one was home. We told them specifically not to come, yet they did so anyways and left the bill at the front door. Our lawn was CLEARLY in poor shape, and fertilizing would not do a thing without other maintenance beforehand, yet they went ahead and did it without our consent. I called in to inquire about it, but they said I had already scheduled for them to come, which I didn't. They also call and come periodically to check out the lawn and attempt to get us to buy extra services, saying that our lawn was in dire need of care. I also inquired about a grub problem we had in the front lawn previously, they answered with 'nothing we can do' and came back asking if we needed their services a few days later.

Stay away from these guys, they are extremely unreliable. I would not recomment Weedman to anyone.

Veronika in Nepean
Veronika in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Garden care

This was a 6 week project to remove weeds and fertilize the grass. NO results were seen. The company continued to call on a daily basis to offer more services that were "needed" asap. A service man also came to my garden without any notice and left a $56 bill at my door for services I NEVER agreed on. STAY AWAY!!

mohan in Nepean
mohan in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

weeded my lawn

They were on time for the appointment, They cleaned up after them selves and didn't leave anything for me to do. I would definately use this company rather than going with someone else the next time i need weeds done

Alex in Roseneath
Alex in Roseneath
1 review Picton, ON

Lawn care

The employees that came were very professional and did an efficient job. We have not had any issues with our lawn since they came. We found them to be very affordable and will continue using the company in the future.

dylan aldwinckle in Aylmer
dylan aldwinckle in Aylmer
1 review Aylmer,

grass care

i would never recommend this because before they came we had some weeds but after they came we ended up having more weeds. after they kept calling for money when they did a bad job. i would never use this company again they suck.

Tyler snow in Gatineau
Tyler snow in Gatineau
1 review Aylmer,

lawn care

the company didnt do a very good job. we hired them one summer and never hired them again. they wont stop calling back. the grass never grows good since they came

Patrick in Ottawa
Patrick in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lawn maintenance etc.

Was approached at home and didn't know much about them or the service they offered. They were very professional and explained in detail everything they were going to do. Very satisfied with the service and pricing and would have gem back anytime.