Bavarian Windows

Reviews for Bavarian Windows

Maryte in Guelph
Maryte in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Still waiting for windows after 9 months!

Ordered in Nov 2017. Only took deposit in Feb 2018, salesman never put order in. July 2018, still waiting. I have had to chase them down each time. If I had not called to complain in June, they would never have called me or moved forward. This company was highly recommended to me by a close friend, but as it stands now, I would not because I expect more updates and communication and it feels lousy to be hounding someone all the time. We've gone without our new windows all winter, good part of summer and no hope in sight.

Anne Bradley in Guelph
Anne Bradley in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Replace Basement Windows

Just had two new basement windows installed. The very helpful salesman came out to see the site and provided a quote within 24 hours. As advised, there was a two-month wait for the windows to be manufactured. The installers called on the scheduled day to ask if they could arrive an hour early. They were polite, and the work was done quickly, neatly and cleanly. I was especially pleased with the finish trim where there had been none before. Bavarian Windows gets five stars from me!

Jane Slu in Waterloo
Jane Slu in Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Replacement Windows

We wanted to replace 8 of our windows, so not a real big job but we were treated as though our job was important to Bavarian.
We called in 3 different, local companies to give us a quote. Joe showed up on time and prepared. He listened to our concerns and he made some very important recommendations. Joe was very easy to work with and knowledgeable about his product. His quote came back quickly, easy to interpret and at
a reasonable price. He was able to rush the order to accommodate a kitchen Reno. Thanks Joe
When the crew showed up to install the windows there about 8 of them and they wasted no time.They were polite, tidy and they communicated with us throughout the whole process. There was never a
problem with a request. It was always, “yes we can
do that”. They cleaned up outside after every day of work. We were very pleased with the windows themselves and with the professionals who installed them.
This team real knows what their doing and it reflects in their work

Window Replacement

We have dealt with Bavarian (mainly Morgan Reay)over the years always with great results. Our most recent windows were in dormers in an old home--the installers did a fantastic job. Our thanks again --we appreciate all of you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Entrance door to garage

The replacement of a side entrance door to the garage was completed to our satisfaction. The workmanship was excellent, including the cleanup.
This was our third replacement project by Bavarian. Prior projects were the complete renewal of our front entrance and the replacement of our front bay window. Their high quality materials and workmanship kept us going back for more. We highly recommend their team. They have an eye for what looks best.

Jackson & Julie  from Toronto
Jackson & Julie from Toronto
2 reviews Drumbo, ON

Vintage window replacement

Bavarian was able to install new arch-top windows even through my Victorian brickwork made it a tricky retrofit. The new windows look better than the old ones ever did! Thanks to Dean and his crew for a smooth install.

Caleb in Kitchener
Caleb in Kitchener

Main Floor Windows

Shortly after we moved into our home, many of the seals failed in our windows and we decided to look for replacements. We went with Bavarian Window Works because:
- The quality and selection of windows was excellent
- The customer service I received (both in their showroom and during the in-home quote) was first rate
- The warranty includes labour for 10 years (most others did not even mention a labour warranty)

On the day of the installation:
- The installation team was on-time and very friendly
- They worked quickly and with a very high quality level of work (lots of spray foam insulation, exterior calked properly, trim work very precise)
- They worked neatly and cleaned as they went, leaving the house very clean when they left
- They did a few 'extras' just to finish off the details (example: there were lintel plates that were starting to look shabby above two of my windows and they clad them in aluminum. Now they look great and are maintenance free)

Overall, I think that they did an excellent job and I will definitely have them back to do the rest of my windows.

rebecca  in Kitchener
rebecca in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

bay window replacement (with improvements)

after poor experiences with another company, these guys were professional, helpful and more than i asked for.

Friendly, professional, confidence inspiring service.

They were...
accurate with their quote
careful with the flower beds
exceptional clean up
gave ample samples
tidy work crew
prompt and on task to get the job done quick and right!

we really can't find anything to say that is a negative about this company and will gladly hire their service in the future again!