Bavarian Windows Works

Reviews for Bavarian Windows Works

Willi in Kitchener
Willi in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Front Door and screen door replacement

We had Dean in to discuss what we wanted. My wife wanted to maintain the 2 door system and I did not but did want to be able to fit large objects through the door. We also wanted to have some light and a screen to let air flow through the house(we did not replace our screen doors). Final solution was a 42" door with a side casement window which matched very well with our new garage door. I also wanted to have something that was different from that of the rest of the neighbourhood.
We are very pleased with the quality of the product and the workmanship. I would also like to mention that the team that put the door/window together were very professional and focused.
As a side note we had Bavarian windows replace all the windows in our house over 15 years ago. Superb job and they are still in great shape.

Eileen from Oakville
Eileen from Oakville
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

All second floor windows replaced

Bavarian replaced all our second floor windows with Ostaco brand ones. We found Bavarian staff to be professional from our first contact and all the way through to some items that needed to be addressed after the installation. We received numerous emails after placing our order to give us relevant process and update information regarding the project. Everyone we dealt with at Bavarian followed up quickly and we've been completely satisfied.

CJGC53 in Waterloo
CJGC53 in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

New Entry Door and Sidelight and Basement Windows

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Bavarian Window Works. Barry worked with me to ensure we had the best pricing, service and installation. He made suggestions on how to save some money on our project, worked with me on design issues and was quick to reply to any concerns I had. The day I happened to pop in and he wasn't there one of the owners caught me and answered all my questions. From Barry in sales and service, to the back shop guys to the admin staff I have to say the Bavarian Team will make you comfortable with your decision to buy your products and services from them. Our basement replacement windows were perfectly installed and a thorough clean up was done. The new entry door and sidelight were also installed neat and cleanly and even modified beautifully to fit our unusual opening.
I would definitely recommend the Bavarian Team to any of my friends and family. They are a pleasure to work with. Professional and Customer driven.

Happy Customer in Kitchener
Happy Customer in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

basement window replacement

Bavarian staff arrived on time. The 3 workers were pleasant and professional. We did our research ahead of time and found that Bavarian provided a quality product at a reasonable price. We are very pleased with the installation. The work area was left neat and clean and the high quality work was completed in a reasonable amount of time.

We would highly recommend Bavarian to anyone looking for a quality window installation with the least amount of disruption!!

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

2 small sliders in 1875 house.

Rep helped us choose the right windows and saves us some $.
Windows took awhile due to Ontario/Ford backlog.
Installers were fast and worked around 1875 anomalies.
I'd use these folks again.

Greg, Kitchener in Kitchener
Greg, Kitchener in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Amazing to work with

Working with Barry from Bavarian Windows was truly a pleasure. Installation was exactly as he told us and they were professional. Had a couple issues with the installation and Barry responded extremely quickly and worked out a solution. Not everyone would take that much time to deal with an issue. We truly appreciated the before and after service and would highly recommend Bavarian Windows.

Anne Bradley in Guelph
Anne Bradley in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Replace Basement Windows

Just had two new basement windows installed. The very helpful salesman came out to see the site and provided a quote within 24 hours. As advised, there was a two-month wait for the windows to be manufactured. The installers called on the scheduled day to ask if they could arrive an hour early. They were polite, and the work was done quickly, neatly and cleanly. I was especially pleased with the finish trim where there had been none before. Bavarian Windows gets five stars from me!

Jane Slu in Waterloo
Jane Slu in Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Replacement Windows

We wanted to replace 8 of our windows, so not a real big job but we were treated as though our job was important to Bavarian.
We called in 3 different, local companies to give us a quote. Joe showed up on time and prepared. He listened to our concerns and he made some very important recommendations. Joe was very easy to work with and knowledgeable about his product. His quote came back quickly, easy to interpret and at
a reasonable price. He was able to rush the order to accommodate a kitchen Reno. Thanks Joe
When the crew showed up to install the windows there about 8 of them and they wasted no time.They were polite, tidy and they communicated with us throughout the whole process. There was never a
problem with a request. It was always, “yes we can
do that”. They cleaned up outside after every day of work. We were very pleased with the windows themselves and with the professionals who installed them.
This team real knows what their doing and it reflects in their work

Window Replacement

We have dealt with Bavarian (mainly Morgan Reay)over the years always with great results. Our most recent windows were in dormers in an old home--the installers did a fantastic job. Our thanks again --we appreciate all of you!

More about Bavarian Windows Works

At Bavarian Window Works, we believe that windows and doors are the most important architectural features of your home. When someone visits your home, your door is their first impression of you. You want to make sure it’s the right one. That is why our knowledgeable team will always work ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Kitchener?