Techni Snow

Reviews for Techni Snow

Pet1976 in Gatineau
Pet1976 in Gatineau

Techni-Snow Gatineau

I didn't have any issues with their service. They can't be at every home at the same time at the first sight of snow, especially during a big storm. The office people I dealt with were quick to respond and the snow removal was professional and well done. I will be signing up again this year and have recommended them to others.

Rogrunner in Aylmer
Rogrunner in Aylmer
1 review Aylmer, ON

Techni-Snow

We have used Techni-Snow Snow Removal for the past 3 seasons, we never had any issues, the service has always been timely and comprehensive. I would recommend the company to anyone who requires snow removal from their driveways.

mrpen in Aylmer
mrpen in Aylmer
1 review Aylmer, ON

Techni-snow = good

The office people I dealt with were quick to respond and the snow removal was professional and well done. I will recommended them to others. I am very satisfied with there service!

Marick1256 in Gatineau
Marick1256 in Gatineau

Great service!!

I was disappointed initially by the company as my new pavement was damaged during the snow removal season of last year. Called the company to tell them about the situation, To my surprise, they came and fix my damage pavement. Thank you for the great service!!

Mario2154 in Gatineau
Mario2154 in Gatineau

A very happy customer.

Really happy with the quick response they took today when called to have the plow come back and look after the end of my driveway. They were here within the hour! Thanks guys - I am a very happy customer.

Citizen in Gatineau
Citizen in Gatineau

Techni-snow

We have used Techni-Snow for the past 2 seasons. The service has always been timely and comprehensive. I would recommend the company to anyone who requires snow removal from their driveways and /or walkways!

Peterc in Gatineau
Peterc in Gatineau

completely satisfied

This is my first year with Techni-Snow, I am completely satisfied with services provided: the job is well done, on time and I was greeted with friendly wave by the driver. Thank you!

Mike in Gatineau
Mike in Gatineau

A+ Techni-snow

I have been using this service for 3 years now. Works exactly as advertised. The office people I dealt with were quick to respond and the snow removal was professional and well done.

Private User reviews Boisbriand, QC

Snow removal

Only plowed maybe 1/4 of the driveway. With one scoop. Not consistent. We’ve called and emailed with no response. We find their services have declined in the last 2 seasons.

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Damages Property & Shirks Responsibility

I contracted this service for several years when I was forced to stop using them when they did a lousy job clearing my driveways and to add insult to injury the last time damaged the foundation of my home and entrance stairs.

All effort to have them repair both proved futile; so I discontinued my service for the 2016-2017 winter snow removal.

This past winter ( 2016-2017) despite the fact I no longer used their service, found that they were dumping great amounts of snow from neighbours driveways on my property. I spoke to the snowplough driver to stop and to the office telling what was happening, that snow was being dumped on my property and against my fencing. I said that in the spring should there be damages they would be responsible for the repairs.

Now that the snow has disappeared it is evident that much damage has occurred to my fencing. I contacted Technisnow about these damages and they are ignoring me completely.

This company has become very callous and shows no interest in making repairs that they have caused nor do they have any respect for other peoples property.

Technisnow does a very poor job in clearing driveways and shirks responsibility for damages they have caused. I would not recommend them at all, in fact, I engaged a competitor ( 2016-2017) and I am extremely happy with their service.