Techni Snow

HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Pensacola  >  Techni Snow

Reviews for Techni Snow

Private User reviews Boisbriand, QC

Snow removal

Only plowed maybe 1/4 of the driveway. With one scoop. Not consistent. We’ve called and emailed with no response. We find their services have declined in the last 2 seasons.

Damages Property & Shirks Responsibility

I contracted this service for several years when I was forced to stop using them when they did a lousy job clearing my driveways and to add insult to injury the last time damaged the foundation of my home and entrance stairs.

All effort to have them repair both proved futile; so I discontinued my service for the 2016-2017 winter snow removal.

This past winter ( 2016-2017) despite the fact I no longer used their service, found that they were dumping great amounts of snow from neighbours driveways on my property. I spoke to the snowplough driver to stop and to the office telling what was happening, that snow was being dumped on my property and against my fencing. I said that in the spring should there be damages they would be responsible for the repairs.

Now that the snow has disappeared it is evident that much damage has occurred to my fencing. I contacted Technisnow about these damages and they are ignoring me completely.

This company has become very callous and shows no interest in making repairs that they have caused nor do they have any respect for other peoples property.

Technisnow does a very poor job in clearing driveways and shirks responsibility for damages they have caused. I would not recommend them at all, in fact, I engaged a competitor ( 2016-2017) and I am extremely happy with their service.

Best Snow removal

We have used techni snow for about 5 years, always come around and do a great job! We can check out where the tractors are on the gps map on their website.

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Worst snow removal service EVER!!!!

Techni-Snow does NOT remove all the snow in your parking lot as they tell you they will do.
Techni-Snow sends trucks whenever and NOT early in the morning as agreed.
Techni-Snow has stranded tenants because they do NOT remove all the snow in the parking lot.
Techni-Snow driver damaged a balcony and did NOT report it to the company. A tenant reported it and we called the police and made a report and THEN the company agreed to make the repairs. NO apology from the company.
I will NEVER use this company again.

Jason from GATINEAU
Jason from GATINEAU
1 review Gatineau, QC

Worst service ever

This is my first year with this company and it will be my last. When I first signed the contract they advised me that my appartment complex will be removed of all the snow in the morning to make sure that everyone can leave in time to go to work. I have not yet seen 1 day that they did not come around 2pm or even later in the day. I also paid a surplus to have the tenants stairs and walkway plowed, that was a big mistake also. Looks like they only do the stairs and walkways at night so therfore, if there is one feet of snow that falls during the day you have to go do it yourself or else it will not be done until the next day. So for the safety of my tenants, I ended up doing most of the snow removal myself for that winter. Tha tractor operator hit my plant bed bricks an that was only the first snow there was no way he could of missed it and broke some of my trees by aiming the snow at them, really professional. Also, I called them to let them know that their stairs crew were putting their snow in front of the outside electrical outlets and that it should be removed or at least stop putting it in that spot just to realize the next day that I could not see my outleets anymore they were burried under the snow. I called them again and they told me that I should tell them myself when they come around. Just advice to you all out there, save yourself from all this trouble and use another company than this one for your snow removal services.

Imad Hannat in Gatineau
Imad Hannat in Gatineau
1 review Aylmer,

Snow Removal

It was a great removal service, they came early in the morning like at 6 oclock in the morning and when it snowed a lot they even came more than twice. Also when it was icy they came and salted my lane way and steps to perfection. IT WAS AMAZING!