Classic Touch Cabinets

Marilynn Small in Little Britain
Marilynn Small in Little Britain
1 review Little Britain, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Update

Classic Touch did a major reno to my kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom some years ago. They did an outstanding job. This week Classic Touch updated my kitchen cabinets in my new home. Again they did a first class job. We are thrilled with the result. These craftsmen are meticulous, with excellent attention to detail. We give them our top recommendation . They are also very pleasant to work with.

Renee Bos in Bowmanville
Renee Bos in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

kitchen renovation

Kitchen completely redone , great workmanship and advice.
Love my kitchen with beautiful cabinets and big island .
I highly recommend this company
Good pricing for custom kitchen.
Thank you team from CLASSIC TOUCH CABINETS.

Gail Mason from Oshawa

905 623-4903
51 Port Darlington Rd
BOWMANVILLE
L1C

I have had Jake do work for me for the past 8 years and each job Creative Touch has done has been above my expectations. They are polite, on time and nothing is to much to make you happy
They listen to your needs and work with you to make your project a happy and well thought out experience.

Would recommend them to anyone..
Thanks for your excellent service over the years.

Heather Cooke in Bowmanville
Heather Cooke in Bowmanville
2 reviews BOWMANVILLE, ON

Renovated Kitchen

When Jake gave us a quote to renovate our kitchen there was no messing around. He was straight forward and honest. I feel sometimes in this industry of contractors, you have very little trust. I did not have that feeling with this company. He suggested how it should look and gave me excellent input into design. My kitchen looks awesome!! Thanks, Jake and Team

Joanne Stevens in Pickering
Joanne Stevens in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

complete kitchen renovation

No story. He's patient, an excellent craftsman and very reasonably priced. He has a good selection of cabinets and countertop choices. He does not advertise and it is a little difficult to find, but well worth the effort.