Curt Brown Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Whitby  >  Curt Brown Electric

Reviews for Curt Brown Electric

7 reviews Ajax, ON

Brewery and Home Additions/ Basements

We have hired Curtis and Jared for many projects throughout the year. Most recently they have done complete electrical work on 2 home additions and a craft brewery. There is clearly nothing they can't handle. The work is clean, safe and on time. Curtis is exceptionally responsive and very accommodating. We are very proud to refer them to our friends and clients.

Jlyn in Toronto
Jlyn in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

pot lights/new panel

We had pot lights installed on our main floor and we also had a new panel installed. I was impressed with all the pot lights and the installation of our fixtures. I was especially impressed when the receptacle was installed on our island. Since our island was espresso, I just assumed it would be white like the rest of the receptacle they replaced. Jared got a receptacle that matches our island so it doesn't ruin the design. I also liked how they did our light under the cabinets. Nice and clean and I didn't have to worry about my things inside the cabinets getting hot.

They care about the result of their work and make sure that their clients are happy. That's why I highly recommend Curt Brown Electric for any electrical work you would need. They are prompt, courteous, reliable & professional.

7 reviews Ajax, ON

Whole home renovations, commercial renovations

I met Curtis and Jared through some friends in the industry. I am a contractor that likes to do custom home renovations and commercial projects and Curtis is our "go to" guy for all of our projects. They can handle any size job and are very organized when it comes to layout and logistics. Their work is always perfect and they are extremely accommodating when it comes to unique ideas and special requests. Lighting is one of the most important parts of any renovation so I count on Curtis and Jared regularly to make things look perfect! Whenever someone asks me if I know a good electrician, I am proud to refer them to Curtis every time.

Thanks Aaron! I really appreciate the kind words. I look forward to continuing to work with you and your crew!

Michael from Antero's Urban Wood Designs
Michael from Antero's Urban Wood Designs
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Commercial Electrical

I had recently rented a commercial space which had limited wiring throughout. Curt provided quick and efficient service which minimized the setup time of my business and allowed me to get back to work quickly. Professional both in customer service and in getting the job done right!

G Wilson in Pickering
G Wilson in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

LED Bar Lighting

I wanted recessed LED lighting to accent my home bar, and knew of Brown Electric through the contractor who did the basement job. They explained my options (which are many when it comes to LED), including costs, before deciding on an option. The installation was very professionally done, although there was one issue with a strip of self-adhesive lights that would not stay put. A quick phone call was all it took to have them back to attach the strip using screws. The response was quick and cheerful.

LED lighting is expensive from a materials perspective. but overall I found these guys worked hard to keep costs down, and charged a very reasonable rate for their labour that I don't think I could have received anywhere else.

I will definitely hire these guys next time I need electrical work done!

More about Curt Brown Electric

Curt Brown Electric has been serving Whitby and surrounding Durham region with all of their residential and commercial electrical needs since 1954.