Benjamin Moore Charles Bradley

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Old Kingston road Scarborough ON K7L4V3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Scarborough  >  Benjamin Moore Charles Bradley

Reviews for Benjamin Moore Charles Bradley

Gloria Kremer in Scarborough
Gloria Kremer in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

Perfectly matched paint color

I found a color that I really liked at a different store however because it was too expensive I decided to pick something else. I went to the Benjamin Moore because a friend recommended them and I was told by a staff member that they could color match ANY COLOR. I love the dark brownish red in my kitchen AND I saved money. What could be better than that?

Emily Stillwell in York
Emily Stillwell in York
1 review York, ON

matching existing paint colour

I needed to match an existing paint colour. The staff at the Junction location courteous and helpful. The store is well organized with many decorating ideas. A very enjoyable experience

Jackie Alleyne in Toronto
Jackie Alleyne in Toronto

paint bought and supplies

I needed to paint a basement room which had natural light as well as potlights. I wanted a different colour from the usual cream or off white but nothing so dramatic that I would hate the colour in a month or two. The staff was very helpful in trying to come up with a colour and with giving me samples to try. I eventually came up with a custom colour which one of their sales staff helped me to create from a "wrong buy". Everyone loves the new colour now!