Gutter Force

Reviews for Gutter Force

Scott a.
Scott a.

Eavestroughs

Gutterforce did an excellent job installing new eavestroughs and downpipes with leaf guard on our house.
They were prompt and professional, taking great care to ensure proper alignment for best drainage.
After the work was completed they checked for stray screws/aluminum bits, and then took the time to show us the completed project and explain certain aspects.
We are very pleased with the work done by Gutterforce.

Scott,thanks for the positive feedback. Getting the slope right is the key, otherwise water just sits in the eaves or overflows.
Our staff like to explain what we are doing during the process to keep customers informed. They can learn a little more about Eavestroughs. Most people never think about them and they are such an important functional feature on the home to keep the foundation and basement from getting flooded.

Fix to fascia after heavy winds tear thru T.O.

A little shout out for a company called Gutter Force. A guy totally named it for sure, but trust me when I tell you these guys are great. They installed new eavestroughs, soffits, fascia and downspouts on our house 2 years ago and did a great job. This week when those heavy winds came through Toronto, they tore off some fascia at the front of our house. I called Mark at Gutter Force that morning and he sent someone that day. We came home to a fixed house. Nice feeling. I emailed him about the cost. He said: “It's covered under our ‘look after our customers’ in the fine print of the warranty.” Now that’s customer service.

If you are customer of ours for new eaves soffit or fascia installation we warranty it for as long as you own the house.
What can I say "We look after our customers" Thanks LW for taking the time to post the review.

1 review Caledon, ON

soffit and fascia repair

The guys at Gutter Force are fantastic. I received damage to my soffit and fascia during a wind storm. I called Mark at Gutter Force and within a couple of hours I had a recommended fix and quote to do the work. They were there first thing the next morning and did a great job with the repair leaving my place clean and tidy. I would recommend these guys to everyone

We knew you needed to get that area covered before the squirells got inside. We really work hard at getting jobs done before you would expect. All good tradesman leave job sites neat and tidy.

Fast, efficient, quality job

We had aluminum gutters, headboards, gables, soffits and fascia replaced on an older home and garage.

The owner was extremely efficient at responding to my request for a quote and getting the job scheduled and finished within a week if you can believe that (probably because we got on this so early in the season). The work comes certified and his crew wasn't hanging around talking on their cell phones - they were working!

Professionally done and from talking with the owner and crew on site, they clearly knew what they were doing and the most efficient way to get it done - just 3.5 hours!!!

Will recommend to anyone.

At Gutter Force we don't like to waste time! We like to get at it with the right crew of 3-4 pro tradesmen so that our jobs move smoothly, neatly and quickly. For Soffit,Fascia and Eavestroughs our crew can be in and out on any average size home 2,500-3,500sq ft in one day. No mess and no fuss. After we are done the home looks like a new show home.
A Thanks for the endorsement.

Leslie Primeau from Etobicoke
Leslie Primeau from Etobicoke

Eavestrough repair

During the recent spring thaw, a large chunk of ice managed to knock the eavestrough right off my roof leaving a 55 foot tangled mess of aluminum along the side of my home. I contacted Mark at Gutter Force and he was at my home within two hours to survey the damage and provide me with a written estimate. He also assured me that the job could be completed within just a couple of days. After giving him the go ahead to do the job, I then received another call from him stating that he had been able to obtain all of the materials necessary to complete the fix and that he and his crew could be there that afternoon to make the repair. I was absolutely thrilled with the quality workmanship and the service that I received and would highly recommend Gutter Force to anyone needing this type of work completed.

Leslie , I was glad we could get the new run of eavestrough installed for you the same day so that it was ready for any rain in the forecast. Thanks for choosing Gutter Force to professionally install it. It was a pleasure to help you out and do the work required quicker than expected.

Vladan in Toronto
Vladan in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Eavesdropping replacement

Mark and his team are amazing and overall getting the quote same day with lifetime warranty. Mark is very professional and we talked next day without any pressure or sales tactics we confirmed the work. I was asking for this week Friday and his team had available time yesterday and all done and looks amazing. Everything was cleaned up and no mess around house.
Great job and will definitely recommend them to family and friends
Thanks Mark and your team

Vlad thank you for choosing Gutter Force to do the work while you were not home and without ever meeting me in person. Very glad you were happy with the final result. When people come home we clean up so well it looks like the job was done magically with no evidence we where there!

every-now-and-then
every-now-and-then
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

replacing the eavestrough of the house

The work was well done within the anticipated time. I am very satisfied with the work.

We try to exceed our customers expectations in terms of getting the work done professionally and in a timely manner before they expect it to be done. Thanks for taking the time to post the review.

marty c.
marty c.

2 different projects. 1.Fix our downspouts and remove an old rain barrel set up. Clean out all eaves and reattach where broken. 2. Was to install new eaves and leaf guards on 2nd property.

They came on time and went the extra mile for us. Cleaned up a messy old rainbarrel run off and replaced with new downspouts. Noticed other side of house the down spout had broken away and was bent. Replaced it with a new piece and reattached it where needed. No extra charges!
We were so pleased we then had them go to our cottage and replace all the eaves and downspouts with new including leaf guards. Looks great and works perfectly!

Marty Glad we could help getting the eaves troughs cleaned and downspouts repaired at your house in the city. The new eaves at the cottage (lovely spot on the lake)with
Alu-rex gutter protector should make a big difference for maintenance free eaves.
Thanks for choosing Gutter Force

Replacing a downspout from sewers to above ground

Thank you to Gutterforce to responding so quickly to my request and completing the job so promptly. Neatly done, perfect match, great cleanup and all staff very nice- by email, by phone and in person.

Always glad to be of service!
Gutter Force Team

Gutters repairs

Excellent and timely customer service both by phone as well as email. Including pictures of problem found and repair done. Affordable price considering I searched 15 other businesses prior to gutter force. None would do residential or 2- story home and other didn't have liability. Highly recommended. Thank you Gladys and Mark for a great job done.

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback.
Gutter Force team

More about Gutter Force

Gutter Force was started in an observation that eavestrough cleaning was a hazardous job that if done differently could make it safer and avoid people falling off ladders and seriously hurting themselves.

We have evolved into a unique specialized home service company in eavestroughing . We have three primary services that we provide; eavestrough cleaning, eavestrough repair and eavestrough replacement or installation.

Gutter Force is under professional management by team of experts is knowledgeable,skilled and dedicated. We pride ourselves in excellent customer satisfaction.

Gutter Force offer eavestrough installation,cleaning and repair as well as gutter cleaning,downpipe repair,downspout disconnection,ice dam removal and more in Toronto and area.