The Snowmen

Bruce Laidley from Pickering
Bruce Laidley from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Snow Removal

Used his service this past winter. The worst experience I have ever encountered. One broken promise after another. He sent me a contract which said he would be there within 12 hours of the start of the snow storm and when I called to ask why he had not yet arrived, he said he had sent me the wrong contract and he guaranteed to be there with in 12 hours from the end of the storm. As far as I can tell he never came within that timeframe.

Raj from Markham
Raj from Markham

Snow removal

Rude, unprofessional. Called them for snow removal request and the guy on phone was rude and annoying. I ended up hanging up. Too bad they lost my business. I would not call them again and would not recommend them to anyone.
Markham.

N.Dh in Pickering
N.Dh in Pickering
10 reviews PICKERING, ON

Snow Removal

My first experience with a snow removal company was with the most popular company in Toronto (I won't name them,; but it's easy to figure out who they are), and they disappointed me in every way. They made promises that they never fulfilled and charged me bucketloads for it. Last year I went looking for a new company and found The Snowmen. These guys made the same promises, but actually fulfilled them and more! They were always at our home within a few hours of snow fall, they always came back to get any left over piles created by the snow plows on the street, and would even come to put salt on our driveway if it had just rained! I could always reach them easily, and they would often follow up with me just to make sure I was happy with their service. Their rates are reasonable and worth it because they are so dependable. I highly recommend the snowmen for all your snow removal needs!

brian clark in Brampton
brian clark in Brampton

snow removal for winter season

I was very impressed on how reliable the snowmen were, most snow companies I here sometimes can be hard to deal with but these guys were very easy to deal with.. B Clark

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Pickering?