Frontier Fencing

Fences & Gates
327 Mclean School Road Saint George ON N0E 1N0
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Cambridge  >  Frontier Fencing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Frontier Fencing

Kathie in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Frontier Fencing replaced a fence between my property and my neighbour's, 2 years ago. In the process they damaged the corner of my house with a piece of equipment. I have been trying to get this fix since. I put duct tape over the hole to stop insects from nesting in it. I finally found someone and now Frontier fencing will not pay for it. This has been brutal.

docgoblue in Saint George
1 review Saint George, ON

The crew from Frontier replaced two fences and one deck on my Cambridge property. From the removal of the old fences and deck to the incredible job replacing them they were thorough, professional and the workmanship was above reproach. All of the guys were obviously proud of their workmanship and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to anyone with absolutely no reservations. They will be asked to return for one more project next year.

1 review Waterford, ON

Great professional deck. The crew was friendly and professional and courteous. Would highly recommend. These guys are worth every penny. I would recommend to family and friends. I give them a
A++++++ They will help you design and plan on your budget I was very impressed start to finish.

Paul and Marlene in Brampton
1 review Baden, ON

Frontier did a superb job. New unit great improvement over the old one. Better footings, cleaner obstruction-free design , and very cool Japenese-style lattice custom made. Crew coordinated well with mason who handled the lifting and relaying of inter-lock patio. We are extremely pleased with this work finished in July 2015.

Susan Jack from Dundas
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

We had a very old fence (40 years old!) which needed to be replaced. I also took the opportunity to add a floating deck in a section of the backyard. John came out to quote the installation last March, when we still had ice on the ground. We agreed upon a price and style of fence and I booked it for the first week of May. The crew arrived on the appointed day, had the fence down in 20 minutes and started the job. In two days everything was done, the crew was polite, areas around both sides of the fence were cleaned up. I had a couple of issues with the installation, I specifically asked for invisible fasteners on the deck and I was charged a premium for them. When the deck was being constructed they told me they could not find such fasteners, so offered me another way of fastening the boards. I accepted their solution and they did install some deck lights which were not in the original contract to make up for the premium charged for the fasteners. The deck looked great when done, but within a month some boards were warping and pulling up from the fasteners they used. They came back twice (to date) to fix these warping boards - service calls take a lengthy period of time to accomplish. The two gates they fashioned to go along with the fence have warped badly, one gate will no longer open without scraping the deck and the other is just warped at the top edges (looks ugly). I'll have to call them back again in the Spring to do the fixes. All in all, they are punctual, arrive when they say they will, they do attend to warranty issues (albeit somewhat slowly) and produce a nice product. I would recommend them, but would advise the homeowner to make sure you are getting what you paid for.

Jennifer Johnston from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

The entire process of dealing with Frontier Fencing was pleasant and painless from start to finish. I received a detailed quote (which was exactly what I paid in the end,) the work crew was professional and friendly and left a behind a clean site, and the workmanship quality of the fence is clear (it's noticeably nicer than the other ones I can see from my yard.) Another plus was that my fence was completed within a week of giving the go ahead. I absolutely would hire this company again.

Lyle in Dundas
4 reviews Dundas, ON

We called Frontier Fencing for a quote and they arrived within 2 hours. Their price was hundreds of dollars below the other quotes we received. They completed the work on time, clean up was great and follow - up service has been super.

More about Frontier Fencing

At Frontier Fencing and Decks we have 3 simple rules: We will strive to construct only the highest quality projects and build a lasting product that will continue to please for years to come. Our business is built around your needs, which is why we take the time to meet ...