Quest Electric And Contracting-No Longer In Business

Electricians
8 Genner Drive Ajax ON L1T 3J5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ajax  >  Quest Electric And Contracting-No Longer In Business

Reviews for Quest Electric And Contracting-No Longer In Business

AH from Toronto
AH from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Hydro Repair

Darrell from Quest Electric took a $400 deposit from me. He took a deposit and said he was having trouble booking an ESA agent because they were all on course (not true). When confronted, he said he spent the money and could repay me but would do the work if I called the ESA and booked an inspection on his behalf (which I found out was illegal). He refused to pay me back and I had to go with a different service. AVOID at all costs!!!

Dr. & Mr. West in Ajax
Dr. & Mr. West in Ajax
1 review ,

Kitchen Installation and Pot Lights

We asked Quest Electric to install our kitchen including under and upper lighting this past spring and were really pleased with the results. Darrell and his assistants were professional, clean and most importantly to us punctual. Upon completion of the kitchen we asked that he install pot lights throughout our living room, office and entrance way. The quality of the work was exceptional. We even invited his company back to do some small jobs like mounting a TV and some basic electrical work which he did promptly. Whether you require a small electrical job done or a larger general construction project completed give Quest Electric a call.
Tim & Melissa