Black Forest Woodworking

Black Forest Woodworking

Reviews for Black Forest Woodworking

Don in East york
Don in East york

Amazing built in fireplace and wall unit

We had Steven in for a design session his vision for the space was excellent and the build quality and result are excellent. Pleasure to work with. Clean work area, timely and respectful. We would definitely have him do more for us.

Don, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife as well. Enjoy the unit.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Built ins

I have been using Stephen and his team for the past few years. His work is flawless. He is very organized and percise. He is a true craftsman.
I would highly recommend blackforest.

Thank you for the review and recommendation. It's a pleasure to work with you as well.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wall Unit

Great working with Stephen and his team. Excellent craftsmanship, professional service and friendly advice. I was even invited to visit their workshop - very clean and organized. I would definitely recommend Black Forest Woodworking and will call on them again!!

Thank you very much for the review and recommendation. Happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company.

West End homeowner from Toronto
West End homeowner from Toronto

Great service and product

Steven created a great built-in cabinet for our dining room. He was easy to work with, provided valuable advice and was painless and tidy during the installation. We were really happy with everything and I would absolutely recommend Steven and Black Forest Woodworking to others.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

Build-in wall unit

Exceptional work and service. Steven and his team is most professional and kind contractors I have ever worked with. They are very through and clean neatly after each time they finish working. They did the project in time they initial said they would and exactly according to the specifications and drawers we agreed upon. I would recommend them highly.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for the recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Well-constructed Basement Wall Unit

Steven’s craftsmanship is superb. The process went extraordinarily well from start to finish. One wouldn’t be able to get this service from IKEA or elsewhere. It’s a true custom job.

Appreciate the kind words. It's always great to hear that our customers have a great experience, both with the product and our customer service. Thank you for the review.

Monika in Mississauga
Monika in Mississauga

Beautiful Dining Room Built-in

We first used Stephen's services to build out our fireplace surround and were so happy with his work that we recently had him build a custom dining built-in cabinet. The result is absolutely beautiful. I am very picky and knew exactly what I wanted and Stephen took the time up front to understand that and ensure he had it right. He told us how long it would take and he took exactly that much time. When he and Andrew showed up they were incredibly respectful of our house and took great care to keep the area clean. He is a true professional all around it the cabinet is gorgeous! Thank you so much Stephen!

Monika & Steve

Monika and Steve, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Understand about being picky as we are too. We want to ensure that all our clients are satisfied with our work. Happy that you had a great experience working with us. It was a pleasure.

ATeasdale in Mississauga
ATeasdale in Mississauga

Amazing Work!

Steve did an exceptional job on our built-in cabinets in our living room. The design process was seamless and ended up looking exactly how we envisioned it! They look like they've always been there! Lots of extra storage. Great quality, and absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that we captured your vision.

phcarroll55 in Toronto
phcarroll55 in Toronto

Wall Unit

Steven’s work is exceptional. He is a true professional. His warm personality makes him a real pleasure to do business with. He arrived on time / did what he said he would do ON budget !!!! His attention to detail was amazing. Steven and his crew went out of there way to ensure a beautiful finished product.

My wife and I highly recommend Steven and Black Forest Woodworking.

Paul Carroll

Paul, thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and happy to hear that you think our work is exceptional. We take pride in what we do. Thank you for your business.

Bob in Mississauga
Bob in Mississauga

Wall Unit

I had Black Forest Woodworking put in a wall unit in my front room. The result exceeded my expectations. I loved the attention to detail. Steve arrived on the day and time as arranged. The room was left clean each day after work. I would not hesitate to recommend Black Forest Woodworking to anyone.

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you had a positive experience with our company.

More about Black Forest Woodworking

Cabinetry & Millwork, Fireplace Mantels

23 years of experience, both in Europe and Canada. All cabinets, wall-units, mantles and furniture are built with the highest quality wood, finishing and hardware.
Excellent customer service and on time installation.