Ring Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ottawa  >  Ring Electric

Reviews for Ring Electric

Jack from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Based on the excellent reviews on HomeStars, I hired Ring Electric to replace my 19-year old florescent undercabinet kitchen lighting with new LEDs. Bryan came to our home to provide a free estimate. Two weeks later, his team came out for the installation. The two gentlemen were professional and friendly, and did a very thorough job that lasted only about 1-1/2 hours. They removed and disposed of the old fixtures and left us with a new lighting arrangement that was exactly what we wanted. The final price matched the estimate. I'm happy to add my voice of recommendation to the many others who have engaged their services.

Jack,

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the new undercabinet lighting!

All the best,

Suzane Cibiri in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

These guys were great. I used them for a house that I rent out. They provided me special pricing and did a really good job without making any holes in the wall. They also accommodated my schedule well. Happy and satisfied with the service.

Suzane,

Thank you for the kind words! Happy we could help!

1 review Ottawa, ON

The persons I dealt with (owner, staff and electricians) were very diligent, courteous, competent and efficient. I am very satisfied with the advice provided and the work done and I would not hesitate to recommend the company to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words!

Much appreciated!

Robert in Ottawa

Project included purchase and installation of five pot lights and one linear fixture, all with dimmers.
Bryan, the company owner came on site and provide us with excellent advice before drafting the work order. He obtained a 30% reduction for the main light fixture and great prices for the 4" pot lights. Once he received the fixture he promptly scheduled the date of installation. Although we expected to have holes to repair in the walls and much dust to clean up, to our great surprise the installers did the work without making nay holes and the little dust caused was quickly and efficiently removed. When they encountered a problem with the main fixture installation, they quickly and effectively found a solution. The final result looks great and we can't be happier.
Well done to the Ring Electric Team!

Robert,
Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback.
Enjoy the new lights.

Mike and Bev Nowosad in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

When providing an estimate, Brian Verhulp professionally discussed our needs and helped determine that some weren't necessary thereby helping keep costs down. That is refreshing in this day and age. On the day of service the two electricians got the jobs done according to spec and in the anticipated timeline. From start to finish this was a pleasant experience. It's our sense that Brian and the team he leads are just as interested in developing a long term relationship as much as providing excellent service. We highly recommend Ring Electric.
Electric.

MIke and Bev,
Thanks for the review.
You feedback is much appreciated.
Please let us know how we can turn this into a 10 next time.

Carol Morris in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Had a sun room with no overhead lighting. Bryan's crew came in and installed an over head fan for us. Nine older pot lights were converted to the new LED type. They were clean, respectful, on time and did a great job....I would definitely use them again.

Carol,
Your comments are much appreciated and have been passed onto the crew that performed the work. Enjoy your new lights.

flyboyac in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had this company install a motion detection floodlight to ensure the safety of our two cars after an expensive vandalism experience.
That was in November of 2016 and it worked fine. Then ...
A few weeks ago we experienced a flooded basement and the information booklet was lost in the mess of the flood. I had no idea on how to reset the auto function by myself. This company sent me internet instructions and also sent over two friendly, professional workers who took two minutes to explain how the system worked exactly. Since my neighborhood is presently experiencing more vandalism, this company gave me peace of mind. From the original work to helpful after sales service we are very happy we picked Ring Electric. Do yourself a big favor and save yourself money, time and headaches. We are very impressed with all aspects of this company.
The previous work they did in our home was also just perfect.
It would be hard to beat this company for the great work performed.
Congratulations to your team!
Mr. J. P. Richer & Mr. B. Carkner

Thanks for the kind feedback.

Sheila in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Service was excellent from the quote to the completion of the work. Team of electricians were onsite exactly as scheduled. They were courteous and professional and did a great job. When we discovered a problem with one of the newly wired circuits, they sent 3 electricians the next business day and fixed the problem immediately. I would highly recommend this company for electrical work.

Sheila,
Your comments are much appreciated.
Glad we could help out.
Thanks, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc

Bob Wallace in

Much to our surprise two employees arrived about 40 minutes
prior to the expected time and completed the project of installation
of ceiling fan with dimmer switch and fan speed control. In addition
the second person VERIFIED ALL the electrical outlets lights etc and
renamed correctly the electrical panel directory.
Neat and tidy work with cleanup. It is my pleasure to highly recommend this company to any of our friends at any time in the
future.
Robert Wallace

Bob,
You feedback is most welcome.
We try to stay on schedule whenever we can.

Take care,
Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Pierre in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bryan at Ring Electric came highly recommended by a good friend of mine to do several upgrades in my new townhome...
- Installation of recessed LED lights in living room and kitchen
- Installation of ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Whole-house surge protection
- Dimmer and timer switches
- relocation of receptacles
I was very impressed by the whole process. Bryan was great at answering all my questions, making proper recommendations, and his team was very professional during installation. Bryan said I could expect a few minor holes to allow them to pass the wiring through the walls for the new ceiling lights, but amazingly, they got the job done without any holes. The LED lights are great! When a minor issue with the new fan switches occurred, Ring Electric took care of it. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to family and friends.

Pierre,
Your comments are most welcome.
Glad to help out.
Let me know if you need anything in the future.

Thanks,
Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

More about Ring Electric

We are a family-owned medium-sized electrical business, based in Ottawa, that specializes in rewiring older homes to make them safe, more functional, and more energy efficient.

All of our work is performed by our professional licensed electricians and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.

We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and are proud of what our customers have said about our work. We are also proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We look forward to applying our expertise to meet your electrical needs.