Ring Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ottawa  >  Ring Electric

Reviews for Ring Electric

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement lighting

Just wanted to say thanks to Bryan and his team for a job well done in my basement. Super friendly guys, extremely polite and extremely professional. I will definitely use their friendly service for my next project.

Glad to help out.

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

No job too small

Owner Brian taught me about my house’s wiring. James and partner installed two ceiling lights and hardwired a pool pump. Courteous, knowledgeable and great! One of the only companies willing to bid on my small project needs, but it will pay off when I eventually rewire the house.

aparsonage,
Your are most welcome, thanks so much for providing us with feedback,
Take care,
Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Laura in WATERLOO
Laura in WATERLOO

Potlights

Ring electric was fantastic. From the quote to the installation they went above and beyond all my expectations.

The quality of the lights is better than anything I expected!

They were fast, courteous, professional and personable. Great team and impeccable work!

Laura,
Your feedback and comments are much appreciated.
Enjoy the lights.

Ed W. in Ottawa
Ed W. in Ottawa

Service entrance anchor replacement

The job was easily set up by email. The interaction with Ottawa Hydro and ESA was seamless. Friendly and efficient techs who handled Murphy's Law with ease. Good work and clean up. Thanks.

Ed,

It was our pleasure to help you out.

suzanne dv from Ottawa
suzanne dv from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Verify the wiring of the upstairs hallway fixture/fan

The 'upscale' fixture/fan combo in our upstairs hallway was acting up. While the fan worked, the light didn't, suggesting possible faulty wiring. Don and Ryan of Ring Electric were very punctual, arriving when they said they would, and carried out a thorough inspection of the wiring, and of the bulb socket and bulb itself, checking and re-checking the readings on their meters. Though we had installed a new LED bulb to fix the lighting issue initially, which worked for 2-3 weeks, turned out this new bulb was a dud! Once a new working bulb was installed, problem gone! Thank you Ring Electric for fixing our problem and restoring our peace of mind.

Suzanne,
Thanks for the feedback.
Your comments are much appreciated.
All the best, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Charles in Nepean
Charles in Nepean

Install of an AerVironment 32-amp EVSE

The job was to install an Aerovironment 32-amp EVSE. James of Ring Electric did a great job. He installed a 40 amp breaker and a NEMA 14-50 receptacle. On the EVSE he added a stove whip to plug into the receptacle. It was very neatly done and the ESA inspector said that it was the best install of an EVSE that he had seen to date. All documentation was completed in a timely fashion and emailed to me. I am very satisfied.

Charles,
I will be sure to pass this on to James.
Your comments are most welcome.
Enjoy the car.

Danny.P in Nepean
Danny.P in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

New electric panel led lights new plug outlets

quote was bang on the guys doing the work were on time very polite and new there stuff cleaned up the work area if you had any questions about the work they took the time to explain it over all they did a great job I would recommend them to anyone.

Danny,
You comments are most welcome and appreciated.
Take care, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Sandy in Nepean
Sandy in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast, friendly expert electrical service

Bryan gave me an accurate estimate and his team was outstanding. Fast, efficient, friendly workers who knew their stuff. Installation of pot lights in the family room (love love love the extra light), various switches changed to GFI, electrical panel work, garage rewiring, replaced CO2/smoke detector, light fixtures and lit up my unfinished storage areas. Gave me advice to ensure my home met standards. Provided Electric Safety Permit. highly recommend Ring Electric. House is 40 years old and I appreciate feeling safer with this electrical work done professionally.

Sandy,
Thank you very much for the feed back and kind words.
Always a pleasure to make homes safer.
Let us know if you need anything in the future.
Take care, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Kitchen Outlet and Cabinet Lighting

Getting them out for a quote was fast and easy.

The team was in and out in less time than anticipated and left the home clean. They were polite, professional and the work was excellent.

Enjoy your new lighting.

Ann & Kenny in Ottawa
Ann & Kenny in Ottawa

Knowledgeable and Efficient

Crystal set up our appointment and answered my preliminary questions offering an estimate on what my repairs would cost if that indeed was the issue.

The guys arrived on time and repaired my electrical issue quickly, showed me what was wrong and answered my questions. I advised them of another issue I was having (besides what I had called them for) and by taking a quick look they were able to troubleshoot and fix that for me too. I was very impressed at how our tech was interacting/teaching his apprentice.

Excellent job and I would not hesitate to recommend.

Ann and Kenny,

Your comments and feedback are much appreciated.
Let us know if we can help in the future.

Thanks,

Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

More about Ring Electric

We are a family-owned medium-sized electrical business, based in Ottawa, that specializes in rewiring older homes to make them safe, more functional, and more energy efficient.

All of our work is performed by our professional licensed electricians and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.

We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and are proud of what our customers have said about our work. We are also proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We look forward to applying our expertise to meet your electrical needs.