Ring Electric

Electricians
Ottawa ON K1S4Y5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ottawa  >  Ring Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ring Electric

Sheila in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Service was excellent from the quote to the completion of the work. Team of electricians were onsite exactly as scheduled. They were courteous and professional and did a great job. When we discovered a problem with one of the newly wired circuits, they sent 3 electricians the next business day and fixed the problem immediately. I would highly recommend this company for electrical work.

Sheila,
Your comments are much appreciated.
Glad we could help out.
Thanks, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc

Bob Wallace in

Much to our surprise two employees arrived about 40 minutes
prior to the expected time and completed the project of installation
of ceiling fan with dimmer switch and fan speed control. In addition
the second person VERIFIED ALL the electrical outlets lights etc and
renamed correctly the electrical panel directory.
Neat and tidy work with cleanup. It is my pleasure to highly recommend this company to any of our friends at any time in the
future.
Robert Wallace

Bob,
You feedback is most welcome.
We try to stay on schedule whenever we can.

Pierre in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bryan at Ring Electric came highly recommended by a good friend of mine to do several upgrades in my new townhome...
- Installation of recessed LED lights in living room and kitchen
- Installation of ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Whole-house surge protection
- Dimmer and timer switches
- relocation of receptacles
I was very impressed by the whole process. Bryan was great at answering all my questions, making proper recommendations, and his team was very professional during installation. Bryan said I could expect a few minor holes to allow them to pass the wiring through the walls for the new ceiling lights, but amazingly, they got the job done without any holes. The LED lights are great! When a minor issue with the new fan switches occurred, Ring Electric took care of it. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to family and friends.

Pierre,
Your comments are most welcome.
Glad to help out.
Let me know if you need anything in the future.

Paul in Cambridge
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

INatal led lighting and fans for three bedrooms and lighting for basement. Installed new bathroom fan. Great work and reasonable cost. Clean polite workers. They just left the house. I would truly recommend this company.

Paul,
Your comments are most welcome.
Enjoy the fans.
Thanks, Bryan Verhulp, Ring Electric Inc.

wang in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My wife and I wanted to put in a ceiling fan/light in our living room (9ft ceiling) and a few hanging lights in our kitchen. Neither of us are handy (we're IT people) so we hired Ring Electric to install both for us. Both of the workers were professional, responsive, and answered all my questions. They were able to complete the job quickly and expertly. Now our kitchen and living room looks a lot better.

Wang,

Thank you very much for the comments.
Enjoy your new lights and fan.

David
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Had my new hot tub installed just before Christmas and then my electrical panel upgraded a week ago. Bryan and his team are fast, efficient and I am extremely happy with the quality of service they have provided. I plan to use them again on all my future renovations.

David,
Thanks so much for the comments, much appreciated.
Enjoy the hot tub.

1 review Ottawa, ON

The crew was punctual, pleasant and efficient. I felt very confident with the work that was done. Everything was explained and demonstrated to me. Donald (the leader) was respectful and encouraging to his support staff while supervising and checking their work. I would certainly recommend this company.

Job Price

It was a pleasure to help you out with the fans and repairs.
I will pass on your kind words to Don and his team.
Hope to hear from you again soon.

Nancy M in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The workers were on time, professional and got the job done in a very reasonable amount of time. They put the fan together for me, and went over how it operated before they left. It works like a charm!

Nancy,
Thank you for the comments.
Enjoy the fan.

silvia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent job by the Ring Electric Crew. Clean work, professional attitude and precise work. Timely and Courteous. The chandelier was a bit tricky to hang because it had to be leveled horizontally and vertically, but the crew figured it out in no time.

Silvia,
Your feedback is much appreciated.
Let me know if you need anything in the future.

kpero in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I was so satisfied with my first experience with Ring Electric and their staff that when I had to have work done on a townhouse I was upgrading for sale I immediately thought of Ring Electric. The place was looking tired and a little old fashioned. It needed some electrical work and new lighting. I contacted Ring Electric and was able to have Brian meet me at the townhouse the next day. Now that's fast service. I walked him through some of the upgrades I wanted to make and then he pointed out some other areas that needed to be addressed to meet current code. We sat down and within minutes he gave me a quote and we were able to schedule the work to be done later that same week. The electricians showed up on time, were courteous, professional and efficient. The entire job, plus cleanup was done within a few hours. The place looked wonderful and is now on the market. The Ring Electric team is some of the best, nicest, professional and efficient people I have ever done business with; right from the administration staff in the office to the electricians on site. I can't say enough good things about this company and i will definitely be calling on them again.

Kpero,
Thanks so much for the kind feedback. Your comments are most welcome and I will pass them onto the crew. Hope to help you out again soon.

More about Ring Electric

We are a family-owned medium-sized electrical business, based in Ottawa, that specializes in rewiring older homes to make them safe, more functional, and more energy efficient.

All of our work is performed by our professional licensed electricians and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.

We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and are proud of what our customers have said about our work. We are also proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We look forward to applying our expertise to meet your electrical needs.