Ring Electric

Reviews for Ring Electric

suzanne dv from Ottawa
suzanne dv from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Verify the wiring of the upstairs hallway fixture/fan

The 'upscale' fixture/fan combo in our upstairs hallway was acting up. While the fan worked, the light didn't, suggesting possible faulty wiring. Don and Ryan of Ring Electric were very punctual, arriving when they said they would, and carried out a thorough inspection of the wiring, and of the bulb socket and bulb itself, checking and re-checking the readings on their meters. Though we had installed a new LED bulb to fix the lighting issue initially, which worked for 2-3 weeks, turned out this new bulb was a dud! Once a new working bulb was installed, problem gone! Thank you Ring Electric for fixing our problem and restoring our peace of mind.

Suzanne,
Thanks for the feedback.
Your comments are much appreciated.
All the best, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Charles in Nepean
Charles in Nepean

Install of an AerVironment 32-amp EVSE

The job was to install an Aerovironment 32-amp EVSE. James of Ring Electric did a great job. He installed a 40 amp breaker and a NEMA 14-50 receptacle. On the EVSE he added a stove whip to plug into the receptacle. It was very neatly done and the ESA inspector said that it was the best install of an EVSE that he had seen to date. All documentation was completed in a timely fashion and emailed to me. I am very satisfied.

Charles,
I will be sure to pass this on to James.
Your comments are most welcome.
Enjoy the car.

Thanks, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Danny.P in Nepean
Danny.P in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

New electric panel led lights new plug outlets

quote was bang on the guys doing the work were on time very polite and new there stuff cleaned up the work area if you had any questions about the work they took the time to explain it over all they did a great job I would recommend them to anyone.

Danny,
You comments are most welcome and appreciated.
Take care, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Sandy in Nepean
Sandy in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast, friendly expert electrical service

Bryan gave me an accurate estimate and his team was outstanding. Fast, efficient, friendly workers who knew their stuff. Installation of pot lights in the family room (love love love the extra light), various switches changed to GFI, electrical panel work, garage rewiring, replaced CO2/smoke detector, light fixtures and lit up my unfinished storage areas. Gave me advice to ensure my home met standards. Provided Electric Safety Permit. highly recommend Ring Electric. House is 40 years old and I appreciate feeling safer with this electrical work done professionally.

Sandy,
Thank you very much for the feed back and kind words.
Always a pleasure to make homes safer.
Let us know if you need anything in the future.
Take care, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

New Kitchen Outlet and Cabinet Lighting

Getting them out for a quote was fast and easy.

The team was in and out in less time than anticipated and left the home clean. They were polite, professional and the work was excellent.

Your comments are much appreciated.
Enjoy your new lighting.
Thanks, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Ann & Kenny in Ottawa
Ann & Kenny in Ottawa

Knowledgeable and Efficient

Crystal set up our appointment and answered my preliminary questions offering an estimate on what my repairs would cost if that indeed was the issue.

The guys arrived on time and repaired my electrical issue quickly, showed me what was wrong and answered my questions. I advised them of another issue I was having (besides what I had called them for) and by taking a quick look they were able to troubleshoot and fix that for me too. I was very impressed at how our tech was interacting/teaching his apprentice.

Excellent job and I would not hesitate to recommend.

Ann and Kenny,

Your comments and feedback are much appreciated.
Let us know if we can help in the future.

Thanks,

Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Kitchen lighting

Second time hiring them for some electrical work. This time for some pot lights and under cabinet lighting in the kitchen and some other misc work. Very prompt, excellent work, and leave the house the clean. Highly recommend!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Enjoy the lighting!

Krystle

J Richmond in Cumberland
J Richmond in Cumberland

Kitchen Renovation

We had Ring Electric rewire our kitchen and fix our panel when we redid the kitchen. They were great at advising what we needed and what was optional. We feel the cost was very reasonable and we were very pleased with the service. We would recommend Ring Electric.

J Richmond,
Thank you very much for the feedback and comments. They are much appreciated.
I will be sure to pass this on to the crew.
Enjoy your new kitchen.
Thanks, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric.

Covers for light fixtures

The Ring Electric employee didn't keep us waiting, showed up on time. He put tuck tape around the lighting fixtures in our attic to ensure no leakage on the electrical wires.

He also taped a loose connection in addition free of charge. They always do a good job for us.

Thank you for the kind comments.
Much appreciated.
Take care,
Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc

Alan
Alan
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Company to Work With

- Cost includes installation of 2 plugs, whole house GFI, taxes and permit.
- Prompt, Pleasant Courteous, Clean and tidy, Reasonable price.
Technicians did an excellent job at installing two additional plugs in
difficult locations (basement bathroom (closed ceiling)/ first floor
bathroom (access from basement) .
- Left my place spotless when finished.
- I'm impressed and highly recommend them.

Alan,
Your feedback is much appreciated. Enjoy the new circuits.
All the best.
Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

More about Ring Electric

We are a family-owned medium-sized electrical business, based in Ottawa, that specializes in rewiring older homes to make them safe, more functional, and more energy efficient.

All of our work is performed by our professional licensed electricians and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.

We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and are proud of what our customers have said about our work. We are also proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We look forward to applying our expertise to meet your electrical needs.