Ring Electric

Electricians
Ottawa ON K1S 4Y5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ottawa  >  Ring Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ring Electric

Suzane Cibiri in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

These guys were great. I used them for a house that I rent out. They provided me special pricing and did a really good job without making any holes in the wall. They also accommodated my schedule well. Happy and satisfied with the service.

Job Price
1 review Ottawa, ON

The persons I dealt with (owner, staff and electricians) were very diligent, courteous, competent and efficient. I am very satisfied with the advice provided and the work done and I would not hesitate to recommend the company to anyone.

Job Price
Robert in Ottawa

Project included purchase and installation of five pot lights and one linear fixture, all with dimmers.
Bryan, the company owner came on site and provide us with excellent advice before drafting the work order. He obtained a 30% reduction for the main light fixture and great prices for the 4" pot lights. Once he received the fixture he promptly scheduled the date of installation. Although we expected to have holes to repair in the walls and much dust to clean up, to our great surprise the installers did the work without making nay holes and the little dust caused was quickly and efficiently removed. When they encountered a problem with the main fixture installation, they quickly and effectively found a solution. The final result looks great and we can't be happier.
Well done to the Ring Electric Team!