Ring Electric

Reviews for Ring Electric

Alice in Ottawa
Alice in Ottawa

Rewiring our home

Ring Electric did an excellent job removing the “knob and tube” and rewiring our 100 year old home. I had several quotes and Brian provided a realistic quote which emphasized his focus on safety and professionalism. Ray, Derek and the team worked tirelessly for a week, while we stayed in the house. Each evening they ensured the area they were working in was clean, dust free and that we had power to carry on with life as normal. Throughout the process the team, were friendly and always accommodated the “quirks” of an older home. We now feel totally confident that our house’s wiring is up to code and will be safe for many years.

Alice,

Your comments are much appreciated.
It was a pleasure to fix up the wiring in your home.
I will pass on the kind words to Ray and Derek.

Yvonne in Russell
Yvonne in Russell
1 review Russell, ON

Generator

I live in Russell Ont. I was looking for a contractor to install a Generator I was going to buy at Costco. I called a company in my area and ask them if they would install and service the Generator. The owner asked, why don't you buy the Generator from me. I ask him if he could match the price at Costco. He said no! I ask would you install and service the one I am going to buy at Costco. He said "ABSOLUTELY NOT". I got on my computer and started searching for a company who would install and service the
Generator. I found RingElectric in Ottawa. I read all the reviews. They were all saying good thinks about the company. I started corresponding with the owner Bryan, asking him all kind of question. He answered all my concerns. I booked a visit with Bryan for a quote, he came and gave me a price. My husband and I was happy with his price! Derek and Mike came over to install the first part of the Generator, they were professional, polite and they cleaned up after they were finish. On the second part where Hydro came to disconnect the power Bryan the owner also came, Derek and Mike worked together to finish the Job. Bryan showed me everything that was done and explained everything I needed to know about my Generator. I am a very happy customer! I will recommend RingElectric to my friends and family.

Yvonne

Yvonne,
Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback.
We strive to do our best for every customer.
Enjoy the next power outage.
Take care, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Replace bathroom fan

When our bathroom fan needed replacement, Ring Electric did the job impeccably and promptly - as always! they rewired the entire house for us about 8 years ago and all of their work has been superb, friendly and completely professional from start to finish. Highly recommend Ring Electric!
Lesley

Hi Lesley!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Glad we were able to help you out again

All the best

-Bryan Verhulp

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Installing a light over stairs and fan to cathedral ceiling

Ring Electric guys were very very professional, friendly and courteous. Amazing work. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs electrical work done. It is nice to know that there are still professionals out there who care about there work. Thank you

Hi,
Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad that we could get this done for you.
Enjoy the fan and light.

Basement lighting

Just wanted to say thanks to Bryan and his team for a job well done in my basement. Super friendly guys, extremely polite and extremely professional. I will definitely use their friendly service for my next project.

Glad to help out.

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

No job too small

Owner Brian taught me about my house’s wiring. James and partner installed two ceiling lights and hardwired a pool pump. Courteous, knowledgeable and great! One of the only companies willing to bid on my small project needs, but it will pay off when I eventually rewire the house.

aparsonage,
Your are most welcome, thanks so much for providing us with feedback,

Laura in WATERLOO
Laura in WATERLOO

Potlights

Ring electric was fantastic. From the quote to the installation they went above and beyond all my expectations.

The quality of the lights is better than anything I expected!

They were fast, courteous, professional and personable. Great team and impeccable work!

Laura,
Your feedback and comments are much appreciated.
Enjoy the lights.

Ed W. in Ottawa
Ed W. in Ottawa

Service entrance anchor replacement

The job was easily set up by email. The interaction with Ottawa Hydro and ESA was seamless. Friendly and efficient techs who handled Murphy's Law with ease. Good work and clean up. Thanks.

Ed,

It was our pleasure to help you out.

suzanne dv from Ottawa
suzanne dv from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Verify the wiring of the upstairs hallway fixture/fan

The 'upscale' fixture/fan combo in our upstairs hallway was acting up. While the fan worked, the light didn't, suggesting possible faulty wiring. Don and Ryan of Ring Electric were very punctual, arriving when they said they would, and carried out a thorough inspection of the wiring, and of the bulb socket and bulb itself, checking and re-checking the readings on their meters. Though we had installed a new LED bulb to fix the lighting issue initially, which worked for 2-3 weeks, turned out this new bulb was a dud! Once a new working bulb was installed, problem gone! Thank you Ring Electric for fixing our problem and restoring our peace of mind.

Suzanne,
Thanks for the feedback.
Your comments are much appreciated.
All the best, Bryan Verhulp, CEO Ring Electric Inc.

Charles in Nepean
Charles in Nepean

Install of an AerVironment 32-amp EVSE

The job was to install an Aerovironment 32-amp EVSE. James of Ring Electric did a great job. He installed a 40 amp breaker and a NEMA 14-50 receptacle. On the EVSE he added a stove whip to plug into the receptacle. It was very neatly done and the ESA inspector said that it was the best install of an EVSE that he had seen to date. All documentation was completed in a timely fashion and emailed to me. I am very satisfied.

Charles,
I will be sure to pass this on to James.
Your comments are most welcome.
Enjoy the car.

More about Ring Electric

We are a family-owned medium-sized electrical business, based in Ottawa, that specializes in rewiring older homes to make them safe, more functional, and more energy efficient.

All of our work is performed by our professional licensed electricians and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.

We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and are proud of what our customers have said about our work. We are also proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We look forward to applying our expertise to meet your electrical needs.