1 Clean Air

Reviews for 1 Clean Air

ErikaRheault in Ottawa
ErikaRheault in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Techinian come today was on time polite they show me before and after picture they were really profesionnal i will definitely recommande this compagny those tech did a awsome job

jonathan in Ottawa
jonathan in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Excellent service they did my carpet and duct cleaning and both crew did a amazing job really happy with the service i recommanded this compagnie for everybody they were amazing

Philippe in Ottawa
Philippe in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

I received an awesome service. Nothing is perfect but these people care about their business. Showed me some pictures and the job was well done. Thanks and qill call them back.

Krystel in Toronto
Krystel in Toronto
1 review Gatineau, QC

Excellent service 1clean air

Great service ! They show me before and after picture the differenca was awsome the technician was on time and very polite im really satisfied ! Will definetly recommanded this compagnie !!

Air vent cleaning

I hired 1Clean Air to help me clean my vents after a renovation and they were able to accommodate despite the busy season (dead of winter). Very courteous service. The only issue was that one of the vents moved due to the high pressure caused by the machine. I had to get someone to help me move back into place.

Jonathan in Scarborough
Jonathan in Scarborough

Excellent Duct Cleaning

1Clean Air was punctual, professional, and thorough. The crew arrived on time, was very courteous about navigating the house, and were clear on what was going to happen. I haven't had any allergy issues and the place has smelled clean so I assume that they did a good job.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the great review.

613-612-4828

carpet cleaning whole house

Excellent service - on time - professional - polite and helpful staff
Excellent job - completely satisfied with the workmen ship
will definitely use they again and recommend them
Best price around

Francine from Ottawa
Francine from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

1 Clean Air did a great job cleaning my furnace ducts. They took the time to explain the process. The job was done efficiently while making sure everything was kept clean.

Hello Francine,

Thank you for the great review. Don't hesitate if you have any questions in the future.

613-612-4828

Duct Cleaning with 1 Clean Air

1 Clear AIR delivered an excellent service, Both Lionel and Shawn were informative and courteous. I would definitely recommend, my wife and i noticed an immediate improvement in the air quality and the Air Conditioner itself.

Thank you for the great comment. I will be passing the word to Lionel and Sean. They will be happy to hear about it.

If you need anything in the future, please let us know.

Rachel B. in Ottawa
Rachel B. in Ottawa

Great reliable Carpet Cleaning Company

We used 1CleanAir for the first time earlier this month and we are very pleased with the professionalism and quality of their service. We just bougth a house and only had one day to clean our rug before moving in our furniture, and they accommodated. Jason was friendly and efficient: He recommended the right cleaning for our needs and explained when it would be dry to move furniture on it. We are thinking of cleaning our air conducts and if we decide to proceed, we will hire them again.

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for the review. Congratulation for the bought of your new home. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the future. We also offer window and gutter cleaning services.

More about 1 Clean Air

The first thing to know about us: We are not perfect. We are a professional team of 20 humans technicians and always try to reach perfection.
****What differentiates us from others: if we make a mistake, you call and we fix it.

1Clean Air is a residential and commercial company that services air ducts and carpet cleaning, upholstery, dryer vent, air conditioning unit cleaning and 24-hour emergency water damage restorations. We promise you quality and offer you state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and 24/7 responsive time to your doorstep. We have offices in Ottawa and in Gatineau and we service the surrounding areas such as Nepean, Gloucester, Kanata, Orleans, South Keys, Barrhaven & Stittsville.

Why 1Clean Air?
• Superior equipment
• Highly trained technicians with cleaning certification
• We have an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
• We have thousands of satisfied customers
• We have certified and skilled technicians