1 Clean Air

207 bank street Ottawa ON k2p 2n2
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Ottawa  >  1 Clean Air

Reviews for 1 Clean Air

Jonathan in Scarborough

1Clean Air was punctual, professional, and thorough. The crew arrived on time, was very courteous about navigating the house, and were clear on what was going to happen. I haven't had any allergy issues and the place has smelled clean so I assume that they did a good job.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the great review.

Excellent service - on time - professional - polite and helpful staff
Excellent job - completely satisfied with the workmen ship
will definitely use they again and recommend them
Best price around

Francine from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

1 Clean Air did a great job cleaning my furnace ducts. They took the time to explain the process. The job was done efficiently while making sure everything was kept clean.

Hello Francine,

Thank you for the great review. Don't hesitate if you have any questions in the future.

1 review Ottawa, ON

1 Clear AIR delivered an excellent service, Both Lionel and Shawn were informative and courteous. I would definitely recommend, my wife and i noticed an immediate improvement in the air quality and the Air Conditioner itself.

Thank you for the great comment. I will be passing the word to Lionel and Sean. They will be happy to hear about it.

If you need anything in the future, please let us know.

Rachel B. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We used 1CleanAir for the first time earlier this month and we are very pleased with the professionalism and quality of their service. We just bougth a house and only had one day to clean our rug before moving in our furniture, and they accommodated. Jason was friendly and efficient: He recommended the right cleaning for our needs and explained when it would be dry to move furniture on it. We are thinking of cleaning our air conducts and if we decide to proceed, we will hire them again.

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for the review. Congratulation for the bought of your new home. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the future. We also offer window and gutter cleaning services.

Harry Krehm Orleans in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service for both Carpet and duct cleaning ( 2 separate services) Would certainly recommend them again. I have been a customer for Clean Air for at least 25 years.

Thank you for the repeated business for so many years. We appreciate your trust in our business and will continue to offer quality service.

Marcandre1 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I called the company last minute and needed the duct cleaning asap. Unfortunately they were completely booked for the week. The guy on the phone took my name and number if they have any cancellation they would book me in. I received a call at the end of the day because they had an opening the following morning.

Nic and Pat were pleasant and they explained everything. Nic is really funny. Ask for him if you can. Professional work.

Thanks guys.

Hi Marc-André,

Thanks for the review. Fortunately, when we are completely booked, we have a special cancellation list for customer who need cleaning services done in a timely manner.

Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything in the future.

Sanjeev in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

A company which offers such great service deserves the time to be reviewed thoroughly, and that's what I intend to do. I cannot thank Jesse, Luc, and Alice enough for their help in getting my crazy dryer vent problem solved, and quickly. Imagine the first call to the company and having a guy like Jesse with a great personality answer the phone. Then, having the best technician around, Luc, show up and basically leave no stone unturned to solve the problem. He even climbed up the building like spider man. I'm not kidding. And then Alice, who ties it all together at reception. Wow. What three incredible representatives for 1 Clean Air. I'm hooked. You have a customer for life.

Hello Sanjeev,

What a great review. I heard the story about your dryer vent. It was one of the most complicated we have seen for years. I'm happy to know your are please with everything we did for you. If you require any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call us at: 613-612-4828.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We desperately needed duct cleaning due to my husbands allergies and 1 Clean Air was wonderful to us! The cleaners were so polite and were so thorough in their work, they explained everything, covered all the vents, showed us how dirty it was and how clean it was after. Very efficient! I will definitely use them again and use them for their other services!
THANK YOU!

Hello, the review is awesome. If you require any assistance in the future, please give us a call at 613-612-4828.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very impressed with their professionalism and thoroughness. The duct cleaning was completed on time and the house was clean when they left. With their advice I added on a furnace clean and duct sanitizing which I'm very thankful I did. I was doubly impressed when a week later I received a phone call informing me I had overpaid and they were crediting my visa. I would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the great review.

Please don't hesitate if you need anything else in the future.

More about 1 Clean Air

The first thing to know about us: We are not perfect. We are a professional team of 20 humans technicians and always try to reach perfection.
****What differentiates us from others: if we make a mistake, you call and we fix it.

1Clean Air is a residential and commercial company that services air ducts and carpet cleaning, upholstery, dryer vent, air conditioning unit cleaning and 24-hour emergency water damage restorations. We promise you quality and offer you state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and 24/7 responsive time to your doorstep. We have offices in Ottawa and in Gatineau and we service the surrounding areas such as Nepean, Gloucester, Kanata, Orleans, South Keys, Barrhaven & Stittsville.

Why 1Clean Air?
• Superior equipment
• Highly trained technicians with cleaning certification
• We have an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
• We have thousands of satisfied customers
• We have certified and skilled technicians