1 Clean Air

Reviews for 1 Clean Air

Marc B.
Marc B.

Duct Cleaning

Alex & Nick were very professional in their work; making sure that everything was clean from the time they entered the house until their departure.

They answered all our questions and gave us tips on how to maintain our ducts. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future for any other service they provide!

Thank you Marc for the great review. I will definitely pass the comment to the team. If you need anything in the future, it will be a pleasure to help :-)

Lawrence
Lawrence

Duct clean

Both Martin and Chris called ahead before arriving, show me the pictures before and after of cleaning. I am very impressed with their work.

Thank you Lawrence for the great review. I will definitely pass the comment to the team. If you need anything in the future, it will be a pleasure to help :-)

Wendy J.
Wendy J.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

We had our duct cleaning done this morning by Liam and Alexis and I wanted to mention how professional and knowledgeable they were. Very friendly and polite and would highly recommend 1Cleanair!

Thank you Wendy for the comment. I will tell the team about how great the work was performed.

If you need anything, please let us know :)
613-612-4828

Bill in Orleans
Bill in Orleans

Duct Cleaning

We haven't had the ducts cleaned since we moved in so my wife made arrangements to have this done on a Saturday. Two technicians, Alex and Nick, arrived and did a fantastic job.They were pleasant, professional and punctual and i would recommend these two to anyone needing duct cleaning or any other work being done. They inspected the house,informed us to what they were going to do, took before and after pics of the duct and did a fantastic job.Great work

Thank you for the great to work with you. It was a pleasure to help you and give you a wonderful service.

Neil
Neil
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

This was the second time we had employed 1CleanAir in two years because we had just moved to another Ottawa house. I was disappointed that the Nick and his supervisor Jason were unable to provide us with all of the before and after photos that were taken despite multiple requests June 2019. Without the photos it is difficult to evaluate how well the job was done.

1CleanAir is making a concerted effort to rectify the situation Jun 18 2019

Thank you for the review, Neil.

We are sorry about the inconvenience but are working hard to ensure you are satisfied with our work.

It's always pleasant to speak with you.

If you need anything, please let us know. We'll be in touch :-)

Debbie in Guelph
Debbie in Guelph

Water Restoration

I called 1 Clean Air after I discovered water in my basement. I was extremely happy with the service I received! They arrived at my home within 2 hours and were professional right from the start. They explained exactly what they were going to do...what the price would be ....and calmly and efficiently did the work that was needed. All the crew were very polite but I must point out one person who was especially helpful! Jesse was terrific in every aspect of the job! He helped make a upsetting situation better and was so helpful in every way. He went out of his way and even let me know that I could call him after they left with
any questions or concerns. It is rare these days to find people that you feel you can trust and Jesse and his team were excellent! Thank you so
much for your help!! I highly recommend 1 Clean Air!!!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Dryer vent cleaning

Dryer wasn't working in a new house and called these guys for an appointment, they were very thorough and caught an improper installation issue which they promptly fixed. Great service, easy to work with!

Private User reviews Longueuil,

Duct cleaning

My neighbors recommended me to try it out. I was a little worried to change my company.. DIDN’T REGRET IT AT ALL!! Very satisfied i highly recommend this for everybody to try!!!!

We always need to follow the neighbours recommendation.

ErikaRheault in Ottawa
ErikaRheault in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Techinian come today was on time polite they show me before and after picture they were really profesionnal i will definitely recommande this compagny those tech did a awsome job

jonathan in Ottawa
jonathan in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Excellent service they did my carpet and duct cleaning and both crew did a amazing job really happy with the service i recommanded this compagnie for everybody they were amazing

More about 1 Clean Air

The first thing to know about us: We are not perfect. We are a professional team of 20 humans technicians and always try to reach perfection.
****What differentiates us from others: if we make a mistake, you call and we fix it.

1Clean Air is a residential and commercial company that services air ducts and carpet cleaning, upholstery, dryer vent, air conditioning unit cleaning and 24-hour emergency water damage restorations. We promise you quality and offer you state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and 24/7 responsive time to your doorstep. We have offices in Ottawa and in Gatineau and we service the surrounding areas such as Nepean, Gloucester, Kanata, Orleans, South Keys, Barrhaven & Stittsville.

Why 1Clean Air?
• Superior equipment
• Highly trained technicians with cleaning certification
• We have an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
• We have thousands of satisfied customers
• We have certified and skilled technicians