Effective Electric

Reviews for Effective Electric

Liz Cranmer  in Calgary
Liz Cranmer in Calgary

Tidy, professional, knowledgeable

Andrew and his team did an amazing job for us! I was so pleased with the thorough walk through and attention to the details...( best placement of plugs and switches). The men working onsite were so polite to me as well as each other. The work was fast and tidy. I’m a little O.C.D and they put me to shame! Our electrical box is a thing of beauty and the follow through on odds and ends has been so easy and efficient.
I highly recommend Effective Electric. They know what they are doing, how to do it, and make the experience so pleasant and professional

They were the original electrician on our home 10 yrs ago and we just had them wire in our basement Reno. Tried, tested and proved!

Crystal in Calgary
Crystal in Calgary

Fixed basement electrical problem

I used these guys a little while back to fix a problem I had with the wiring in my basement, and they were fantastic. I could not have been happier! The electrician arrived on time, was professional, and knew exactly what he was doing. He was able to detect the problem and solve it, and now my basement lighting works like a dream!