Effective Electric

Effective Electric

Reviews for Effective Electric

Shelley
Shelley

Hot tub wiring: Very professional team of electricians

We highly recommend Andrew and his team of very "Effective," efficient and professional electricians. They have done other work for us over the past several years and are always prompt, polite, thorough, and have the most reasonable rates. Andrew gave us a quote and stuck to his word on it, even if though it took more time than anticipated, (as with when he hard wired our hot tub.) They had a challenge of wiring through the ceiling of our basement to the outdoors but accomplished the task with no mess. He is the only electrician we bother to call now because we trust him 100%.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

excellent service by Effective Electric

Our sincere thanks for an excellent and prompt service provided to us by Andrew. He is a true professional! We would recommend his services to everyone without hesitation.
Thank you again!

Liz Cranmer  in Calgary
Liz Cranmer in Calgary

Tidy, professional, knowledgeable

Andrew and his team did an amazing job for us! I was so pleased with the thorough walk through and attention to the details...( best placement of plugs and switches). The men working onsite were so polite to me as well as each other. The work was fast and tidy. I’m a little O.C.D and they put me to shame! Our electrical box is a thing of beauty and the follow through on odds and ends has been so easy and efficient.
I highly recommend Effective Electric. They know what they are doing, how to do it, and make the experience so pleasant and professional

They were the original electrician on our home 10 yrs ago and we just had them wire in our basement Reno. Tried, tested and proved!

Crystal in Calgary
Crystal in Calgary

Fixed basement electrical problem

I used these guys a little while back to fix a problem I had with the wiring in my basement, and they were fantastic. I could not have been happier! The electrician arrived on time, was professional, and knew exactly what he was doing. He was able to detect the problem and solve it, and now my basement lighting works like a dream!