Careful Movers Toronto

Betty Carlson in Vancouver
Betty Carlson in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

move from Toronto to BC

It took this company 3 and a half months to get my things from Toronto to BC and then they lost a 1/3 of it. Don't get me started on the run around and the lines they fed me while that was going on. Now they are not responding to any form of contact I try to make. The owner of the company hangs up on me when I try to get information about compensation for the lost items.
Bad service, Bad communication, Bad attitude, Bad Karma.
I wouldn't wish these guys on my worst enemy.

More about Careful Movers Toronto

Careful Moving & Storage is a full service Calgary moving company committed to providing fast and careful services. Our competitive rates, reliability and experience in the moving market ensure your stress free move. Moving is one of the most stressful events of your life. When it comes to choose a ...