Rain City Homes Ltd

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

708 20th st

I had recently use Rain City Renovations to rebuild my deck. They did a wonderful job. I have worked with Jon the owner of Rain Cuty Renovations for many years He always provides his customers with top-notch service he is always on the top of my list when someone asked me if I know of a good renovation company.
Happy to recommend Rain City Renovations
Kelly New Westminster

Thanks Kelly. Our pleasure.

I W.
I W.

New basement kitchen

We were very pleased with the quality and great service received in designing and creating a kitchen for our basement suite. A special thanks to Elliot and his team for their outstanding and efficient work.

Thanks Irene! Nice to see the guys on site getting credit for all their hard work.

Sid
Sid
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Extensive Reno of a 100 year old craftsman

Jon and his team renovated our 100+ year home over a span of 5 months. We had a very positive experience. The crew was extremely professional, accommodating to our site visits and requests, and worked collaboratively on-site to resolve anything that came up. The quality of workmanship and peace of mind are the differentiators of working with Rain City. We knew they had our best interest in mind. The work was well scoped out, the budget Jon put together was very thorough and in line with the final spend, and the visibility of all the spending was really helpful. I would (and already have) recommend Rain City!

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! And as always thanks even more for the referral :)

ventura
ventura

Build excersice/office room

Good quality work, good attention to details, provided prompt and reliable feedback.
Very thrust wordy crew and willing to work around constraints
Very friendly construction crew and eager to do a good job

Although it wasn't a magazine worthy high profile project it's always great to keep in touch with our past clients. Thanks for the work as always Carlos.

Trish in Vancouver
Trish in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitsilano character reno

Jon and his team at Rain City Renovations did a major renovation on my Kitsilano character home, including redoing the layout of the main floor to allow for a large eat-in kitchen, updating the wiring and plumbing, and adding a bathroom upstairs. The quality of the work was outstanding, and Jon’s attention to detail was impressive. I particularly appreciated the fact that the renovation was extremely sympathetic to the character features of my home, and preserved the best of the old while seamlessly incorporating the new. The end result is a bright, airy and comfortable home that I will be able to enjoy for many years.

The renovation process was extremely smooth, and came in on time and on budget. Jon and his whole team were friendly and easy to work with, and were excellent problem solvers. Old houses always give you a few surprises once you start opening up walls, and Jon and his team were always able to think outside the box and come up with creative, practical and beautiful solutions. If you are looking for quality work and attention to detail, you can’t go wrong with Rain City Renovations.

Thanks Trish. The entire team felt very lucky to have worked on a such a stunning restoration. There were definitely some challenges but that's what makes this type of work so much fun!

Madeleine Design Group
Madeleine Design Group

Excellent Contractor!

I've had a pleasure of working with Rain City Renovations on several projects as an Interior Designer. We've built a solid relationship and I expect to do many more great project with them in the future. Their work is exceptional in finishing quality, their attention to detail and willingness to collaborate.

It's always easy to collaborate with a fantastic team like yours Madeleine. looking forward to many more successful projects together.

andrew
andrew
1 review Vancouver, BC

Added a top floor recording studio

This was an unusual renovation, I'm sure. I wanted to build a professional recording studio in my house by adding a top floor to an existing bungalow. Jon and his team were a great pleasure to work with. Coordinating with the architects, subcontractors, and studio designer, Jon put together a studio for me that was beyond expectations. There were no issues or hiccups at all in the work, and I couldn't be happier with the final product. I would highly recommend Rain City Renovations for any job, be it a new kitchen, new bathroom, or a whole recording studio! In fact, I am having Jon and his team build my garage next.

YES this was definitely a fun challenge Andrew. The whole team appreciated all the trust you put in us. We would be very happy to work with you again.

krista
krista

condo renovation

We have worked with Jon in the past and he has always done a great job for us. On this occasion he fit our recent renovation into his already busy schedule. We have always found Jon to be honest and reliable and he kept us informed about the progress of the renovations. His crew members were hardworking and courteous. We are very pleased with the completed renovation.

Thank you so much Krista! It's always fun to reconnect with some our great clients from the early days. Im glad we were able to squeeze this one in, it's a beautiful condo.

trishweaver
trishweaver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

home addition (wine cellar, bathroom, storage room, expansion of dining room)

Rain City Renovations did an outstanding job maintaining the character and integrity of our 1930s home from the inside and to the outside. The attention to detail, incredible craftsmanship, and creative problem solving for small spaces has given us a finished product that we love to live in every day! We finished our job on time and on budget.

Thank you Bill and Trish for trusting us with your beautiful home for the second time. We will always be happy to come back.

aaron.mcarthur
aaron.mcarthur

Second Floor Addition

I can't say enough about Jon and his whole team at Rain City Renovations. The job was finished a month early, and it was around the budget we were quoted. We interviewed several contractors for our job and decided on Rain City because of the service. A smaller company turned out to be important to us. It meant the crew was often focussed on just our project. Everything from the demo, to the framing, mechanical, and then finishing was done to a high level. Communication was always open and honest, and any issues (or questions) we had were dealt with right away. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rain City Renovations to anyone.

Thanks so much Aaron. It's always a pleasure working with young families that deserve the extra care and attention.

More about Rain City Homes Ltd

Rain City Homes Ltd. is a full service, residential general contracting firm with a history of success in the Vancouver area. Owner Jon Pulice works directly with clients on site, one site at a time. Be it renovations, additions, laneway homes or full builds, our key building material is integrity.