HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  The One Roofing

Reviews for The One Roofing

JBottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Michel was prompt, honest and professional with his estimate. Since we were only getting one roof level replaced (an addition off the original house), many companies (including several highly rated ones on this site) did not even bother to take the time and give us a quote. Michel explained the options in a very straightforward manner. We were impressed with his patient, hand-nailed, quality over quantity outlook on projects.

He contacted us and scheduled the job within our time frame as well. The work was completed on time, it was not rushed and the cleanup was well done.

We are thoroughly impressed with his workmanship and would recommend his services to anyone. We will definitely be giving him a call in a couple years when the remaining part of the roof needs to be re-shingled!

Thanks for the nice review It was a pleasure helping you and I have worked on your house like it would have been mine.

KaitlinK in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The flashing on our roof that was starting to lift, and we wanted to get it fixed before winter. Louise got back to me quickly, gave me a quote and set-up a time to come and fix it all within a week. He was able to explain to me why it was lifting and what he would be doing differently, so it wouldn't happen again. He also talked to me about the roof overall, and expressed some of the problems I might have with it in the future. I was very pleased with how informative he was and loved that he described it to me! He also checked out the rest of our flashing at the front of the house, and secured it down as well. He was friendly and did a great job! Thanks Louise!

Thank you very much Kaitlin for your review. I was happy to help you and give you more information about your roof.
I want to clarify that my name is Michel and Louise is my wife and she assists me when communicating with customers.

militaryman in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

37 years in the military taught me many things. Amongst them would be that timeliness, and details are some of the components of a successful task completion. Michel was very professional. He not only discovered the cause of my roof leak, but identified other areas of my 12 yr old roof that required immediate attention before further leaks were to occur. Pictures and a detailed explanation were all provided. This is what you need and no more. Honest and straight forward. No BS. No up selling. Had he been one of my soldiers I would have been proud to have served with him. He is my GO TO guy, the next time I need my roof attended to, and he should be yours as well.
Servitium Nulli Secundus

Michel was great. Arrived on time, assessed the job I had requested, identified other problems, and fixed it all!

Thank you very much Michael for your gratitude towards my service.

One of the reason that I do this job is for helping people with honesty and passion.

in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

His quote was what I paid, no hidden costs.
He took the time to explain everything.
I will definitely use him again and would very highly recommend him.

It was a pleasure helping you fixing all problems

Lini in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Michel was great! He showed up at our place and gave us detailed explanations with pictures of what he anticipated could be the source. The chimney area was leaking and Michel fixed it on budget, on time, professionally and once again with more pictures. Would recommend him to everyone.

It was a pleasure helping you and giving you detailed explanations.

J. Thomas in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I have had Michel come to our house twice for roof related issues. His work was excellent. He was prompt, courteous, professional, and honest. I mention his honesty as there are many contractors who will oversell their skills and knowledge and thereafter overcharge you on their bill, but not Michael. With one of our roofing problems, Michael had no issue with telling us that it was a specialized flat roof issue and perhaps we would benefit from hiring someone who specializes in this type of work. Given my lack of roofing knowledge, I really appreciated this candid opinion. I would recommend The One Roofing.

My responsibility as a roof specialist is to provide customers the best of my knowledge.
It was a pleasure helping you and please contact me if you have any concerns.

Kris Kennedy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I am so happy I was referred to Michel. He was prompt, courteous, and listened to my issue. He walked me through his diagnostic steps the whole way through which I really appreciated and now know a bit more about roofing and how this issue occurred in the first place. Showing me pictures on his phone of both the issue and how he fixed it made me feel much better that the issue was resolved. He was accurate with his quotes and I know who I will call if I ever have another issue. Thank you Michel for severely reducing the stress level of this new home owner :-)

It was a pleasure helping you.
It is important to be honest with everything I see.

Robert in Ottawa
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Michel did the best job answering my questions and explaining what he would need to do to fix my leaking roof vents. No nonsense. He also gave me a fair price compared to some other roofers.

I hired him and afterwards, he showed me the cracks in the vents he replaced and explained the capacity of the new vents.

He's a friendly guy and inspires trust. I recommend The One Roofing.

It was a pleasure helping you and to give you more information about the new vents.

Sheila in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Michel did an excellent job on our roof, completing the job exactly as promised (high quality, within requested timeframe). He was pleasant and professional, and kept the job site extremely clean. We would highly recommend his work as a roofer.

This is my passion and I want to provide an excellent job and to please my customer.

Ron Rousseau in Ajax
1 review Ottawa, ON

Michel did an outstanding job, He was on the job when he said he would be. He is very honest,polite,clean and fair. I would recommend his services,and would hire him back anytime. not to mention he is a very nice person.......Thanks

It will be a pleasure helping you in the future. I am happy that you appreciate my service.

More about The One Roofing

SPECIALIZED SINCE 1988 TO FIND LEAKS: OFFER EXCELLENT QUALITY ROOF REPAIRS AND ROOF INSPECTION FOR COMPANIES AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
The One Roofing is a unique residential roofing service which has been established since 1988 by Michel Painchaud. The One Roofing offers a traditional method of roofing (hand made) which has proven to be the best throughout the years. This method produces a high quality and distinctive product that will provide you with weatherproofing peace of mind.
His expertise gained over the years makes him a specialist in hard to find leaks.
Michel is a strong believer that communication is the key to satisfy customers which makes him a roofer you can trust. He offers a bilingual service.
Michel offers also those services: Addition and garage maxi ventilation skylight chimney cap
Now it's up to you to make the best decision for your roof and home.