Armstrong Design

Anne in Stittsville
Anne in Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

Consultation on Post and Beam design

We're building a home using a post and beam design and I wanted some advice on the interior to bring everything together. I have a sense of what style I would like to use, but needed some help in tying it together. Tanya has done past work in Mont Tremblant and Vermont so she is working in the styles that are appealing to me.

Hi Anne,

It was great meeting you last week at Gendron's. Judging from the plans, you are going to have a beautiful home. If you do need any future help with your new post & beam, please contact me anytime.

Good luck!

Vanessa in Ottawa
Vanessa in Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Consultation on furniture layout

I was looking for some design advice on how to layout furniture in a living room and dining room, which is long and narrow and challenging to layout. Tanya gave me some new ideas and alternatives that I hadn't considered. Her ideas seem to create more room and flow in the room and will hopefully make it more comfortable.

More about Armstrong Design

We listen closely to clients' needs and provide them with sustainable, stylish and functional design. Visit our website at www. taniaarmstrongdesign. com.