Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
15 Kensington Ave Toronto ON M5T 2J8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Reviews for Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

MANGO in Mississauga
MANGO in Mississauga

Collage Wall Installation

Eureka was amazing. From the initial email inquiry, to quoting, to their master installer onsite – we couldn't be happier. Their team is on time, professional, and a pleasure to be around. They installed 29 custom pieces for us and they really know their stuff and take the time it requires to hang art work correctly. We'll definitely be hiring them again soon. (#4656)

Assembly of five pieces of Ikea furniture

A great experience with Kirby and Joel -- they were punctual, competent, pleasant -- the first time I have ever enjoyed an Ikea assembly. The assembled pieces all look great and work well, and they even took away the packaging.

James in Old Toronto
James in Old Toronto

Art Installation

Eureka did a fabulous job on my home art installation project - they were communicative throughout the process and the installer was extremely courteous and professional. Highly Recommended! (Invoice #4600)

N.Sandhu in Old Toronto
N.Sandhu in Old Toronto

6 stars! Eureka, eureka!

6 Stars!!!

After ordering new kitchenette cabinets from IKEA we began searching for a company that could do demo, install as well as hooking up the sink. (As someone who isn’t’ familiar with using contractors this was surprisingly hard to find!) Enter Eureka who were able to do all of the above.

Everyone we had the pleasure of working with from Eureka was helpful, friendly and made the entire process seamless and stress free. Their pricing was very competitive and they really went above and beyond my expectations.

I’ll definitely recommend Eureka to friends and family who are looking for kitchen or shelving install etc. (I might even consider purchasing some fun pieces for my own apartment and have Eureka install them!)

#669

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We really appreciate the positive words of encouragement, it's clients like you which make us strive higher and work harder. See you soon!

Prevain in San Francisco
Prevain in San Francisco

Replica Size Shroud of Tourin Framed

The Shroud of Turin replica is 16 feet by 4 feet. 3 gentlemen from Eureka came on time and was very professional. They required little instruction from me aside from the basics. They cleaned up and we would use them again!

Invoice No. 4509

Hi Prevain thank you for the 10 stars !!! We look forward to working with you, again.

Kitchen installation

Incredible fast and efficient response. was in a pinch to find someone and the Eureka team were incredible, very quick, collaborative and all around great to work with! If you are looking for reliable good help this is your crew :)

Thank you for sharing your experience.

D Mazzocca in Old Toronto
D Mazzocca in Old Toronto

Terrific Service

My husband and I are pretty useless when it comes to hanging pictures, so when I purchased some new art for our home, we decided to avoid the inevitable disaster that would have happened if we did the hangings. I did some online research and decided to use Eureka. They were very easy to schedule a day and time with. The installers called me when they were half an hour away, arrived, and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They did a great job, and I will definitely be using them again when I get the rest of my pieces in. Invoice 4493

We love the feedback, and appreciate the words of encouragement. Thank you for using us and giving us a try! Let us know how we can help :)

Lorraine W in Old Toronto
Lorraine W in Old Toronto

curtain rods

Kirby and partner were very professional, efficient and skilled in installing my curtain rods. A very good service for those jobs that are difficult and require experience and the proper tools.
L. Wood invoice 4486

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for the 10 Star Review,it was a pleasure working with you also!!

360 Degrees Design Studio in Toronto
360 Degrees Design Studio in Toronto

Shelving assembly in court house. Excellent work ethic, a pleasure to deal with.

I am a local designer and hire th Eureka team for an installation at a clients court house office. They were cordial, polite, very tidy and a pleasure to dal with. This is the 2nd time I have used their services and I will definitely continue to do so in the future. #4434 inv.

Thank you for the 10 Star review. We look forward to working with you again!

Lois & Paula in Old Toronto
Lois & Paula in Old Toronto

We highly recommend

From arranging a date for the installation to the installation itself Eureka earned a well deserved 10! The installers Joel and Simon were great, professional, efficient, tidied up after themselves, were even kind to our kitty. We were so pleased with both the products we purchased from EQ3 and the service we received from Eureka we ordered an additional shelf unit and will be having Eureka install.

Invoice #4399

Hi Lois and Paula Thank you for the 10 Star Review, it was a pleasure working with you both !

More about Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

EUREKA Furniture Assembly & Installations offers specialized, professional, reliable and consistent solutions for picture/ mirror/ art installation, furniture installations, flat panel TV wall-mounting installation and furniture assembly in Toronto and the GTA. We are fully bonded, insured, uniformed, experienced and covered by WSIB. We have the right people, tools and ...