Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
15 Kensington Ave Toronto ON M5T 2J8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Reviews for Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Art hanging Furniture Assemby

Wow. Now this is a company that is customer service focused from start to finish. The team that came on site to hang our art was experienced, careful and really thoughtful about assessing all aspects of the task to ensure our paintings wouldn't budge! Expectations definitely exceeded. Thanks Eureka!

AliAnti in Old Toronto
AliAnti in Old Toronto

Office Move - Furniture Assembly

I cannot say enough good things about this company, or Lina herself! She went above and beyond to help accommodate our tight timeline and was super quick with her responses. The assemblers were very friendly and fast, and I am already working with them on secondary items. I have recommended them to the company taking over our previous office space and they are looking to hire them as well. Keep up the good work! Invoice #4793

CWelchi in Old Toronto
CWelchi in Old Toronto

Large Mirror Installed with Care. Excellent Service!

I hired Eureka Assembly to hang a heavy wall mirror in my home. The service was excellent from the first contact regarding the quote, to the guys who came to hang the mirror. The work was done quickly and with utmost care. They even asked what else they could do and went out of their way to secure another larger picture frame in another area of my home. I cannot recommend Eureka enough and will certainly use them again for any installation or furniture assembly around the house (invoice #4782).

StephBlack in Old Toronto
StephBlack in Old Toronto

Amazing furniture building service

Eureka came highly recommended to me, and were able to help us out at very short notice. After speaking on the phone to Peter, I understood as to why they are the best in Toronto. The entire team were punctual, polite and all very skilled in their field, and went above and beyond expectations. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and will 100% reccomend Eureka to anybody!! Thanks again!

Hi Steph, thank you for the kind words and recommendation, it very much appreciated.

Great service

Great service for hanging pictures. Have used them twice now. Would use again and recommend. We hired them to hang approximately 10 pictures and heavy items on concrete. Professional and experienced!

#4728

Thank you for being a repeat client with Eureka and for the 10 Star Review!

MANGO in Mississauga
MANGO in Mississauga

Collage Wall Installation

Eureka was amazing. From the initial email inquiry, to quoting, to their master installer onsite – we couldn't be happier. Their team is on time, professional, and a pleasure to be around. They installed 29 custom pieces for us and they really know their stuff and take the time it requires to hang art work correctly. We'll definitely be hiring them again soon. (#4656)

Thank You Mango for the 10 Star Review .

Assembly of five pieces of Ikea furniture

A great experience with Kirby and Joel -- they were punctual, competent, pleasant -- the first time I have ever enjoyed an Ikea assembly. The assembled pieces all look great and work well, and they even took away the packaging.

Thank you for the great review!

James in Old Toronto
James in Old Toronto

Art Installation

Eureka did a fabulous job on my home art installation project - they were communicative throughout the process and the installer was extremely courteous and professional. Highly Recommended! (Invoice #4600)

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the 10 Star Review.

N.Sandhu in Old Toronto
N.Sandhu in Old Toronto

6 stars! Eureka, eureka!

6 Stars!!!

After ordering new kitchenette cabinets from IKEA we began searching for a company that could do demo, install as well as hooking up the sink. (As someone who isn’t’ familiar with using contractors this was surprisingly hard to find!) Enter Eureka who were able to do all of the above.

Everyone we had the pleasure of working with from Eureka was helpful, friendly and made the entire process seamless and stress free. Their pricing was very competitive and they really went above and beyond my expectations.

I’ll definitely recommend Eureka to friends and family who are looking for kitchen or shelving install etc. (I might even consider purchasing some fun pieces for my own apartment and have Eureka install them!)

#669

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We really appreciate the positive words of encouragement, it's clients like you which make us strive higher and work harder. See you soon!

Prevain in San Francisco
Prevain in San Francisco

Replica Size Shroud of Tourin Framed

The Shroud of Turin replica is 16 feet by 4 feet. 3 gentlemen from Eureka came on time and was very professional. They required little instruction from me aside from the basics. They cleaned up and we would use them again!

Invoice No. 4509

Hi Prevain thank you for the 10 stars !!! We look forward to working with you, again.

More about Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

EUREKA Furniture Assembly & Installations offers specialized, professional, reliable and consistent solutions for picture/ mirror/ art installation, furniture installations, flat panel TV wall-mounting installation and furniture assembly in Toronto and the GTA. We are fully bonded, insured, uniformed, experienced and covered by WSIB. We have the right people, tools and ...