Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Furniture
Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Reviews for Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Marco M.
Marco M.

Assembly of a Piano Stand & Seat

Scheduled the assembly of a piano stand & seat. He came on time with all the tools he needed for the assembly. Finished the job quickly and cleaned up after he was done. Couldn't have asked for more. Will definitely use Eureka Assembly again. #4900

Hi Marco, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to working with you again.

Shirlee E.
Shirlee E.

Installation of Mirrors, Large Art Piece and a Print

Sitting securely in our senior years, we're fully aware that there are chores we're no longer able to do. So, on to the Internet with a crazy variety of search terms because we had no idea what we were looking for. Fortunately the Internet knew and she (yes, she) quickly turned up Eureka Assembly & Installations. One call resulted in an appointment within days. Lina was a joy to work with on the scheduling. Kirby arrived and everything was hung up exactly where I wanted it, in no time at all. He was respectful of our wood floors, tolerated my small but noisy dog and not a single scrap of packing paper was left. We're absolutely delighted with Eureka's Installation services and will certainly keep them in mind when the next installation job comes up. #1178 #4855

Shirlee, Thank you for your kind words we will share this review with our team!

David C.
David C.

Assembled fitness equipment

The crew is always knowledgeable of different types of Installations and assemblies . Over the last six years Peter and his guys have pit together an Ikea wall unit perfectly, an Ikea long tv bench, mounted medicine cabinets in the bathroom, mounted a TV with a swivel arm and assembled a large piece of fitness equipment.

Invoice# 4707

We look forward to working with you, again! Thank you

Rhoda Aylward in Etobicoke
Rhoda Aylward in Etobicoke

Installation of Murphy bed

Eureka recently installed a Murphy bed in my home and I cannot say enough good things about the company, the service and the installers. They were fast, friendly and professional. I highly recommend these guys.

Hi Rhoda, thank you for the positive review it was a pleasure working with you .

Liz
Liz
1 review , ON

Installation

From start to finnish, we received excellent service from everyone at Eureka. The two men who came to do the installation were professional, knowledgable and efficient and the company made it easy to schedule the appointment. This was our second time using them and I would highly recommend them! #4938

Hi Liz, Thank you for the great review !!

Tom F from Pickering in Old Toronto
Tom F from Pickering in Old Toronto

Large picture hanging

Very pleased with Eureka's services. Prompt, professional and courteous.
The 2 gentlemen that came were skilled, knowledgeable and I'm very pleased with their work. Great job !

I would definitely use Eureka again.

Hi Tom, thank you for the positive review we will share this with the Installers. Looking forward to working with you again!

Office Furniture Build

Amazing experience! The team arrived within the given timeframe and they completed the work in less time than expected. The assembly people were very well mannered and kept their work area clean. We had them come in during regular office hours and they didn’t even interrupt or disturb our employees. I will definitely have them back and highly recommend them.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for 10 Star Review!

JLH
JLH

Problem PAX

I contacted Eureka after frustrating/failed attempts at having Ikea address my issues. I have an almost 8 foot wide, connected Pax wardrobe system that over time, started shifting/leaning precariously to one side. My email was returned overnight by Peter, greeted with confidence they could remedy my situation. Via Lina, within days, a rescue team arrived. Though it wasn’t a quick job, the unit was properly wall mounted and levelled, alleviating all of my worries re safety and aesthetics. They were tidy, polite and thorough – keeping me in the loop on their process as they progressed. Upon completion, I was confident my concerns had been addressed and I was left with a product that looks better now, than it did when first assembled. (#4896)

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the terrific review.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Awesome service!

Timesavers! Perfectionist! What an amazing company! I was so appreciative to have this service available. I would have spent the entire day trying to assemble the furniture. It is easy to get a quote and book!

Lauren thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new furniture.

IKEA Kitchen Installation

Lina provided exceptional customer service and sent George and Chris in to save the day with a fast and expert installation on short notice. Great experience - we will use Eureka again!! (Invoice #4837)

Amazing, thank you for the 10 Star Review.

More about Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Since 2010, Eureka has offered full-service interior furnishing installation solutions to commercial & residential clients searching for punctual, reliable & experienced labor in Toronto, Ontario and surrounding Regions. We are your One-Stop-Solution for any interior remodeling, shop-fitting, redesign & reinvent project.

We have teams of experienced professionals who specialize in Furniture, Art, Delivery, Kitchens (Custom European Kitchens & IKEA Kitchens), Carpentry, Custom Furniture, along with ancillary services such as professional Painting & Wall-Paper Installation, ESA Licensed Electrical, Master Plumbing and Appliance Installation.

We also offer incentives and price-discounts to Designers, Retailers and frequent Repeat Clients in order to achieve long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. EUREKA! I Have Found!

Shop-Fitting
Custom Walk-in Closets
Built-in units
Custom Furniture making
Art delivery
Furniture Delivery
Custom Cabinetry
Professional Art Installation & Wall-Mounting; Gallery walls, Oversize art, Security Hanging
Kitchen Cabinet Assembly and installation of RTA Flat-Packed or Pre-Built cabinets (European Kitchens, IKEA kitchen installation & customization)
Furniture Assembly of office, residential, modular furniture and murphy wall-beds
Skilled Carpenter (Custom Walk-Ins, Custom Cabinetry, Furniture - FULL SHOP!)
ESA Licensed Master Electrician
Certified Master Plumber
White-Glove Painting & Wall-Paper Installation

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design and Furniture
Specializing in White-Glove Art & Furniture Delivery, Furniture Assembly, Professional Art Groupings & Gallery Walls, Modular Furniture, Wall-Bed Installation. Plan-Design-Install Custom Furniture, Cabinetry, Kitchen (EU Kitchens & IKEA Kitchens) along with ancillary services such as professional Painting, Wall-Paper Installation, ESA Licensed Electrical & Appliance Installation.
Shop-fitting, Custom Walk-in, Built-in units, Finish Carpentry, Professional Art Installer, Mirror Installer, IKEA Kitchen Installation, Custom European Kitchen Installation, Furniture Customization, Furniture Assembly, Furniture Installation, Custom Furniture, Art Delivery, Furniture Delivery, ESA Electrical Services, Master Plumbing, TV wall-mounting. Call us today 416-666-6672 or Book Online www.eurekaassembly.com
White-Glove, Full-Service Interior Furnishing Installers. We are your solution for all intricate, modular and custom furniture. CB2, Suite22, EQ3, Clei, Structube, IKEA, IKEA Kitchen Cabinets, IKEA PAX, Herman Miller, Teknion, Murphy Wall-Bed,
Uniformed, Trained, Experienced, Punctual, Reliable, Friendly, Customer Oriented, White-Glove. Call us today 416-666-6672 or Book Online www.eurekaassembly.com
Full-Service Interior Furnishing Installers Design-Assemble-Install ANYTHING that can be Custom made, Built, Assembled, Installed, Wall-Mounted, Hung, Set-Up, Put together Check out our testimonials to see why we stand out from our competition.
2010
Please contact the office, we are here to help!
Credit Card, Plooto, Direct Deposit, ETransfer, Cheque
Insured, Bonded, Certified, Fully Licensed
Recognized member of Interior Decor Resources Canada (IDRC) www.idrcanada.org, WSIB, OHS
5 Star Reviews. We are your solution for all interior installation needs!
2 Hours
PROJECT RATE
Varied depending on scope of project. Fixed or Hourly. Half-Hour increments after the minimum.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!