Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Art & Print
15 Kensington Ave Toronto ON M5T 2J8
HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Toronto  >  Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Reviews for Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Prevain in San Francisco
Prevain in San Francisco

Replica Size Shroud of Tourin Framed

The Shroud of Turin replica is 16 feet by 4 feet. 3 gentlemen from Eureka came on time and was very professional. They required little instruction from me aside from the basics. They cleaned up and we would use them again!

Invoice No. 4509

Kitchen installation

Incredible fast and efficient response. was in a pinch to find someone and the Eureka team were incredible, very quick, collaborative and all around great to work with! If you are looking for reliable good help this is your crew :)

D Mazzocca in Old Toronto
D Mazzocca in Old Toronto

Terrific Service

My husband and I are pretty useless when it comes to hanging pictures, so when I purchased some new art for our home, we decided to avoid the inevitable disaster that would have happened if we did the hangings. I did some online research and decided to use Eureka. They were very easy to schedule a day and time with. The installers called me when they were half an hour away, arrived, and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They did a great job, and I will definitely be using them again when I get the rest of my pieces in. Invoice 4493

We love the feedback, and appreciate the words of encouragement. Thank you for using us and giving us a try! Let us know how we can help :)

Lorraine W in Old Toronto
Lorraine W in Old Toronto

curtain rods

Kirby and partner were very professional, efficient and skilled in installing my curtain rods. A very good service for those jobs that are difficult and require experience and the proper tools.
L. Wood invoice 4486

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for the 10 Star Review,it was a pleasure working with you also!!

360 Degrees Design Studio in Toronto
360 Degrees Design Studio in Toronto

Shelving assembly in court house. Excellent work ethic, a pleasure to deal with.

I am a local designer and hire th Eureka team for an installation at a clients court house office. They were cordial, polite, very tidy and a pleasure to dal with. This is the 2nd time I have used their services and I will definitely continue to do so in the future. #4434 inv.

Thank you for the 10 Star review. We look forward to working with you again!

Lois & Paula in Old Toronto
Lois & Paula in Old Toronto

We highly recommend

From arranging a date for the installation to the installation itself Eureka earned a well deserved 10! The installers Joel and Simon were great, professional, efficient, tidied up after themselves, were even kind to our kitty. We were so pleased with both the products we purchased from EQ3 and the service we received from Eureka we ordered an additional shelf unit and will be having Eureka install.

Invoice #4399

Hi Lois and Paula Thank you for the 10 Star Review, it was a pleasure working with you both !

EQ3 CLIMB SHELF INSTALL

Team that came was great, and very professional. They kept everything clean and organized as they worked. We have had no issues with any of the items they installed, everything has been fantastic.

Hi, we would like to Thank You for sharing your experience and posting a fantastic review!!

IKEA Disassembly

The work was done quickly and efficiently, and everything was left organized and tidy. The guys were very friendly and polite. They were happy to help and obviously enjoy their work. I'm a repeat customer for sure. Thank you!

Thank You for the positive review, we look forward to working with you again!

Excellent and Friendly!

We could not be happier with the service provided by the Eureka team for the transit of artwork and furniture for a trade show. The coordinator was thorough and friendly, whilst the team on site went above and beyond to ensure smooth load in and out. Would highly recommend!
#4358

Thank You for the positive words!!! We will pass this on the Eureka Team.

Suze in Kitchener
Suze in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Don't know what I would do without them!

I LOVE these guys. I totally trust them with installations and highly recommend them. I've moved 3 times in the last 3 years and they are my 'go to' company. They are VERY knowledgable and VERY efficient. 10 Stars!

Hi Suze, Thank you for this amazing review, it's a pleasure having clients like you!

More about Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

EUREKA Furniture Assembly & Installations offers specialized, professional, reliable and consistent solutions for picture/ mirror/ art installation, furniture installations, flat panel TV wall-mounting installation and furniture assembly in Toronto and the GTA. We are fully bonded, insured, uniformed, experienced and covered by WSIB. We have the right people, tools and ...