Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Furniture
15 Kensington Ave Toronto ON M5T 2J8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Reviews for Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

SooBee in Toronto

We hired Eureka to come in and finish a long-overdue, multi-faceted project in our new office suite.

From friendly, prompt interactions with Lina in the office, to the jovial, problem-solving, and efficient installers Joel and Nathanael, they exceeded my expectations. We can now start 2018 off with a completed space.

I would highly recommend Eureka for any and all of your IKEA set up needs.

Happy New Year !! Thank You very much for the 10 Star review and look forward to working with you again.

cathytoronto in Toronto

I needed to have pictures hung along a stairwell. Eureka was professional. The guys they sent were awesome. The woman who booked the job was very helpful. Couldn't recommend more highly. Would use again

Thanks so much for such great words of encouragement! Hope to hear from you again soon!

Rosemarie in Oakville

Eureka came within a week of my call and provided first class service in all areas of contact, follow up, booking, arrival, workmanship, and professionalism.
Nice to see a company run so well. Thank you!

Thank You Rosemarie for the 10 Star Review Feel free to visit our new website

Eureka did an incredible job building and installing our closet systems from Ikea. Installers were highly professional, experienced and very polite. They arrived on time and worked diligently and efficiently, making sure every part was perfectly assembled and that the end result was exactly as we needed it. We highly recommend Eureka!

Thank You for the great review , we have plenty of experience with Ikea's Pax systems and makes for a flawless visit from Eureka!

Friendly staff and efficient services provided on a convenient day. I will likely use this service again. I am glad that my apartment now looks better, especially with the photo's up.

Thank You for the great review feel free to visit our new website http://www.eurekaassembly.com

Karen from Toronto

The guys assembled the cabinet perfectly.
They put the cabinet in its perfect location when assembled.
The assembly location was left clean.
Thanks guys for doing a job which took you a couple of hours, which would have taken me days.

Hi Karen thank you for the positive review, feel free to visit our new website also http://www.eurekaassembly.com. Look forward to working with you again.

Eureka team was fast and easy to book with. Peter is great communicator, easy modern booking system. The assembly team was was punctual and polite. Very respectful and mindful of our home. Did great professional work in good time, it would have taken me days to put this together. They clean up after and left the place spotless. Would definitely hire them again for my other furniture and installations.

Thank You for the great review. We look forward to working with you again. Please visit our new website at http://www.eurekaassembly.com

Chip Barkel, Toronto

I hired Eureka to assemble some floor-to-ceiling IKEA cabinets and glass doors several years ago. Due to a renovation, the cabinets had to be moved and re-installed. Joel and Kirby made quick work of the reinstall. Their attention to detail in making sure the four cabinets were level, secure, and properly installed was heartening. In just an hour, the four cabinets were re-installed. Nice guys and quality work. I wish all my trades were as easy to deal with.

I will be using Eureka again, and as a Realtor, I am happy to refer to my clients.

Thank you!!!

Chip Thank You very much for this great review, look forwarding to working with you again. Feel free to visit our new website http://www.eurekaassembly.com.

HomeStars in Toronto

Great team! Great Service! Very happy with the quality of service and professionalism. The mirrors they hung were large and heavy and they had zero problems getting the end result.

Perfect! Thank You for the 10 Star Review and sharing your experience you had with Eureka! Please feel free to visit our new website also http://www.eurekaassembly.com..

Dmitriy in Toronto

The company is one of the best in this town. Installers show in time, they polite, pay attention to detail, they job clean and precision.
We will recommend this company to all our friends.

Thank You for the 10 Star Review feel free to visit our new website http://www.eurekaassembly.com.

More about Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

EUREKA Furniture Assembly & Installations offers specialized, professional, reliable and consistent solutions for picture/ mirror/ art installation, furniture installations, flat panel TV wall-mounting installation and furniture assembly in Toronto and the GTA. We are fully bonded, insured, uniformed, experienced and covered by WSIB. We have the right people, tools and ...