Eurotech Systems

Computer Repairs and Support
303 1851 Sirocco Drive SW Calgary AB T3H 4R5

Reviews for Eurotech Systems

1 review Edmonton, AB

Poor service since change in ownership

I purchased an HP notebook with warranty from Eurotech. There were hardware problems within the warranty. Eurotech said that under its new management, Eurotech charges $90 to handle a warranty issue. I contacted HP who said that what Eurotech was doing was improper.

Rudy Holdan from Calgary
Rudy Holdan from Calgary

Computer Repair

Just one day prior to my business trip my laptop had some virus issues and stopped working. I desperately needed my laptop for my trip. The guys at Eurotech Systems (Alan & Ben) were so quick and friendly and were able to fix my problem in 24 hours. I will never go anywhere else now for my computer needs. And by the way the price was just perfect too. I highly recommend these guys!

Tracy from Calgary
Tracy from Calgary

Home computers

We've been going to Ben & Alan for years. We have purchased new computers (PC and Mac), printers as well as repairs on older equipment. Also buying a new TV from them soon.

When buying new computers they will transfer your existing data across to the new machine. They will also make house calls for a fee. We have recommended them to many friends and they have all been impressed.

Almac Landscapes
Almac Landscapes

Cell phones and Computer

Alan and Ben were great. They were able to custom build a PC which met my business needs. I have had no problems with the computer to date.

I also chose some phones for our company and they were very knowledgeable about which package was right for the business.

The guys know their stuff.

Sandra P. in Calgary
Sandra P. in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

Computer repair

As I was putting together a final term paper, the power button on my PC got stuck in a move. I had no idea how to fix it and EuroTech was the closest repair shop in my area. I took in my unit and within minutes, they fixed it for me. There were no questions. They didn't try to sell anything to me. It was simple and easy. I ended up buying a power cord while I was in the store, but that was unrelated to the repair. I highly recommend their down-to-earth service.