Gutter Doctor

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

Klaas in Calgary
Klaas in Calgary

Gutter cleaning & inspection

Brian provided a quote and explained the charges. He then cleaned the gutters and applied caulking at one corner to repair a leak. We found Brian to be personable and knowlegeable. The work was done to our complete satisfaction.

Thanks for the great review.

Joe from Calgary
Joe from Calgary

New Downspouts and Redirection

Sadiq was our Gutter Doctor technician. He did a "Perfect Job"! We have hired many contractors over the years to do various types of work and it is not often you can find someone as good as Sadiq. We rerouted one downspout to drain into an adjacent eaves, relocated another downspout with a 30 ft extension to drain away from our fence posts to prevent premature rotting out, and replaced two fold-up extensions. Very happy with the job done and quality of materials used. This is the second time we have used the Gutter Doctor and highly recommend them to others looking for quality work at a reasonable price.

Perfect!

Calgary in Calgary
Calgary in Calgary

Gutter Doctor to take care of Gutters - plugged all the time - not draining

I was hopeful - that when you clean the gutters - you take care of - and fix a problem. It was really not Gutter Doctor's fault that the trees in this area are now losing leaving faster than expected - but I do have the concern that the price of " Starting At : " on their website - does cost twice or more - of the expected price. We still have the same problems now - the water is not draining. They did their best - they did show concern to come back twice - and make some other options as to how to solve the problem(s). I guess, as the home owner, my expectations of having paid out some serious cash, would have fixed the issue. The last hail storm and rain - did plug everything up again now - so this is based on two weeks back. I guess I feel bad - we are back at square one - spend about 250 more - to 500 to …. to really come up with a solution - or just keep on waiting now - until next year. I guess this weekend - I will have to take out my ladder - and start cleaning - a new crop of leaves and pine cones - from two of our trees - and mostly the neighbor's trees. Trees - like pets - are a blessing when they work with you - when they don't do what you expect - it can cost a lot ! LOL - I give them 4/5 for giving me hope - I guess only a 2 /5 for finding me a cost effective solution to this problem. It was a working idea back - two years ago - something must have aged - or changed with the home and gutters - to make it the problem - that it appears to be now. Keep you posted - I know that the Gutter Doctor has done as much as humanly possible to keep me happy - with that I am content.

We guarantee that gutters and downspouts are clear and free running when we finish a gutter cleaning job. After that we cannot stop more leaves from falling and plugging the downspouts again.

Kathy L in Calgary
Kathy L in Calgary

Gutter Cleaning

Brian came by to clean our gutters (which hadn't been cleaned in a few years) and did a thorough, fantastic job). Not only did he clean the gutters and snake the downspouts, but he also went above and beyond and fixed a few small minor areas where the screws and supports were loose at no extra charge. I would definitely recommend Gutter Doctor and will be calling them down the road for any of our gutter needs. A+ service!

Thank You for the good review!

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

install gutter and downspout

Brian is a complete professional. He is responsive, courteous and his work is of the highest calibre. He treats the work on your home as if it was his own. I would highly recommend him and will be calling him to come back again for additional projects. Thank you!

Fantastic!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gutter Repair - Signal Hill

Sadiq was great. Showed up when he was supposed to, gave a fair price and the work was of a high quality. No hassles or stress. Would recommend him highly.

Sadiq is doing great. We are glad you are pleased with his work.

Happy in Calgary
Happy in Calgary

Downspout Replacement

TJ did a very neat job of replacing all the downspouts on my home. He made useful suggestions regarding placement of several of the downspouts. All in all I am pleased with the result.

Thanks for the good review. TJ will be pleased.

S. V. in Calgary
S. V. in Calgary

Gutter cleaning

We had Sadiq come out to clean the gutters. On half the house the gutters had not been cleaned for years and had baby trees growing there, plus dirt & lots of leaves. The other side had a new gutter a year old, but had leaves plugging the downspout. Sadiq did a great job. He was very thorough in making sure all the stuff was troweled out. He then finished off the job with blowing the gutters clean & then flushing them. We were pleased with the job done and would recommend Sadiq and Gutter Doctor to others.

Sadiq is doing very well with the company and the customers. Thanks for the great review.

15555555 in Calgary
15555555 in Calgary

Gutter cleaning

Amazing service highly recommend this company.
My technician Sadiq was professional and knowledgeable. The service was done quickly and efficiently.
He made suggestions on what steps we could take to improve the run off and checked my downspouts

Sadiq has many years experience and we are glad to have him on the team!

Lyne in Calgary
Lyne in Calgary

Eave throughs cleaning

TJ cleaned my eaves throughs yesterday. He did a great job! He was prompt to arrive when he said he would. He was efficient in doing the work, he left my place cleaner than when he arrived. He has very good people skills, addressing me politely, smiling, responding tall my questions and concerns. I'm very happy with his service! Merci!

Great!

More about Gutter Doctor

Serving Calgary and Edmonton, Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 15 years and 20,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! We proudly offer a 5-year guarantee on installations and 2-year guarantee on repairs. We carry full liability insurance and WCB. You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
VINYL SIDING repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation

Calgary 403-714-0711
Edmonton 780-709-6825
info@gutterdoctor.ca
www.gutterdoctor.ca

Please be aware that Homestars has given us a poorer rating than we deserve ONLY because some customers have removed their reviews. We rarely receive a poor review but when we do we always work to solve customer's complaint and a few customers have removed their poor reviews once we fixed the problem. Homestars considers a removed review to be worse than a bad review and this pulls down our rating!