Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

Diann
Diann

A cautionary tale

April 27, 2020 Jeff P cleaned out the gutters on my 1104 sq ft house and my detached garage. I paid $392.70. A month later the water was not draining in a metre section of the front gutter. Jeff came back and told me the gutter needed to be resloped. I was desperate so agreed to pay $399. He adjusted the slope with new hangers. The bill I got was $523.95 - $100 more than our verbal agreement. I contacted the office and after several interactions back and forth....with the terrific office manager Laura....got a revised bill for $418.95. $811.65 - a big price for about an hour's work in total but at least less than the original $916.75!!!

We are sorry for the mix-up about the bill. The technician made a keying error when using his phone to create the invoice. Glad we got it sorted out in the end.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Clean and repair our eaves

Amir gave us a quote and did the work the following week. He did extra repair as they arose and add covers where necessary. Our house is 3400 sq ft plus the 3 car garage. He worked 12 hrs and did a great job
Very pleased
T2W 3B1

Laurie
Laurie

Gutters

Good installer. Great attitude. Stayed until the job was done. Extra words to make up 30 words as required. More words to make up 30. Man they sure make me work forthis review.

Kassie in Edmonton
Kassie in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Gutter Cleaning & Screening

Jayden did a great job. Looks as awesome as you could hope. Cleaned and leaf guard on the eaves new matching downspout. Looks AMAZING. Left no mess. Highly recommend and would verify that for anyone. Price was a lot better then we anticipated as a bonus. Gutter Doctor will be back in the future. Just glad we found the right company.

Julia in Calgary
Julia in Calgary

Gutter Replacement

I am so happy I chose Gutter Doctor to replace all the gutters in our house. Everyone I dealt with at the company was really friendly and knowledgeable. The installation process was fast, efficient and everything was left in order and clean afterwards. The gutters look amazing and they work great so I couldn’t be happier. I would absolutely recommend Gutter Doctor to anyone!

It was a pleasure to work with you Julia and we appreciate the great review about our eavestroughing service very much!

Deb P in Calgary
Deb P in Calgary

Gutter cleaning and repair of soffit, downspout and loose gutter. Caulking of leaking corners.

Response time to service request was prompt and quote done within 2 days. After acceptance, the job was completed in a week. Dave was professional, friendly and I was pleased with his work. The invoice was emailed and easy payment option by e-transfer.
Thanks Gutter Doctor!

Great to hear this. Thanks for the nice review.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gutter replacement

Technician James was prompt, well-informed and helpful when he came to quote for the work. Technician Kef was friendly and efficient when he came to replace the gutter. All good, thank you.

We appreciate the kind review.

-Gutter Doctor, Calgary

Sam
Sam

Billing Problems Resolved

I found the verbal estimate of $445 + GST to be very high, but decided to proceed. The invoice I received is $212 more than than the figure I thought we had agreed on ($325 for cleaning, $75 to install 2 or 3 screws on a section he said was loose and $45 to install 1 or 2 screws on another section. Total time spent was one hour 15 minutes. Written estimate arrived after the work was completed. Website said I could accept or modify the estimate by pressing the word "here." I planned to raise questions about invoice, but pressing "here" the system said "Estimate Accepted." I request that the invoice be reduced to $445 + GST.

THIS MATTER WAS RESOLVED BY GUTTER DOCTOR. Their computer system had coded this job as a two story home, rather than just a one story. A corrected invoice was issued and I paid this in full. I do believe their rates are high, but I accepted the initial quote, and the work was completed to my satisfaction.
saylesworth@msn.com

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We investigated and it turns out that the technician made a mistake on the invoicing app on his phone. We have adjusted the invoice to be $445 as it was supposed to be.

Mitra in Toronto
Mitra in Toronto

Gutter repair

They redirect the gutter so we can collect rain water and I am very happy with the service. Recommend them anytime. He came with right tools and material so it didn’t take long.

Thanks for the nice review

Shaun in Calgary
Shaun in Calgary

Splash guard and extension on roof

They were fast and friendly. They did what o asked and offered opinions on doing some other work that I was contemplating. I will be using them again in the near future to do some other work
* I had them extend a down spout from the second floor to garage roof. As well as add a splash guard where the same down spout emptied into the eaves *

Glad we could be of service. Thanks for the work.

More about Gutter Doctor

Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 18 years and 50,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
SIDING (vinyl, cedar, hardie) repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation
STUCCO repairs & application (Edmonton only)
BRICK & STONE repairs & installation (Edmonton only)
SELF-REGULATING HEAT CABLE installation

-ThreeBestRated Inclusion
-Quality Business Awards Winner
-Full liability insurance
-WCB
-2-year guarantee on repairs or 5-years on installations. A guarantee that we deliver on.

Calgary 403-714-0711