Silkstone And Granite

Reviews for Silkstone And Granite

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

Excellent work

I was really impressed with the service. Everyone was competent and professional. They helped me figure out what kind of sink would work best even when it wasn’t one that they sold. The templater was thorough and everything fit exactly as planned. The installation went smoothly. I was happy I used them.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Marj from Calgary
Marj from Calgary

quartz kitchen counters

Quartz kitchen, pantry & island counters. - Beautiful job. One small installation glitch was immediately fixed. The customer service is way beyond what I would expect - best in living in Calgary for 40 years. From the minute I walked in the door, Kobi (co-owner) was extremely helpful. He walked me through pricing (reasonable), when I had a question re my kitchen, he offered
to come to my home and came up with a solution. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. Many of my questions were answered with, "We look after that for you." Thank you Kobi for making the counters the easiest part of the renovation! Also thanks to Le, Amanda, Ashley who were so pleasant and on top of everything.

Ann in Westsprings
Ann in Westsprings

Kitchen granite

Very disappointed! I was recommended this company for my new kitchen through my cabinet maker. The measurements for the tops were not what I had requested and silkstone would not rectify the problem. I was told "we will not re-cut them!" I would not recommend them.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Ann, I am very surprised by your review. It is misleading. We discussed your concerns over the phone and explained our measurements – why the measurements suited your kitchen best. Nevertheless, we made an appointment to come to your home immediately. You cancelled the appointment and said you would call to reschedule which you did not do. If you change your mind and want us to come over, we would be pleased to do so. As one of the leading granite providers in Calgary, we have thousands of happy customers. We want you to be happy with your granite too.
Sincerely,
Katharine

Mike from Canmore from Calgary
Mike from Canmore from Calgary

Kitchen counters and bathroom counter

I am having a very hard time typing this as i am so unhappy with the service from start to finish. One person in particular was unbelievably rude and condescending. Very unhappy with Silkstone and would never recommend them. They quoted a price for a style of granite and and told us before production that the granite is actually $20/sq ft more plus added on all sorts of additional charges even after we specifically asked if there were any other charges to expect. They would not stand by there initial quote. To many issues to discuss here but would never treat clients like this at my business that my family has owned and operated for over 30yrs. The only reason they receive 1 star from me was the fast turnaround and 1 caring helpful person at the head office.

Joel  in Calgary
Joel in Calgary

Granite countertops

Silkstone And Granite
(403) 287-8080
Calgary
AB
T2R 0L2

They were very helpful when it came to selecting which granite was right for our kitchen counters and they also had competitive prices. They also did all of the installations.

newhome
newhome

installed granite in kitchen,bathrooms, fire place and front enterance

I had Silkstone and Granite do all the stone work in my house. They were all very willing to please you and to make sure that the work was done to your satisfaction on all levels. They did excellent job of measuring and installing the granite and for all my counters. Kobi (the owner) had some extra marble left over from another project so we were able to use it for my fireplace and gave my a really good deal on it. I have had many friends comment on what a wonderful job this company did and the price and service was excellent. Way to go Kobi.....

Sharon in Signal Hill
Sharon in Signal Hill
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Kitchen, bath, showers, firplace and bathroom counters

I was not sure what we wnated, granite or quartz. The sales people were completely knowledgable and provided information which helped us decide with whichdirection to go. The company also has a new product just introduced to North America and we will be doing all our floors and somewalls with the BOBO tiles....amazing. Highly recommend you visit the new showroom and see what service and knowledge is about.