Hanco Floors

Alex
Alex
5 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Laminate Floor Replacement

We found a good deal at Hanco, if you are looking for good price, Hanco is a place, but not much variety.
The install guys did a reasonable job for the price I paid. The bottom line what you paid is what you get.
I am happy about their work with the price I paid :)

Jennifer C. in Vancouver
Jennifer C. in Vancouver
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Laminate Flooring

We shopped here because my parents bought flooring from this company in the past. They liked the quality of the flooring they purchased and the pricing was an added bonus. We subsequently chose Hanco Floors because of the variety of laminate and hardwood flooring they had as well as the low pricing. We really liked the flooring colours available and in the end chose a dark grain that we did not find anywhere else. Plus it was at a great price. The workers there were very knowledgable and we were able to haggle to make an even better deal. I would recommend Hanco Floors to my friends and family.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Richmond?