TAYKY DEVELOPMENTS

Reviews for TAYKY DEVELOPMENTS

Daniel R. from Calgary
Daniel R. from Calgary

Bathroom Renovations

We wanted to renovate all 3 of our bathrooms as well as patching some ceiling damage in 2 separate rooms. When Bonnie came out to estimate the job I knew I had found someone who wasn't into trying to intimidate me. (Which I had felt during 3 other estimate interviews). I knew I could work with her but needed to figure out if I could also work with Colin. He is like a young Mike Holmes. He does excellent work, as do all the people who work with and for him. Especially Richard. When a glitch happened (as it always will), Colin was there and I learned I could trust him to fix it. This was huge as I tend to be a perfectionist. I had finally found someone who had higher standards than I do and this meant that the stress level was much decreased for the Reno. The results of the work are great and Colin's suggestions along the way made them better than I would have imagined. Richard's willingness to go the extra mile so I would be pleased was a huge gift. When we needed light bulbs that would work with the dimmer on the light fixture Richard trialled different bulbs till we found some that worked. That meant extra trips to suppliers for him and it was great to not be the one trying to find a solution.
All of the sub trades were excellent.
The only frustration came as a result of communication gaps that I think occurred because the company is growing so fast. It was more an irritation than a problem as Colin continued to fix any problems and that simply reinforced our belief that we can really trust him and that is priceless!
I know that any future renovations will be done by Colin!

Darlene George from Calgary
Darlene George from Calgary

Window and Door Trim replacement --front of home

We are very grateful for the awesome work done by Tayky Developments on the front of our home! The owner went above and beyond to ensure this small project was completed in a timely fashion and the work was done to perfection. With some slow starts (the people working with Colin were 'no shows'), Colin came to the rescue. He has a strong work ethic and commitment to his clients. Thanks for the great job!

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to get this done for you. We are sorry for the "no shows", but are glad that in the end everything got done.

Jon Dalby from Calgary
Jon Dalby from Calgary

Deck and Fence

Colin was conscientious in the work that he did for us with our deck and fence. As it was a brand new house the ground hadn't completely settled and he even came back to fix the gate that had sunk! Comes highly recommended as long as he does the work. found that his Trainee was not as contentious but Colin fixed all the problems as soon as he saw them and used them as a training moment for the help.

Nikki in Calgary
Nikki in Calgary
2 reviews ,

did a deck and a dog run

He built a new deckm dog run and fencing for our new house. He even made us an insulated dog house after measuring the size of our dog!! He has done 4 of our neighbour's fences already and came back to fix the posts that have settle.

More about TAYKY DEVELOPMENTS

We are a Calgary base company operating in Calgary since 2009. Our focus on quality and customer service have been the keystones to our organization. We provide the knowledge, skills and care required to ensure that your home renovation project is completed on time and on budget. We are proud ...