Nia Roofing

Reviews for Nia Roofing

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

flat roofing job

I hired NIA roofing to replace a couple of flat roofs for us in a complex.
I hired NIA to do 3 flat roofs for me on small residential properties. A tarp blew off in a storm and there was a small amount of water that came through. because it was new laminate flooring with water pooled for a day it was a problem. Laminate flooring once it gets soaked does not get wrecked right away. The edges just come up a bit, but instead of lasting 10 years it will start to peal in 3 or 4 months. I assume he was going to argue because it still looked fine but he didn't. He didn't even hesitate, he just told me to send the bill for what ever it would cost to replace. He asked for an estimate but wasn't questioning or second guessing it. He also ended up replacing some edge pieces that we both assumed would be in good shape but were old. he didn't ask for extra money for it, he just did it because he wanted it done right. I am guessing that cost him a few hundred dollars for each roof. I had also had 3 quotes and he came in on the low end of average so his margins weren't excessive either, and he still impressed me on how he handled everything that came up.

Marta from Calgary
Marta from Calgary

Roof

I was very happy with the work at the time and remain pleased. They discovered second roof underneath, had to remove it, but stuck to their quote. Roof still great 5 years on. Ventilation done well too.

Richard Reukema in Calgary
Richard Reukema in Calgary

did a reroof job

They did a reroof job and did not check for proper air circulation after I requested it. The roofing work was well done and done quickly. The staff was curteous and cleaned up really well afterwards.