Countryside Landscapes & Garden Centre

Countryside Landscapes & Garden Centre

Reviews for Countryside Landscapes & Garden Centre

Yogibear
Yogibear

Healthy plants that are acclimatized to southern AB

Every year I make the 45-min drive to Countryside Landscaping because of their wide selection of healthy plants (annuals, bedding, succulents, perennials, etc). The plants I buy from Countryside always thrive and in fact do much better in my Calgary yard than others I purchase from big box stores and even local farmers markets.

MWood in Calgary
MWood in Calgary

One of my favorite garden centers

Take a beautiful drive out to this quaint garden centre. It will make your day brighter. Always fun to explore the centre and touch base with the super friendly staff. Support local and see for yourself what a great place this is.

Jamie in Nanton
Jamie in Nanton
1 review Nanton, AB

Best place in Alberta to buy trees!

Trees, shrubs and perennials are great, prices are very fair, customer service received was very informative and answered all of my questions. Very happy to find this place! Highly recommend!

Apar in Calgary
Apar in Calgary
1 review , ON

Unprofessional service lots of miscommunication

Ordered 25 pre-order trees for our back yard having a consultant come see our yard and recommend trees and install procedures. This paid for service ($200 for first visit) was completely disappointing as the lady really didn't offer us anything new and simply referred to the printed pre-order brochure which we could of gotten at the garden centre. Furthermore, she inaccurately described how the trees were and misrepresented what the company would provide as part of the installation procedures. The delivery of these trees did not come as promised and scheduled. The installation crew barely spoke english and were difficult to understand. Approximately half the trees were smaller than promised and did not look healthy. Warranty on previously bought trees from last year originally said were covered but then later changed her story and refused to replace! When asked for explanation, Consultant became very rude and insulting and hung up the phone. We will definitely not use the consultant provided ever again! Lots of delays and did not show up to pre-arranged meetings! BUYER BEWARE!

We are sorry to hear your experience was trying. We apologize that the delivery and installation of your trees was re-scheduled and delayed, while we understand this is frustrating we also have to work within the constraints of a living inventory and mother nature; it is not uncommon for tree installations to be re-worked to accommodate ensuring your plant material and installation are of the highest quality. We also believe our crew to be extremely hardworking and proficient when it comes to installations and dealing with customers, some of which have been with the company 10+ years. As well, we stand behind all of our plant material and offer 2 year warranty's on our installed trees and will honour it with proper proof of purchase as per our company policy.
Once agin we apologize that your experience with Countryside did not meet your expectations. We hope the finished installation and beautiful new trees will speak to the care and detail Countryside aspires to and that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Kristen J.
Kristen J.
1 review Red Deer, AB

Best quality & selection. Knowledgeable staff

I love going to Countryside! The atmosphere is so welcoming and the helpful and knowledgable staff make me want to stay and shop all day! They always have such a wide variety of trees , shrubs, annuals and perennials. Their selection of unique garden accessories is second to none! In addition to their outstanding landscaping services, I see that they also offer many different workshops that I hope to be able to attend in the future. Going out to this locally owned and operated garden centre is most definately worth the short drive from Calgary and I would recommend them to anyone who wants their yard to look amazing!!

Thank you for your review Kristen! Hope to see you at one of our upcoming workshops!

Private User reviews Nanton, AB

Trees and plants

Great place to get trees near Okotojs. Just ordered some spruce and Willow for a really great price. They have a pre-sale in the spring with best prices I've seen when comparing to other trees at garden stores. Very nice lady helped me choose trees for my property. Would recommend!

Zane in Calgary
Zane in Calgary

Trees, bedding out plants, landscaping

We had a dozen Swedish aspens planted in Calgary also purchasing 20 trees for a project in Red Deer. Trees were in great shape and all survived. They also planted trees for a housing project in Calgary. Great service an very knowledgable and helpful staff. We purchase our bedding out plants from them every year and find their prices and customer service excellent

Thank you for your review!

Fresh Coat Painting Ltd.
Fresh Coat Painting Ltd.

Trees / containers

I purchased trees and beautiful containers from countryside.
Great service, great staff!
The garden center in Dewinton is beautiful and they carry very unique items. I am excited to try one of their workshops.
I would recommend this garden center to anyone looking for trees or flowers. Best garden center i have visited!!

Private User reviews De Winton, AB

Great trees and excellent service

If you need trees and landscaping we highly recommend this professional company ! The best garden centre in Calgary area for trees and excellent creative design team. Thanks Countryside for an amazing job and we will be ordering more from your preorder this spring. Look forward to some new trees in our yard. (They also have a nice landscape area set up in store for design ideas) Countryside is highly recommended by us and we hope you will like them too!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in De Winton?