Countryside Landscapes And Garden Center

Landscape Contractors & Designers
t0l0x0
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in De Winton  >  Countryside Landscapes And Garden Center

Reviews for Countryside Landscapes And Garden Center

Kristen
Kristen
1 review Red Deer, AB

Best quality & selection. Knowledgeable staff

I love going to Countryside! The atmosphere is so welcoming and the helpful and knowledgable staff make me want to stay and shop all day! They always have such a wide variety of trees , shrubs, annuals and perennials. Their selection of unique garden accessories is second to none! In addition to their outstanding landscaping services, I see that they also offer many different workshops that I hope to be able to attend in the future. Going out to this locally owned and operated garden centre is most definately worth the short drive from Calgary and I would recommend them to anyone who wants their yard to look amazing!!

Thank you for your review Kristen! Hope to see you at one of our upcoming workshops!

1 review Nanton, AB

Trees and plants

Great place to get trees near Okotojs. Just ordered some spruce and Willow for a really great price. They have a pre-sale in the spring with best prices I've seen when comparing to other trees at garden stores. Very nice lady helped me choose trees for my property. Would recommend!

Zane in Calgary
Zane in Calgary

Trees, bedding out plants, landscaping

We had a dozen Swedish aspens planted in Calgary also purchasing 20 trees for a project in Red Deer. Trees were in great shape and all survived. They also planted trees for a housing project in Calgary. Great service an very knowledgable and helpful staff. We purchase our bedding out plants from them every year and find their prices and customer service excellent

Thank you for your review!

freshcoat from Calgary
freshcoat from Calgary

Trees / containers

I purchased trees and beautiful containers from countryside.
Great service, great staff!
The garden center in Dewinton is beautiful and they carry very unique items. I am excited to try one of their workshops.
I would recommend this garden center to anyone looking for trees or flowers. Best garden center i have visited!!

1 review De Winton, AB

Great trees and excellent service

If you need trees and landscaping we highly recommend this professional company ! The best garden centre in Calgary area for trees and excellent creative design team. Thanks Countryside for an amazing job and we will be ordering more from your preorder this spring. Look forward to some new trees in our yard. (They also have a nice landscape area set up in store for design ideas) Countryside is highly recommended by us and we hope you will like them too!

Lyn Dean in Millarville
Lyn Dean in Millarville
5 reviews MILLARVILLE, AB

Purchased 20 Trembling Aspens April Sale Special

Countryside was offering a reduced price is trees were ordered in a specific time frame. Although they claim to warranty their trees, every conversation I had with them seemed to indicate that they actually wouldn't stand behind their warranty.

After a couple of delays in scheduling a planting, they showed up on July 21st - most of them didn't look anything like the pictures in the sales brochure. Approximately 10 were small with few leaves and did not look the others. When I contacted Countryside, their attitude was terrible. Telling me what an excellent price I got on these trees and that if they gave me a discount it would affect the warranty. Very poor communication, very unprofessional and very rude - I will never deal with them again and I would never recommend them.

Jamie in Nanton
Jamie in Nanton
1 review NANTON, AB

Landscaping by Countryside

Countryside Landscapes and Garden Centre is a great company, very professional and very affordable. We couldn't be happier with our yard. Everyone needs to use Countryside for their yard projects! They also have a great Garden Centre located in De Winton!