Rock Bottom Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Un Known calgary AB T2R0L2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Calgary  >  Rock Bottom Landscaping

Review for Rock Bottom Landscaping

Back yard stone work

Beau Reidel and his team at Rock Bottom Landscaping are seriously the best around. I had them do some stonework on our back patio and it was done flawlessly. They made our back yard a much more beautiful place and we receive nothing but compliments from friends and neighbours. I cannot wait to get Beau and his crew back to our home to spruce up the front of the house as well. His team is respectful and tidy - never was there an issue with debris or garbage which can be a common issue among many contractors. I would definitely recommend Rock Bottom Landscaping to anyone in the Calgary area. I'll definitely use their services again!