Appliance Service Centre

Reviews for Appliance Service Centre

Sylvia Kessel in Calgary
Sylvia Kessel in Calgary

Repair on Whirlpool fridge

I just had a repair done on my whirlpool fridge, the quote was right on, he was on time and had the job done quickly. I would highly recommend him.

Holly in Calgary
Holly in Calgary

Frigidaire Range

Terry was honest and knowledgeable about the repairs needed to our stove. He helped us to save over $500 on repair/replacement parts.

I don't trust most service technicians ~ I highly recommend Terry.

Kelly in Calgary
Kelly in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

repairal of dishwasher

My dishwasher broke and they came the nxt day to fix. He was on time, clean and reasonaly priced. He was friendly and helpful, reasonably priced and garaunteed his work. My diswasher works great now! I would definetly recomend him!

More about Appliance Service Centre

ASC provides the highest quality in repair of major home appliances. We strive to provide the fastest possible response times and guarantee our repairs, parts and labor, for 1 year! We have highly qualified journeyman appliance repair technicians.

Appliance Repair
Major household appliances: refrigerator, washer, dryer,dishwasher, freezer, garberator, microwave
Repair services
Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, JennAir, GE, Bosch,Frigidaire, Electrolux and many more.
We aim to provide a quick turnaround between booking and completion of your repair. We offer Do-it-Yourself parts through our parts department at 1-855-501-1355
1956
Cash, cheques, visa, master card, Apple pay and debit
Journeyman appliance technician