Appliance Service Centre

Reviews for Appliance Service Centre

terra from Calgary
terra from Calgary

refridgeration repair

Quick response, professional and easy natured. It can be scary allowing a stranger into your home after booking an online appt. An immediate email response notified me that I would be contacted to confirm the appointment time. I then received a call confirming 2 hr time frame and Darcy showed up ready to work. Thankfully he was perfectly comfortable my 100lb dog overlooking while he worked. Pleasant, reliable service and I would not hesitate to call on them again.

On behalf of Appliance Service Centre as well as Darcy, thank you for your review. It's always uplifting to hear from our customers that we're doing a good job.

john in Calgary
john in Calgary

Washing machine repair

I called and got a call back within an hour, Terry came over the next day and fixed the problem quickly. Friendly, knowledgeable guy who I would use again and highly recommend.

Robin McKinney from Calgary
Robin McKinney from Calgary

Maytag Dryer repair

Great service, arrived on time, fixed the 16 year old dryer fast, cleaned up and left without any issues...I highly recommend them and will do so to friends and co-workers.

Jackie in Calgary
Jackie in Calgary

Seviced gas stove and replaced stove top

Terry arrived on time and completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. He took the time to answer my questions, explaining much about my natural gas stove that I was unaware of. He was efficient and professional. I will definitely call on him again.

Retired in Calgary
Retired in Calgary

Estimate for laundry team reapair

"We picked Terry from this Website review, when I needed a repair estimate for my mother's washer/dryer. He came to her condo promt and ready to work. Excellent service. Knows his stuff. The right call to make.

Kristin
Kristin
13 reviews ,

Fixed Dryer

Terry is very organized. He came over twice, the first time to figure out the problem, the second time to fix it! I am so happy to have my dryer back in working order. If I ever need another appliance repair, I would be very comfortable calling him again.

Gord Henke in Calgary
Gord Henke in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Washer stopped spinning

When our washer stopped working one evening, we were able to get Terry here the next day and I was amazed at how fast he identified the problem. It was a worn motor coupling and he had that replaced in no time. Works like a pro, very friendly and efficient, and I'd definitely recommend Terry to anyone with an appliance issue. Thanks, Terry!

Sarah in Calgary
Sarah in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

Dishwasher repair

I picked Appliance Service Centre based on these reviews, and you guys were right! Much lower repair cost from Terry than the first estimate we got from someone who wasn't even familiar with our dishwasher brand. I would HIGHLY recommend, and will definitely phone again for any appliance repair.

Nicole in Calgary
Nicole in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Maytag fridge stopped working

My Maytag fridge broke down and I called Terry - hecate the next morning and fixed it quickly. He is professional, customer service oriented and I will call him for all my appliance needs. Thank you Terry, you did a great job!!

Nicole, thank you for your feedback. It's always a pleasure to help great customers like yourself.

Mike Kapler in North york
Mike Kapler in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Fridge repair

Terry provided prompt service and was very helpful. He was very accommodating to the schedule challenges I had.

To bad my fridge turned out to be beyond repair. I guess fridges are not what they used to be!

More about Appliance Service Centre

ASC provides the highest quality in repair of major home appliances. We strive to provide the fastest possible response times and guarantee our repairs, parts and labor, for 1 year! We have highly qualified journeyman appliance repair technicians.