Appliance Service Centre

Reviews for Appliance Service Centre

Nick
Nick

Dishwasher maintenance

Work was done quickly and thoroughly and Louis was courteous, on-time, and professional. What more can you ask for?

We appreciate your business and this review! Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Communication, Exceptional Service

There is a reason Appliance Service Center has such a great rating, Terry and the staff are truly committed to great customer satisfaction. ASC did a great job of repairing my appliances in the past so Terry was the only guy to call when I had an issue with my oven and ice maker. As before the communication was excellent, the service was quick and flexible. My icemaker was an easy fix but the oven issue turned out to be less so. Terry went above and beyond what I would have expected, spending a great deal of time researching possible solutions and connecting with others familiar with the specific brand and type of oven. Again I am very pleased with the service I received and Appliance Service Center will be my go-to for any future issues and the only appliance repair company I would refer my friends to.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate you selecting our company to work in your home and also the recommendation to your family and friends!

Raj in Toronto
Raj in Toronto

Samsung Washer Repair

Excellent start to finish - the initial contact with Breanne, who took the details, brand of machine and model number along with a description of the error code. Then the email confirmation of the next day two hour service window. Louis arrived, on time with potential parts in hand. Louis was friendly and professional, he explained the potential issues and got to work. He immediately recognized and pointed out the part that needed replacing. Obvious break that I could see. The part was replaced, the machine tested and back up running perfectly. I asked and Louis gave me suggestions on other appliance questions I had for the kitchen and he took the extra time to explain things. I will definitely be referring Appliance Service Centre and using them again if needed.

Thank you for your review and for selecting our company to work in your home!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer not heating / Cooktop not

I requested a service appointment from Appliance Service Center as our 7 yr old Samsung dryer was not heating and since I requested a call out we also had a Bosch cook top that was in need of repair. Breanne immediately made arrangements to have Louis come out the following day. The service was outstanding, Louis was prompt, friendly and took the time to explain everything and also had some recommendations on the cook top, he had a genuine interest in helping. Louis replaced a part and had the dryer fixed within the hour. The service fee/rate and repair was affordable and you were treated as a valuable customer and not taken advantage of with high prices for the service call. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate you selecting us to work in your home!

Marilyn Wood from Calgary
Marilyn Wood from Calgary

Dishwasher repair

Their online scheduling site works like a charm with very good follow up. Terry was here on time, maybe a little early. Our dishwasher needed a part which was installed two days later. Their online reviews say it all - I will definitely use them again.

We're glad you found us! We look forward to being your go to appliance repair company!

Cam F.
Cam F.

Washing machine two locations

My sons washer went down called my service man who I used for the last 10 years he was unable to help me due to health reasons so know I am in panic mode.
Went on line typed in 10 best appliance service people in Calgary.
I was looking for some one with a 4 plus rating found Appliance Central Service 4.7 rating called them and they said they could come the next day I was not available so they booked me in for the next day and gave me a 2 hour window 9-11 A.M. Terry called me at 8:30 a.m. said he had a cancellation could he come know.
He arrived did his diagnostic told me the bad news that due to age it was not worth fixing happily paid him his fee.
Panic again where to find a good deal on a washer Terry comes to the rescue gives us a contact my Son and wife contact Terry's person machine purchased that night delivered the following Saturday.
Well it gets better few days later my washing machine will not spin went on line that night booked in a service was booked in the same way as my Son how ever I turned of the power to the machine for 30 minutes turned on the machine and it worked however the machine is 14 years old so decided to pay Terry his diagnostic fee to give me piece of mind he arrive did his test witch took less than my Sons's took out my credit car and was told no charge.
So that is why I am giving Terry and his office Manager this feed back they are the most honest-knowledgeable-efficient and courteous people so all my family and friends will be contacting them they are the best .CAM

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for trusting our company with your appliance repair needs.

Cam Fontaine in Calgary
Cam Fontaine in Calgary

Service call for residential washing machine two separate calls

My Son's washer quit on him After calling my long time appliance service technician of over 10 years and found he was not able to service my problem due to health reasons.
I was left with know choice to go on line and try locate someone bingo found owner Terry at The Appliance Center one call to Breanne office manager and all my problems where over.
Terry showed up on time quickly diagnosed the problem and both realized the machine was beyond repair I asked if he new a good place to purchase a new machine he told me where so my son and his wife satisfactory purchased a new machine there .
And a few days later yes I needed him at my home for my washer so called them and again on time my problems solved.
So as far as I am concerned based on Terry and company's
professional on time knowledgeable service he is the service company for me my family and friends.
Cheers CF

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We appreciate you selecting our company for your repair needs!

Stephanie in Calgary in Calgary
Stephanie in Calgary in Calgary

Washing machine

When my tenant reported an issue with the washing machine on the weekend, I was really pleased to be able to book an appointment online for Monday. The appointment was confirmed for a 2-hour appointment window.

Terry was prompt, communicative, and friendly. He found nothing wrong with the machine and provided a clear & helpful explanation of how to avoid the tenant's issue (user error). Will definitely use Appliance Service Centre again.

Thank you for reviewing our services. Pleasure working with you and your tenants!

Jeff Kenyon  from Calgary
Jeff Kenyon from Calgary

They Continue to Impress Me

Our 12 year old Samsung washer stopped draining. After taking a look myself decided to call in the pro’s. ASC came to house when they promised and had a look. After 90 min came back with the recommendation that they could try a couple things but could not guarantee a fix. Due age of unit and lack of parts, I might want to consider replacing. I was a little disappointed however when they indicated the house call was no charge, I felt satisfied with their recommendation. Forth time I have used them and they continue to surprise me with their stellar customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience on HomeStars!

Michelle M. in Calgary
Michelle M. in Calgary

Dryer element replacement

We contacted the Appliance Service Centre after our dryer stopped heating up. Louis replaced the element compartment and ensured the dryer was working properly. He also recommended we get our dryer vent cleaned to improve dryer efficiency and safety. The work was done quickly and Louis was very helpful. We have recommended and will continue to recommend this company to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!!

More about Appliance Service Centre

ASC provides the highest quality in repair of major home appliances. We strive to provide the fastest possible response times and guarantee our repairs, parts and labor, for 1 year! We have highly qualified journeyman appliance repair technicians.