Appliance Service Centre

Appliance Service Centre

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Appliance Service Centre

Dishwasher repair

Appointments were kept, both times the repairman arrived during the estimated window. Estimated cost came in below what I was expecting. Repairman was friendly, quick, and helpful for advice on related matters such as contacting insurer. Final cost was slightly below estimate. Excellent experience overall!

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for selecting our company to work in your home!

Elisabeth W in Calgary
Elisabeth W in Calgary

I'm blown away!

The technician called (well ahead, btw) to say he would be late. That was going to be a problem as I had to go to work, so I suggested we reschedule. Instead, Louis spent 5 minutes on the phone with me, walked me through a couple of steps, and bingo, all is working fine! I'm blown away. He may have cost his company money today, but you'd better believe they will have all my appliance repair business going forward!

Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy we could assist you and are here for any future issues that may arise!

MH in Calgary
MH in Calgary

Washing machine would not spin dry

I am a ISO 9001 consultant with 30 years experience teaching organizations to control processes and enhance customer satisfaction.
Based on my first-time experience with Appliance Service Centre I could not improve on a single thing. It is refreshing to deal with a competent, efficient and fair service organization. Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience. We appreciate you selecting our company to trust with your in home repair!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fast efficient and friendly technician

Booked online. Came out in 2-3 days which was just perfect. Came on time as scheduled. Friendly guy named Louis repaired the dishwasher, took the time to explain how to do small repair and cleaning for myself. Price was good. Service was great. Dishwasher works again! Use these guys. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for your review!

Jen
Jen

Dryer repair

Dryer was repaired within 2 hours of my initial call! Very impressed! Thrilled that it's fixed!

Thank you Jen, for selecting our company to work with!

Wookie
Wookie

Repair our Samsung dryer.

The technician was on time very polite and knowledgeable. He made the required repairs quickly and had the parts in his van. This app. Worked well for us in choosing a co. do the repairs. We have been burnt badly in the past by so called repair services.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We hope we've earned your business in the future as well.

nic-mc
nic-mc

Stove repair

I emailed late Sunday afternoon about a broken stove and Terry got back to me right away. He went out the next day, diagnosed the problem, gave me a quote and then fixed it the day after that! Super quick service- I definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service!

Nancy G.
Nancy G.

Washing machine repair

The washing machine is 24 years old with plenty of corrosion. The technician worked hard to separate the drum so he could replace the seal. It took a lot of effort to do it but he didn’t give up and it saved me from buying a new washer.

Thank you for selecting our company to work with and taking the time to write this review!

Nick
Nick

Dishwasher maintenance

Work was done quickly and thoroughly and Louis was courteous, on-time, and professional. What more can you ask for?

We appreciate your business and this review! Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Communication, Exceptional Service

There is a reason Appliance Service Center has such a great rating, Terry and the staff are truly committed to great customer satisfaction. ASC did a great job of repairing my appliances in the past so Terry was the only guy to call when I had an issue with my oven and ice maker. As before the communication was excellent, the service was quick and flexible. My icemaker was an easy fix but the oven issue turned out to be less so. Terry went above and beyond what I would have expected, spending a great deal of time researching possible solutions and connecting with others familiar with the specific brand and type of oven. Again I am very pleased with the service I received and Appliance Service Center will be my go-to for any future issues and the only appliance repair company I would refer my friends to.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate you selecting our company to work in your home and also the recommendation to your family and friends!

More about Appliance Service Centre

ASC provides the highest quality in repair of major home appliances. We strive to provide the fastest possible response times and guarantee our repairs, parts and labor, for 1 year! We have highly qualified journeyman appliance repair technicians.