Appliance Service Centre

Reviews for Appliance Service Centre

pjgreenshields
pjgreenshields

Washing machine repair

I called appliance service repair to get a second opinion as another appliance company had quoted me a cost of $653 and the washer as needing a new control panel.The service attendant arrived promptly and had the repair completed within about 10 or 15 minutes. It was a loose wire at the back of the machine. Including service call was just a bit over $100.

rafiki
rafiki

Freezer

Picked Appliance Service Center from positive reviews and they lived up to their reputation. Rescheduling the appointment was gladly accepted and Louis showed up within the time slot. Seems like the freezer had a refrigerant leak and repairs would be cost prohibant and it would be better to replace the freezer. They did not charge me for the appointment (really appreciated, thank you) and now ARC will be replacing Sears as my appliance repairs go to.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services! We greatly appreciate your kind words!

CM
CM

Clothes dryer - no heat to dry clothes

I reached out to Appliance Service Center on a Saturday and they even called me back during the weekend to arrange an appointment. Louis was our service person. He diagnosed the problem and ordered the part. The part delivery was quite quick. The dryer was repaired and it works great. Very professional service company and i would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Appliance Service Center.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us! :)

lawrencec
lawrencec

Service washing machine

Quick, efficient and professionally carried out. Well done would highly recommend to family and friends.

Thank you so much for choosing ASC as well as sharing your opinion! We really appreciate you and your thoughts about our service.

Granted my mistake but no break

I like that you can book an appointment online, Luis was there in the time frame and very polite. Turns out it was a loonie stuck in the dryer. It took him less than 30 seconds. I would have liked a bit of a break on the service call fee and asked about it but no chance. Probably the quickest $99 made but my bad and I'll know better next time...

The service charge is calculated to cover the costs of vehicle, gas, insurance, technician, administrative personal and website that you can book service through. To suggest that the $95 went into the technicians pocket or was all profit with no cost is absolutely false. We were honest, didn't sneak in a repair you didn't need where others would. You paid the minimum to solve your problem and for that we get a negative review.

Susan
Susan

Dishwasher, wall oven, built in fridge, dryer

I have used Appliance Service Centre for multiple repairs over the past 3 years - and they never disappoint! All of the staff is courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. They have repaired our appliances quickly, and cost effectively. They have extended the life of our appliances, and saved us thousands of dollars over all.
Terry and his team are fantastic, and I recommend them to everyone I know. You will not be disappointed.

Wow, thank you Susan for taking the time to review our services! We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our team and service standards! We appreciate your business!

Xenia B. in Calgary
Xenia B. in Calgary

Gas Stove service

Terry was great. Turns out that what I thought was a concern with our gas stove wasn't, so no service was required. Terry took the time to explain everything and very graciously didn't charge for the service call. Terrific people to deal with. I will most definitely be in touch in the future when any of our appliances are in need of repair.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

bob
bob

Repair dryer

Best repairman, I have ever had. Wouldn't even charge for the fix and stayed after and answered questions because we are doing renos and buying appliances. Louis Godor reaffirmed my faith in humanity.

Wow, thank you for the excellent review Bob! Pleasure working with you!

Stephen
Stephen

Repair induction range

The tech showed up with the parts he thought he would need to repair the range. After opening up the range, he showed me a number of melted wires and explained that the repair would be more extensive than he had anticipated, but that he had the parts and would go ahead if I wanted. He also told me what the total repair would cost. I decided against repairing the range as it was quite old. I was really impressed with the knowledge and manner of the tech. I would not hesitate to call this company again for appliance repairs.

Thank you for choosing us and especially for sharing your experience.

More about Appliance Service Centre

ASC provides the highest quality in repair of major home appliances. We strive to provide the fastest possible response times and guarantee our repairs, parts and labor, for 1 year! We have highly qualified journeyman appliance repair technicians.