paradise bay

Reviews for paradise bay

S Quon in Calgary
S Quon in Calgary

Hot tub accessories

I needed some chemicals for my hot tub. The sales person (I believe also owner) was very rude and dismissive. I've heard that you get great attention when you're buying a hot tub there, but not so good with ongoing maintenance, etc. I guess that may be true as I won't be going back!!

yvonne.veress lakewiew
yvonne.veress lakewiew

purchased a hot tub

We went to paradise bay to buy our hot tub and we were very happy with all the sales people there. They were very helpful and gave us a greet deal on our new tub. They installed on time and any repairs that we have now are always done on time.