Legacy Exteriors

Reviews for Legacy Exteriors

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

Stucco repair and paint

Richard was amazing he knows his products and was very professional. I had a few other quotes but didn’t feel as confident with them as I did with Legacy. His guys were very professional and did an amazing job. Richard even threw in a few extras and helped with choosing colors. When I turned the corner to my place and looked at the finished project I was completely wowed!

Lloyd in Calgary
Lloyd in Calgary

Window Cladding and Stucco repair and paing

Amazing improvement in the way the house looks. The work done quickly and professionally.
Window cladding was custom to the house and looks seamless from the sidewalk.
Stucco repair was good as new and filled in holes where some out of date devices were mounted.
Paint is a fantastic colour (Saddlery Brown) and goes well with the cladding and new door paint for the garage door and entry doors.
Paint was done down to ground level and looks amazing.

DG from Calgary
DG from Calgary

Stucco Painting

We have been very pleased with our whole experience with Legacy Exteriors. Richard was very flexible with accommodating our very busy and tight schedule to set up our initial meeting to knowledgeably explain in adequate detail his choice in superior paint products and thorough painting process. He was very prompt in setting up the opportunity to clean and paint our home. The painters were hard-working and paid careful attention to detail when masking and painting. They were very polite, professional and created a very peaceful atmosphere as they worked. We love the new look of our home and highly recommend Legacy Exteriors for their products, process, politeness and professionalism.

Calgary Stucco Coating

Thank-you so much for the review Damian and Evelyn. We very much appreciated your business, feel free to call me anytime next year for cladding!

Elastomeric Paint, Stucco Repair

My husband and I have been talking about changing the look of our home for some time, over the years the color started to go a pinkish- salmon color and I hated it more and more every day.
A month ago this tall European fellow stopped by our house and said to me "have any idea how ugly your stucco looks? Beautiful home but the terrible color", and my first thought was… Who's this crazy guy telling me that about my own house!!! For a minute I was furious even though I was fully aware that he was right!! But that was for me to know, and my reply blew me away I actually said Wow I agree my husband and I were talking last week about the same thing… Then I thought what did I just say? Am I going crazy? The arrogant guy left me a pamphlet and that was that… Frank got home and I told him the story and he said that we should meet with him and see what else he had to say… Being my self of course I called 3 other companies that were all cheaper and all they do is paint the stucco we had already decided that we wanted to have it done in Elastomeric is a type of stucco that has some sort of nylon in it so expands and retracts with weather, a lot more money but lasts forever.
Well… Frank and I decided to meet with this Richard guy and he was so sure of himself so confident of his product, the reliability of his workers and his price that of course he said "look I will do the job you don't have to pay me a penny up front, once my guys are done and we do a walkthrough around the house and you are both completely satisfied then you pay me 100% right there and then". That security made us feel very comfortable, he also took us to see another home near by, he had just finished and we were very impressed with the work. We decided to go with him… Now he sent two of his workers and let me tell you those 3 guys are the most professional that I've seen in a long time, clean, respectful and fast, the entire home including the cladding, the cover-up of all the windows and roof was complete in 9 days you would think that the work was done by a machine.
The bottom line is Richard had about 10-15 seconds to catch my attention and because of what I thought was his arrogance turned out to be his strength. We are completely thrilled, satisfied beyond our own expectations, our home looks incredible, I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to increase the value and the look of their home, and to any Realtor don't hesitate to refer your clients to LEGACY EXTERIORS, at 403-993-8976 and ask for Richard Celovsky, you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Frank And Sylvia Marasco

Calgary Stucco Coating
Well. Wow. That review brought out a very small tear right at the corner of my eye. Very thoughtful and heart warming to hear just how happy you and Frank are with our work. I try and go all out for all my client, and I treat every house we do like it were my own. I thank-you very much for this review. Please feel free to refer me to any of your clients in the future. I'll be sure to take care of them the same as I took care of you. Thank-you!

kim in SE
kim in SE

Stucco Repairs and Paint - Amazing Change

My house was PINK and needed major stucco repairs. Richard would stop by every year to see if I was ready to paint. This year I agreed it was time. Rafeal did the stucco repairs and he did a great job. The stucco painting was done by Alberto and looks fantastic. Now my house is the talk of the neighborhood - in a good way!
Thanks Rafeal, Alberto and Richard

Stucco Painting Calgary
Finally!!! I have been trying to sell this house, for 15 years! 15!!! Every time I drove past this home, backing onto fish creek park btw, in the estates side, I thought, Jesus, that is horrible and it stands out like a sore thumb among the other high end real estate around her, and I told the home owner that several times, every year. Every year I would come by to insult her, and I think the last couple years I struck a cord, and she finally decided to call me for a refinish. I am proud to say that Kim has the nicest looking home on her block now. I have also sprayed 3 other homes on her street, but this is by far the one of the biggest transformations of our year. Thank-you, finally! for your business!

Anne in Calgary
Anne in Calgary
1 review , ON

Window cladding

At first we didn't think we could affilord to have this done. Then we realized we couldn't afford not to! Richard helped make it happen. The fellow who worked on our house was polite, conscientious and did an amazing job. Our windows look great. They look brand new. We will never have to paint again! Thank you Richard and Legacy Exteriors!

Window Cladding Calgary
Those windows came out looking brand new in every way. Thank-you for your business. Call us again if you ever need anything exterior related.

SK
SK
7 reviews Chestermere, AB

Elastomeric paint, stucco repair, stone work, window repair/caulk, eavestrough

Bought a stucco house in February that had some stucco damage to deck pillars (cracked, water damaged) and the stucco in other areas had a lot of staining in some areas. Rather than restucco those pillars, Richard had suggested to go with a stone product that would be more weather resistant and to repaint the house with an elastomeric paint for better weather resistance. While we were waiting in the queue for painting we encountered a few surprises that were not caught on our purchase home inspection such as improperly caulked windows which exposed two acute on chronic leaks. These leaks required us to drop our queue for paint while removing stucco to fix damaged elements from window leaks. It was a stressful summer for us dealing with the water damage issue but we appreciated Richard's patience (and his other subcontractor's patience) while we dealt with the water repair (done by another company). Richard sent over a stucco repair guy to fix the stucco that was removed in order to fix water damaged areas (Marcel & Pete). Marcel/Pete were real artisans with stucco and their experience impressed. Once the stucco repairs were complete, we were quickly re-accomodated for paint. Richard's paint crew (Jose) were impeccable and extremely hard working (one of the hardest working contractors we had all summer). We were really happy with the final result. Khalid did our stonework and he was exceptionally skilled. Simon from Basco windows was an exceptional guy to work with. He saved us thousands by evaluating the windows and recommended to fix the cladding and caulk. Mike from MCI did a really great job on the deck eves and he was also very patient while waiting for repair crews to finish. The only minor glitch of the entire process was that we wanted a recommendation for a general contractor for vinyl decking/water damage repair but it didn't pan out as his guy was pretty swamped at the time. However we were able to make alternative arrangements that worked out.

In summary, everything was delivered on as promised and there were zero requests from any of his contractors for deposits up front (Marcel said this was amateurish which gave me a good chuckle). All his contractors were exceptional, required zero supervision, and all did the job above industry standard in my opinion. The work sites were left clean and the billing was crystal clear. Before and after pics included.

Stucco Painting / Stone Work / Stucco Repair / Eaves and Fascia / Window Repair... the works...
I mean what can I say about this one. I mean I could write a book at everything we went through with this home (April - July - constant renovation). Long story short. Everything got done, and got done right, one trade after another. I want to thank you for everything you said. We appreciate your business. Call me if you need anything in the future, this home was our pleasure. All our trades thank-you.

Marcus in Calgary
Marcus in Calgary
1 review , ON

Window replacement

Excellent job in replacing our second story window. Answered all my questions and exceeded my expectations. Window looks better than the original. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Marcus

The Christisons in Calgary
The Christisons in Calgary

Roofing and Stucco repair/painting

Our house is about 25 years old and was looking like it. The old shakes on the roof needed replacing and the stucco was cracked and in need of repair in many places and needed painting. Richard showed us how the work would be done with top of the line products. Once we set a start date that worked for us, the roofing was expertly done in a timely fashion and the painting crew was here the next day to get the painting started and they did a fantastic job! Our house looks like new now! All in less than a week! We would happily recommend Legacy Exteriors to anyone!

Calgary Roofing / Stucco Painting and Repair / Fascia / Eaves install
Thank-you very much for trusting us with this major exterior renovation. Sorry about the delay in clean up at the very end of the project.

Stucco Painting

Completed the job within four days. Both painters paid close attention to detail resulting in a professionally completed painting. They removed all exterior lights, door bell buttons etc. Installed new lights and buttons that I provided. In fact they painted trim that was not covered in the contract much to my surprise. My neighbors commented on how much nicer the house looked. Both workers made sure I was happy with the job before departing. Totally satisfied and highly recommend them for similar projects.

Stucco Painting Calgary
Thank-you for the review!

More about Legacy Exteriors

Legacy Exteriors Calgary Stucco Paint and Repair Calgary Roofing Calgary Window Cladding Calgary Stone Work