Soundsaround

Macleod trail Calgary AB T2H0L8

Reviews for Soundsaround

B. Pedersen
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

We purchased a televison and router and remote and PVR from Soundsaround. Good service at the store and excellent service by the technician who came to our home to set up the equipment. He ensured all worked well and we knew how to operate all pieces before leaving.

Terry Curtis in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

We have a 4 yearextended warranty on our tv. Our speakers were vibrating & when I called Soundsaround they referred me to the company they use for repairs. They did not question my concern in any way. I called the repair company who came out in a timely fashion & made the repair. I had to call Soundsaround again within 3 months regarding the same issue. Once again I was told to call the repair company & was looked after.
Based on our experience we would definetly buy from Sounsaround again & would not hesitate to do an extended warranty through them.

Alex in south Calgary

They did not honor their replacement warranty and denied all responsibility. Paid for a 5 year warranty and they said if there was 3 or more repairs needed they would replace with the newest model. I had 4 repairs on the TV and they would not honor the warranty and they said that they would just fix it again. Will never shop ther again.