Impact Zone

Reviews for Impact Zone

Custom Craft Painting
Custom Craft Painting

Moving

My experience hiring Impact Zone was great. Kim helped move my Mom twice. Each time he was an absolute professional. He arrived on time, used great care and was efficient. I highly recommend Kim for your next move.

Greglios in Calgary
Greglios in Calgary

House move

Absolutely delighted with the level of service and professionalism. The guys were prompt and efficient, and not only helped to disassemble all the beds but then helped reassemble again in the new house. Very friendly and personable too.

Brad G in Calgary
Brad G in Calgary

Moving

This is a well run and hard working moving team. They are professional and incredibly easy to work with. I have used them once for a two location move, as well as for removing some construction materials.

If your tired of mediocre trades give them a call.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Excellent Experience

Fast and efficient. Kim and Dennis are very personable and professional.
In addition to the move they also removed and disposed of 2 extremely heavy and awkward items from our basement, an old air hockey table and fridge. Extremely tight space but not a problem for these guys
Smooth move and fair price

Private User reviews , ON

Awesome people

They are awesome people who know what they are doing. We had couches that couldn't fit through a door and we didn't think you can dissemble them. However, they knew how to and the coaches did get through the door.

Debbie Ironside  in Calgary
Debbie Ironside in Calgary

Moving compnay

These guys are awesome, they treat belongings with respect and go the extra mile to ensure that they work in a timely manner and very professional. I will use Kim's company again.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

condo move

Kim and his staff were extremely conscientious, kind, efficient and reliable throughout the process of our move. The were detail orientated, making sure to level furniture and keep the areas clean as they worked. I would highly recommend this very personable company!

Rod in Calgary
Rod in Calgary

Rod's 3 Bedroom to Basement Suite

This was the first move I've actually done with movers. In the past I've got friends and relatives to help and paid them with pizza and beer. This made the move so much easier especially because of Kim and Dennis. They were both courteous and actually very funny. They arrived promptly at the arranged time and after a quick walk through they started loading. What I couldn't believe is how fast and efficient they were. I actually had to tell them to take a break.

A small thing surprised and impressed me both!
Kim received a call. He didn't even stop for 5 minutes to take the call. He put it on speaker set it on the desk they were hauling and just kept on going.

Impact Zone showed the same care and speed once arriving to unload. It was a tight squeeze and a low bulkhead getting into my basement suite which was no problem for them. No marks or scuffs on the wall or furniture.

They were also the cheapest quote I received.

I can't say enough about Impact Zone!!!
I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.
Great job gentlemen!!!

Colleen in Lethbridge
Colleen in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Impact Zone Movers Kim and Dennis

We moved into our new home in Lethbridge a week ago. Our movers came to our home in Calgary on the worst snowstorm of the year. These two men never complained about a thing. They just worked steady and hard all the time. Not one item got broken and they were two of the strongest men I have met, and the funniest and kindest as well. If you ever need movers, I would not hesitate to recommend these guys. They are a 10 star couple.

Bonnie Johnson  in Cochrane
Bonnie Johnson in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Home furnishings moved from Cochrane to Calgary

Impact Zone was very easy to deal with. Kim & Dennis we’re punctual, courteous, and very careful with items. Had added weather challenges of huge snow berms & quite cold neither of which seemed to be a problem for them. Very professional and would use again.

More about Impact Zone

Impact Zone is the most reliable and professional moving company in Calgary. Due to new Homestars new format we are no longer bidding on Homestars generated leads as we do not feel we should have to buy them. If interested in quote contact us through profile.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?