Budget City Movers

Reviews for Budget City Movers

julie in Toronto
julie in Toronto

Moved to different appartment

I was hesitate to use Budget rental at first, however, the minute I walked into the office, I felt like I could trust them. They made the experience really easy. It was my first time moving and I am going to use their service again, no doubt!!

jane walker in East York
jane walker in East York
1 review East York, ON

Moving and storage

We called several moving companies in the Toronto area and they were all too expensive. Some were even rude. Budget City Movers promised to do a professional job for half the price.Sue was so attentive to our needs and even organized storage. Budget City Movers moved our three bedroom home into storage and returned a month later and moved our things out of storage and into our new home. They told us not to worry about a thing. They are the best. They felt like family. Everything was so carefully packed. Not one scratch on my walls not one scratch on our oak furniture. Andrew our mover and his crew were fun on time and extremely helpful.Call this company!!! They won't stop until you are absolutely happy. Jane Walker