Lions Van Lines Miami Movers

Michael
Michael
1 review MIAMI, FL

My Miami Beach - Hallandale move

I collected 2 moving price quotes from this site. Both Miami local moving companies were good enough to arrange for a problem free move but I selected Lions Van Lines Miami Movers depending on their years of experience. The movers were really pleasant to work with. They picked us up as they were supposed to and also delivered on time. There was no major problems faced during the move. We will use Lions Van Lines Miami Movers for our future move as well.

George in Miami
George in Miami
1 review Miami, FL

Terrific moving service , best price in Miami

The customer service provided me with a free on-site quote in writing. The movers arrived early. They wrapped all of my furniture in blankets and plastic with personal-like care. They were fast, efficient, professional and friendly. At delivery all of my items arrived without damage. The best part was my original price remained the same. I was very impressed with the service these guys provided during my move from Miami to Coral Gables and will hire them again.

More about Lions Van Lines Miami Movers

Miami licensed, insured, bonded movers. Our best movers and Customer Service personnel experienced and trained to provihe highest level of moving service at the Best price, call Customer Service for a free estimate. Top level service, Personal care, Easy communication. Best local, long distance, household, residential, commercial, office moving service.