ECOCON Contracting LTD

Louanne Lax from Kanata
Louanne Lax from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Ecovenience Canada, Inc.

I purchased a Deal Find Voucher for $69. that was to be redeemed for up to $314.00 worth of work with Ecovenience Canada. They agreed to apply fertilizer and weed control to my property for this price. They did fertilize but in attempting to arrange for the weed control there were many excuses (waiting for product shipment etc.) They finally said they could not get the product but would reimburse me the cost of the dealfind voucher. I have never heard from them again despite many attempts to contact them by phone, email and mail. They delayed it so long I can no longer complain to Dealfind even though the voucher states that there is no expiry date.
I find them to be dishonourable in the way they do business and I would never recommend them.

This is not the company E Landscaping as this should be removed from my profile please

Carly in Toronto
Carly in Toronto

large basement renovation including lowering and waterproofing

Assisted Review

Cam and ECOCON did a full scale renovation (basement gutting/lowering/finishing) on our Toronto home basement. We needed a builder that was comfortable working in an old house because of the inherent challenges they present-we found that builder with ECOCON. ECOCON exceeded our expectation in every area; from the demolition, lowering/waterproofing the basement floor, adding the plumbing for a new bathroom, to all the finishing touches (carpentry, doors, paint etc). ECOCON was a pleasure to work with, they did an outstanding job (I especially love my new laundry room). And I look forward to using them again when we need to expand our house even further.

Thank you everyone at ECOCON.
Carly.

Natalie and Rob in Toronto
Natalie and Rob in Toronto

Interior renovation

Assisted Review

Ecocon did a relatively small reno at our house - but regardless they were fast, clean, trustworthy and the product was great. But maybe best of all, they worked right through weekends to ensure the project was finished when we wanted it to be. I will use ECOCON again and I don't hesitate to refer them to others. Thanks guys

Bobby in Toronto
Bobby in Toronto

Home renovation

Assisted Review

I can attest to the service first attitude of ECOCON. Cam knows well the importance of leaving every customer satisfied, and spends the time in advance of the project to make sure that he has a full grasp of the client's objectives. His staff bring the same cheerful, service-first mentality to each project , which results in a very positive experience for the customer.

Robert Hull

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Home Renovation

Assisted Review

Cam managed a job at my home that included painting throughout, new hardwood on the main floor and a new kitchen counter top, sink, faucet and backsplash. He came up with creative and effective solutions to allow us to get the job done within a lmited budget and a short timeframe. He was also willing to help out with tons of little things that came up that really helped everything run smoothly. Cam was a pleasure to work with and the final product looks amazing.
-Andrew Stewart

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Chalet Painting

Assisted Review

Cam Dougherty painted my Mansfield chalet. His work was exceptional - done on time and to cost. He paid great attention to little details to ensure an excellent outcome. I would highly recommend him and would be happy to use his services again.
-Dr. Patricia Houston MD, MEd, FRCPC

John in Brantford
John in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Home Renovation

Assisted Review

It is often difficult to find a contractor you can trust to finish a job on time and ensures a high level of attention to detail. Large contracting companies often have difficulty managing their workforce and a lack of quality is often the result. At EcoCon there is are real involvement from management to ensure the quality and time schedule is met, alongside giving its workforce flexibility to achieve a higher quality product. Trust is the most important aspect in hiring a contractor, EcoCon has not only sustained my trust it has consistently surpassed any of my expectations. I have no hesitations in recommending this company!

John Mcguire -Harris Rebar

Carl in Mansfield
Carl in Mansfield
1 review Shelburne, ON

Chalet Renovation

Assisted Review

As the owner of a ski chalet, it was important to me to find a reliable contractor to complete jobs on my property without supervision. I found this contractor to be Cameron Dougherty's ECOCON Contracting. they completed quality work within the time frame and price we agreed upon. Cameron closely listens to the requirements and executes with enthusiasm. I found him to be extremely hard working and dedicated to the task at hand. In summary, it was a pleasure to work with him and I do not hesitate to recommend his services .

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Home Renovations

Assisted Review

Trying to find a quality partner for my Contracting business back in 2002 was failing miserably until I met Cam Dougherty, now principal of Ecocon Construction Ltd. With his own company built on similar skills, work ethic and the drive ensureing 'quality of work' always came first, I soon realized that he was the business partner I could trust. The business flourished. Although a career change has taken me out of the industry, Cam and ECOCON has continued to grow and succeed! there isn't anyone I would trust more to complete my own construction or renovation projects. Congrats on your success Cam!
-- Dave Bertolin, former owner/operator of Liquid Painting Solutions

P.Burke in Brantford
P.Burke in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

renovated bathrooms, muskoka room, painted, general contractor for electrical, plumbing, chimney, roof and windows.

Purchased a 50 year old home that required extensive updating. Cam and his crew totally gutted two bathrooms, including new floors (heated), new walls, raised ceilings, windows,etc..the finished bathrooms are better then I had hoped. Friends that saw the before and after praise the workmanship and design. Cam, as the general contractor, coordinated several major home improvements-new hard wood flooring, painting, new roof, rebuilt chimney, updated wiring/plumbing and as well, addressed many other reno issues that surfaced.
EcoCon Contracting employed conscientious,respectful and skilled workers.
I would highly recommend this company and plan on hiring them in the future to create/build a media room, wine cellar,and a laundry-exercise room.

Thank you Patrice for those kind words, you have a beautiful home and it was a pleasure working for you.

More about ECOCON Contracting LTD

At Ecocon, we work in the residential and commercial markets providing clients with full spectrum of renovation/ construction solutions that reflect the desires of the property owner through good communication and planning. In addition, our back round-stemming from the founder- is in urban development and sustainability, qualifying us to - ...
Looking for Builders pros in Vaughan?