Bartlett Tree Experts

Stephanie in Vancouver
Stephanie in Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tree Pruning

Bartlett's did a fantastic job of pruning my pine tree, which included raising the skirt, thinning the branches and reducing the overall height to ensure healthy growth. They also showed that safety is a priority over work, appropriately postponing additional pruning until BC Hydro could remove branches that were too close to the power lines.

Nicole in North vancouver
Nicole in North vancouver
2 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

definitely tree experts!

I hired this company when I had an old alder tree that I thought needed to be cut down. These guys determined that it was still safe if it got trimmed. Glad to keep the tree and am very satisfied with this company! Will be recommending them to friends.

Hi Nicole, thank you for this review, we appreciate your feedback! We are so happy that we could help you save your tree. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,
Bartlett Tree Experts

Iris in  Burnaby
Iris in Burnaby
15 reviews Burnaby, BC

Trees sprayed w/dormate oil

I left getting my Dogwood and dwarf apple trees sprayed until a little late in the spring. Bartlett used a weaker solution of the oil and assured me it that the "scab" being sprayed for wouldn't develope on the trees. It's August and it hasn't and, the trees look beautiful. I have in past years paid about 20% less but dormate oil is messy and these technicians do not overspray onto your sidewalks or structures, and that is worth the extra cost.

Diane Van Dulmen in West Vancouver
Diane Van Dulmen in West Vancouver
7 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Pruning, reducing or thinning crown heights, check for tree condition,

First task of a landscaping project was to make sure the trees (maples, cedars, laurels) were in good health and then remove dead branches, reduce the crown heights, prune back the branches. The service was excellent and professional. They removed all debris and this included raking the site around the trees and path along which they dragged the branches. The manager was on hand at the start to make sure that the men understood what was required. At first I thought it was a little expensive but the trees look noticeably better. Like leaving the salon with an excellent hair cut. Not to short, well balanced etc... I will definitely use them again for general tree upkeep.

Darlene in Pitt Meadows
Darlene in Pitt Meadows
5 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Tree & hedge pruning

After many years pruning trees and hedges on our property myself, my back told me it was time to hand off most of the job. After experimenting with various firms (trying desperately to avoid the "Me Too" tree hackers), I decided to get Bartlett a try as my girlfriend who works for Burnaby indicated that it was that municipality's choice for doing major tree work. Bartlett are arborists, therefore they have proper training in how to trim and cut back trees in order to promote healthy growth (rather than creating a huge mess or leaving you with ugly stumps!). Their estimator came out (for free) and spent time with me while I talked about my philosophies in how I wanted the trees and hedges on my property to be maintained, and how selectively pruning trees to maintain certain boundaries was as much an art as it was a learned skill. I was also concerned that their should be careful of the various perennial plantings that were near the various trees and hedges they were to work on (meaning, don't crush or mangle them!). I was very pleased with the crew that came, they expertly worked on the various trees and shrubs, and the ground person did a very good job cleaning up as they went. They even came with a lift-truck in order to get at some hedges that were in an awkward position, but available from the street edge. Although they are not as inexpensive as some of the smaller one-man firms that run around dealing for cash jobs (that, no surprise, end up looking horrible and leave you with clean-up and collateral damage) you are getting excellent value for your money. Oh yeah, and they don't expect payment until the customer is happy with the job - which means an invoice in the mail for you, and if there are any problems, call them and they will deal with it before you pay. Outstanding.

jane in delta
jane in delta
1 review Delta, BC

tree removal and stump grinding, cleanup

bartlett came to our house. we were not home when they did the service. they completed the work that was necessary and did the work with efficiency. they cleaned up the and were very approachable. they were very approachable to do any little extras that weren't on the contract without charge. we were very happy with the work done.

More about Bartlett Tree Experts

Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+ year old tree and shrub care company with global reach and local roots. We provide science-based solutions, a safety-first record and expert care for your trees and shrubs. Services include pruning, fertilization, insect and disease management and removal.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Langley?