Bartlett Tree Experts

BUR-HAN Garden and Lawn Care Vancouver
BUR-HAN Garden and Lawn Care Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Tree Experts

Love this company. Always happy to refer clients who are in need of tree/arborist work etc. Super reliable, friendly and easy to deal with. Definitely the top of our list when it comes to referring clients for things that may be beyond our height restrictions or scope of work.

Sarcor in Vancouver
Sarcor in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tree removal

We had a storm damaged tree that needed to come down, as well as another 2 trees that were dying or at risk of coming down. We also got them to prune some of our other trees to give our yard a bit more light. Nicholas worked extremely hard to get the necessary permits as well as negotiating with BC Hydro to come and turn off the power. His crews were quick and efficient and extremely neat and tidy. They were also extremely pleasant and helpful.

During the series of 3 storms in mid-October 2016, it was such a relief to know that those trees were no longer in danger of falling on our house or our neighbours' property. I highly, highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Tree limb trimming, tree care

We lost some Douglas fir limbs in the fall storms, some of which were hung up in the branches of the trees, so Bartlett's team came in and climbed the trees and cleaned everything up. They also took down a dead tree (cedar only about eight meters tall). Excellent clean-up.

Lina from Port Coquitlam
Lina from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Tree Removal

Barlett Tree Experts came out today to cut down a healthy tree on my property and remove a tree on my neighbours property that was partially dead. The two gentlemen that showed up were very curteous and arrived at the scheduled time. They promptly went to work and in a timely manner completed their tasks. They were very friendly politely answered all my questions and once the task of bring down the trees was completed they tidied up the work area and left it so you could barely tell they had been there. Well done, I was quite pleased, in fact so much so that not only would I recommend them to a friend I would definitely recommend them to family. Satisfied with the work and the cost was reasonable. Thanks Darren, you have an excellent crew.

Yani from Maple Ridge
Yani from Maple Ridge
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Tree pruning

We had 2 trees pruned by Bartlett in late February 2015. This is the second time we've used them, and they were excellent both times. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional. The certified arborist always does the consultation and quotation, and advises us on what the maximum pruning can be to preserve the look and health of the trees. They won't do a "hack job" just because you might want one! The crew who did the work were very respectful, hardworking and QUIET! Hardly any power tools, and they didn't damage any surrounding plants, etc. The cleanup was excellent, and they even chipped a bunch of other garden clippings I had, no charge! I would highly recommend this company if you love your trees and want to maintain them in the best possible way.

Lorrie from Burnaby
Lorrie from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Helping an unhealthy tree

I contacted Bartlett to assess my tree to see why it was dying. They were very helpful and clearly knew what they were talking about! I signed up to have them treat and fertilize the tree and its looking so much better!! I am very happy with the service

Sarah from Burnaby
Sarah from Burnaby
1 review Surrey, BC

Tree Pruning

The service provided was excellent from beginning to end. The price was in line with the other quotes I got. The workers showed up on the date specified. All the work looks wonderful and the clean up was better then I expected. Great job

Caryn Cameron from Port Moody
Caryn Cameron from Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Trimming up trees and shrubs

Bartlett gave us an estimate broken down into specific jobs, and verbally gave us information on our trees and bushes and weed plants during the estimate visit. The two tree techs who came out were prompt and went above and beyond in getting down a widow-maker in a Douglas Fir. Cleaned up afterwards perfectly, too. Definitely recommend these people.

Denise Johnston from TSAWWASSEN
Denise Johnston from TSAWWASSEN
2 reviews Tsawwassen, BC

Tree Removal

We had Bartlett Tree Experts come and give a free estimate on the condition of our tree. Once diagnosed for tree removal they came with a team and promptly remove the tree. We were very impressed with their service and how well they cleaned up the yard.

Eric from Burnaby
Eric from Burnaby
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Branch trimming

I had a back yard worth of branches that needed chipping, after I pruned a bunch of trees myself. It was a pile of about 1800 cu ft worth of branches stacked loosely. A Bartlett employee came to give me a quote for it. He was very pleasant and did not pressure me at all (ie, he did not come with his chipper ready to go, wanting me to let him do it right away, or something like that).

I later decided to go with Bartlett and they came a few days later to chip the branches. They removed every single branch and twig, cleaned the yard very well, and afterwards it didn't even look like any branches had been in the yard. The clean-up job was amazing.

Although this was a very simple job, I will most likely use them for future tree work, big or small.

More about Bartlett Tree Experts

Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+ year old tree and shrub care company with global reach and local roots. We provide science-based solutions, a safety-first record and expert care for your trees and shrubs. Services include pruning, fertilization, insect and disease management and removal.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Langley?