Tree Service

Reviews for Enviro Tree Care

sam in Toronto
sam in Toronto

amazing group

anson and his crew were amazing

quote day - he came by and looked, and he was amazing with my 6 and 3 yr old, answering their questions, and even had little treats for them

d-day, we had a dead tree of heaven that was leaning on utility lines, and also a tree from the neighbours that was growing into our yard at a 45 deg angle, they came, they saw, they sawed

it was a long day for these guys and when all was said and done our yard was spotless, not a branch left behind

thank you anson and co.

Hi Sam!
It was our pleasure and a very interesting job to say the least. We so appreciate clients like you who understand what a hard day's work this is for our team and recognize the pride we take in a job well done. Thank you so much for you business and let us knwo if there is ever anything else we can do to help. Best regards, Enviro Tree Care Inc.

clutch millsie in Toronto
clutch millsie in Toronto

Did what they said they wood (no pun intended)

i asked them to come and quote on pruning a birch and a fruit tree in my backyard.(in the riverdale area) .they came in competitively but unlike their competitors ,whom i had also spoken to, they offered to blow and bag all my backyard leaves and remove said leaves from the property..The crew were very professional and accommodating and the job exceeded my expectations at every level. i highly reccomend them and will use them again without a doubt.

You are so very welcome and thank you for your business. We take pride in going that extra mile to make sure your property is clean and pristine when we are done. We appreciate the great review and look forward to being of service in the future. All the best, Enviro Tree Care Inc.

Matt O in Toronto
Matt O in Toronto

Trimming high tree limbs

I call Anson in the morning. I needed the job done right away. He quoted it over the phone and sent his guys at the end of the day. His prices were very fair even when it was a last minute item.

Hi Matt,

We are so happy to have been able to be of service. We do our best to accommodate our clients and make sure the job is done well and as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to the next time. Best regards, Enviro Tree Care Inc.

gloria from Toronto
gloria from Toronto

tree trimming

I used this company 5 years ago for tree trimming, and I was glad that I used them again. The 2 men who did the work came on time, and worked professionally (and safely) until I was satisfied with the job. They cleaned up the yard thoroughly.

Thank you Gloria! We were happy to be of service. Please keep us in mind for your future tree needs. All the best!

Isa in Toronto
Isa in Toronto

tree trimming

After several quotes, I got a reasonable quote from Enviro Tree Care to trim a back yard maple and a poplar. The workers came very late, did not trim what I had asked for. Moreover, at the end of the day the workers dumped all of the wood chips in their truck on my sister's driveway after promising to dump the small amount on which we had agreed.
The workers were very unfriendly and refused to listen to my instructions. Their boss backed their choice of what to trim and refused to listen to me. So half the work got done.
I still have too much shade and the untrimmed poplar limbs keep falling causing a dangerous situation.
I would not recommend this company. They took advantage of a senior, a female, and refused to do the work I contracted them to do while expecting the full amount to be paid. I will now have to hire another group to do the work properly.

Dear Isa,
We appreciate that you feel that there was more work you wanted done, however, the work was done to the letter of the work order you signed and the wood chip was hand shoveled, at no extra charge, and dropped off at your sister's property at your request. When you let us know it was more than you wanted, we sent our crew to take away the portion you did not want, at our expense.
We hope that, for the next company you work with, you are more clear in what you expect and read the work order more carefully to avoid misunderstandings. We truly did everything we could to make you happy and rectify any issues you had on this job. We definitely did not take advantage of a senior female and never would do that. We even offer special pricing for our senior customers. We will chalk this up to a learning experience and thank you for your business. All the best, Enviro Tree Care Inc.

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Excellent customer service

Last year I had this company come and trim trees in the backyard. Also some cedars needed to be wired so that they wouldn't rub against the garage. When the wiring came loose, they came immediately and rewired the corner tree, which could have come loose from raccoons, at no charge.

When an ornamental cherry tree started to look unwell, they came by quickly and addressed the problem. Great company.

Hi Dawn,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We hope that everything is still good with your property and that when we came back to check up and do a little nip and tuck this spring, that all is to your liking. Thank you again for your business. We truly appreciate it. With best regards, Enviro Tree Care Inc.

Sean in Toronto in Toronto
Sean in Toronto in Toronto

We have some happy trees over here

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Enviro Tree Care Inc. Anson arrived 7 minutes after our call and he was knowledgeable, affable, and took the time to discuss multiple options for our trees.
A few days later the crew of three were prompt, professional, tidy, and extremely efficient. They really did a beautiful job.
We would recommend Anson and his Enviro tree Care crew to anyone who wants the job done right.
Money well spent.

Hi Sean! Anytime you call, you know we will be there to help! You are an amazing client and we thank you for your continued business. Take care!

jgd
jgd

Enviro Tree Care

I requested quotes from 3 different tree services. Anson was the only one that reviewed the location thoroughly. The quote was competitive and the service was on-time and on-budget with an exemplary cleanup.

Hi Jodi! Thank you so much. Yes, Anson is quite thorough in his estimates, as he wants to make sure all possible issues are addressed, at the clients' convenience. Hope you are well. All the best!

Laura in Scarborough
Laura in Scarborough

Pruning numerous trees (maples) and shrubs, cutting down a tree leaning on my shed.

Jerome and Doug from Enviro Tree Care arrived and did all work as per quote. They were fabulous; professional, courteous, pleasant, accomodating and did an amazing job. They did an immaculate clean up also. The job done was well worth the cost.
They completed all work included in the quote and checked to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction before they left. I would highly recommend using Enviro Tree Care due to the job well done, good competitive pricing and obvious caring about the health of the trees. Thank you Jerome and Doug!

You are so welcome and thank you for your positive feedback. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future! Take care!

More about Enviro Tree Care

Enviro Tree Care Inc. is a fully insured, full service tree care company serving Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in storm damage, large limb and tree removal, arborist reports for permits and exemptions, as well as overall tree pruning, intensive root fertilization, and trimming of large hedges. We pride ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?