Enviro Tree Care

Reviews for Enviro Tree Care

Matthew in Mississauga
Matthew in Mississauga

Amazing care

Enviro Tree solved a very tricky problem we had with our tall black walnut tree. Eric needed to climb and cut very carefully all while avoiding damage to phone lines, gardens and houses below.
We are particularly impressed with his care and dedication to make sure the job was done right and safely. BRAVO and THANK YOU!

Tom in East York
Tom in East York

Large Spruce Tree Pruning

This spring during a windy day with strong bursts, I noticed the ground lifting slightly at the base of the large spruce tree in our tiny backyard.

I contacted two local contractors for estimates, hoping to keep the tree. Both were knowledgeable and provided similar pricing quotes. Anson the owner was very knowledgeable explaining spruce bud worm, and the importance of the underground root structure & health.
He recommended topping the tree by about 8 feet but assured me he could prune the top decently to keep a good shape. This to reduce the height & wind resistance, along with clearing all deadwood and strategically pruning with goal of improving the tree’s health and lessening the wind load.

A couple weeks latter their team (Eric & another worker) arrived on time to prepare. Anson showed up a bit latter and did the job. Climbing the tree, clearing dead wood on the way up, pruning away some branches, and cleanly took about 8’ off the top. It was surprising how much old wood and other crap came down.

Great guys and very professional. My only regret was not having them reshape the top a bit better. But Anson was a long way up, and it was cold up there, so I deferred to their judgement. I didn’t want to keep him up there any longer than necessary.
Overall though I am pleased with the work and would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Tom,
Thank you so much for the feedback. We greatly appreciate it and you as our client! I have passed on the message to Anson as well. We definitely always encourage our clients to let the climbers know if they want more work done while they are still in the tree, if possible. Keep us posted on how the tree is doing. We look forward to being of further service in the future. Best regards, ETC.

tali
tali

Excellent work!

We were very pleased with the work completed by Anson and the Enviro Tree Care team. They trimmed our very large Silver Maple Tree, and did an excellent job. They were thorough and conscientious, and went the extra mile to ensure we were happy with their results. They were also lovely people to deal with. I would definitely use their services again, and would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you so much Tali. We so appreciate clients like you that are present and easy to communicate with. It ensures we can do a custom job for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to the next time. All the best!

simone
simone

Tree care

Anson came and did two jobs for me.He was professional and honest The staff did a great job.Was friendly and cleaned up after their selves.I would recommend them to anyone that needs there trees done.Anson was very knowledgeable and a great help to me.

Thank you Simone! It was definitely our pleasure to help. Anytime you need us, we will be there. All the best!

Outstanding Service

John is reliable,prompt and very personable when providing his tree service. When job was completed,all debris was removed and the remainder of the lawn blown clean of twigs and leaves. His knowledge of trimming trees and proper care was most helpful. I highly recommend this company.. Definitely, John will continue his service at my home. E. Corbridge

Hello! Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it. I cannot find you in my customer files under the name posted and would like to pass on your message to Jon. Please email us at info@envirotreecare.com and I would be happy to pass on the positive feedback. Thanks again and have a great day!

Valerie & Tony Hull in Toronto
Valerie & Tony Hull in Toronto

Precarious Tree Removal

We gave Anson of Enviro Tree Care the highly precarious job of removing a 70 year-old sugar maple from around our pool area. A huge main branch was blown into our two other poolside trees in the recent wind-storm. Problem was it was still attached (just) at the trunk which made removal much more difficult. Anson's professional team handled it all superbly well. Kudos to climber, Justice, who cut the branches away from the other two trees and performed other heroic acts. Hard to descibe, but it took skill & nerve to do! We were very pleased with the whole Enviro Care team who took two days to take down this whole huge tree and an excellent job of clearing the branches away. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Enviro Care. They were prompt, reasonably priced, and a real pleasure to deal with from our viewpoint as home-owners. Jennifer is a fine administrator, Anson is fun to deal with and extremely reputable & his whole team were dedicated to getting this difficult job done right!

Thank you so much for your positive review and for being such an amazing and patient client. We really appreciated all of your help with this difficult tree to make sure we could get it down safely. We look forward to being of service again in the future. All the best!

Susan
Susan

Backyard tree trimming

Professional, friendly, reliable, on time. It was a pleasure dealing with this company. I would highly recommend Enviro Tree Care and would use them again and again. Even the price was right.

Thank you so much Susan! You are an amazing client and were so flexible, when we had an opening, we could fit you right in. A pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best!

Chris
Chris

LARGE Tree Removal

Very happy with Enviro Tree Care. Anson and Jennifer are great! The Team gently removed a HUGE 90 year old tree from my backyard. I was very impressed (and relieved!) with their carefullness. Enviro Tree Care took care of everything for me - aquired the proper city permits, SAFELY cut the tree down, removed all debris, and stump was removed a few days later. The whole team was very polite and professional. Will definitely hire Enviro Tree Care again when the time comes.

Hi Chris!
Thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciated your communication (with us and with your neighbours) and cooperation which made our jobs easier. It was our pleasure to help and we look forward to being of service again whenever you need us.
All the best and have a great summer!
Jennifer

sekan
sekan

Tree Removal

They provided me with 5 star service, quickly and efficiently, cleaned the entire area making sure no branches or twigs were left and ensured the protection of the building opposite where the tree fell. I am very pleased with the work, the politeness of the workers and the consideration provided given that this was such a busy time for everyone following the windstorm. Thank you all for your efforts, from administration to the Urban Arborists. Charlene

Dear Charlene,
Thank you so very much for your amazing review. The tree was a new and interesting challenge for the crew and it was our pleasure to be of service. Please think of us again for your future tree needs. All the best!

RJ (Harbord Village)
RJ (Harbord Village)

Downed Tree

After a windstorm knocked a neighbour's tree into our backyard we lost not only fencing and deckling but our television and internet connection. Because the tree fell over four different properties we had to coordinate with our neighbours for removal. Because there was so many downed trees after the storm it was difficult to get anyone to come out right away. Anson from Enviro Tree Care came out quickly and was able to give each homeowner a separate invoice for removal. His crew was friendly, fast and efficient helping us to begin the process of reconstruction in our backyards.

Dear RJ,
Thank you to you and Antonio for being so helpful in allowing us to access your laneway for safe and efficient removal. We so appreciate all of your help and understanding with the multiple properties involved. Thank you for your positive review. we hope to be of service in the future. All the best!

More about Enviro Tree Care

Enviro Tree Care Inc. is a fully insured, full service tree care company serving Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in storm damage, large limb and tree removal, arborist reports for permits and exemptions, as well as overall tree pruning, intensive root fertilization, and trimming of large hedges. We pride ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?