Eternity Modern

Jack Ramsey from Vancouver
Jack Ramsey from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Living room

I've ordered furniture from this company on a couple different occasions so far, and have been thoroughly impressed with their service and finishing details. I recently ordered an eames set with a stunning oak wood and black leather finish. I couldn't find anywhere on their website to write a review so I'm submitting it here.

janice kotzo from Vancouver
janice kotzo from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Glass Table / Bar Stool

I ordered a glass coffee table and a set of lem piston reproduction bar stools from this company. Delivery took 10 days from the time I ordered so a bit slow but definitely worth the wait. The coffee table was very well packaged and constructed of thick, tempered glass...and the piston stools look just like the originals. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends.