Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
19349 94 Ave, Surrey BC V4N 4S1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Langley  >  Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

firecracker 1 in Langley
firecracker 1 in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Grout cleaning...and wash kitchen tiles

Yes nice fellow...Jeremy...did real good job...
No rush but very efficient...house was clean and lots of padding down on my hardwood floors......wii call again...had coit before expensive but only when. 40 % off.

Thanks for taking the time to write us the review, we appreciate your business, hope to see again!

KC
KC
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleaned carpet of paint

I accidentally dropped a paint sampler on my carpet. They were on time and cleaned up the mess after my best cleaning efforts to clean up my mess. I would recommend to others.

Thanks for taking the time and leaving the for us review, Take care KC!

Liz in Surrey
Liz in Surrey

Excellent Customer Service

This was the second time I had asked for Dustin to clean my dryer's vent and this is the second time he provided excellent customer service! Dustin was friendly, professional and has a high level of experience. I appreciated him taking the time to clearly explain what was needed to be done to improve my dryer's functionality. He also doesn't leave a mess like most trades that have come into my home. I will definitely be asking for Dustin again.

Liz,
We appreciate your loyalty and are grateful for your detailed review.
Always a pleasure to serve you!

Bobby in Surrey
Bobby in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, and dryer cleaning.

Dustin and Dean are great guys, with great service. The price may seem to be more than other places, but after you see how detailed they are and how much time they spend on your home, you will realize it is definately worth it. Don't get sucked into some of the other companies that will do it for a lot less, because I can't see how you would ever get the same quality of work. I highly recommend Alpha Cleaning.

we appreciate your comment, the best prize for us is customer satisfaction.
We hope you soon!

Barbara from Langley
Barbara from Langley
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Spring Carpet Cleaning? Call Alpha!!!

Just had our carpets immaculately cleaned last week - I have called Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning for 3 years in a row - always so very pleased with their professional service and amazing results! We have a very old dog who has her occasional "indiscretions" on our white hard twist carpeting - and Alpha never fails to get every last stain out! The whole house smells fresh and clean again!!! Hats off to Moe, who has done the last 3 jobs - very professional and friendly!! I always recommend Alpha to friends who need the very best!!! Thank you Moe!! Barbara in Walnut Grove

Barbara,
Thanks for taking the time and writing this detailed review,
It is always a pleasure to serve you,
Hope to see you soon!

Sally in Surrey
Sally in Surrey

Furnace and duct cleaning

Dustin at Alpha duct cleaning was prompt, polite and professional. He was diligent and went above and beyond cleaning, informing and repairing our vents and duct work. I would highly recommended Alpha Duct cleaning.

Thanks Sally for taking the time and sending us the review.
Hope to see you soon!

Ryan in Richmond
Ryan in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Duct Cleaning

Alpha just finished cleaning all the air ducts at my house. Booking is very easy through email. Their vacuum is very powerful and the technician Diyako did a very good job. He answered all my questions and gave me very good advice. I would not hesitate to recommend Alpha!

We appreciate your positive comments, We are pleased to provide the best service, Take care Ryan!

Carpet cleaning

Basement carpet was a mess with the dog using it as a bathroom on occasions. Now it's completely clean, you would never know What she did down there when I was not looking or too slow to let her outside. Can't expressed what a great job was done on all the carpets. Great company, great service, great jo.

We appreciate your comment, the best prize for us is customer satisfaction, Thank you!

Michael Stephenson from Whistler
Michael Stephenson from Whistler
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wow, what a great experience

5.0 star rating 12/10/2016
First to Review
Honest, professional and highly recommended.

Unfortunately, Alpha Carpet and Duct Cleaning was not able to complete our HVAC Service and Duct Cleaning due to the location of our Furnace; not their fault! (Our home has a HRV, Heat Pump and Furnace - the furnace is installed on the third floor and not very accessible due to drywall surrounding it).

Alpha did make a solid effort. Upon arrival they saw the potential for them having an issue with the fact the furnace was not completely accessible. They did offer to give it a try with our acknowledgement that they may not be 100% successful. Their stated goal right from the start was 100% done right and happiness from us.

They got things 70% done and came to the conclusion that they would not hit their 100% standard. We chatted and took their advice to stop work and they generously offered to not bill us anything.

They said that the work done was complimentary and left some advice on how to rebuild the wall surrounding the furnace so it could be serviced correctly.

Alpha are true pro's. I doubt their competitors would have made the suggestion to stop work and not bill anything.

True Class.

Thank you Michael for taking your time to write a very detailed review, We are pleased to provide the best service! We wish you and yours all the best in 2017!

I Foyle in Vancouver
I Foyle in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Thrilled with my Furnace & Duct cleaning Service from Diyako and Sohrab, both gentlemen very thorough , professional and courteous.
Will definitely call Aplha again and pass their name on.
Very satisfied. A job well done. Thank you both.

I Foyle, Vancouver.

Thank you I Foyle, we appreciate your comment, the best prize for us is customer satisfaction, See you soon!

More about Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

A Higher Standard of Cleaning
Not just a catch phrase. This has been the essence of every service completed since 2005. Alpha™ Carpet Cleaning Ltd has been living in and serving your community with a commitment to excellence. Friendly certified technicians are highly trained and experienced in carpet, area rugs & upholstery and air duct cleaning.
In 2005, Alpha™ Carpet & Duct Cleaning was started as a carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Now with thousands of satisfied clients in the lower Mainland-from Vancouver to Abbotsford-business and homeowners living in houses, condos and apartments have received our professional cleaning services using one of our three different specialized cleaning systems.
And with our expansion into air duct and dryer vent cleaning, your just one phone call away from a clean and healthy indoor environment.
At Alpha ™, we are committed to servicing our community and clients with the best service possible by using state of the art cleaning equipment and training our staff to deliver top notch results.
Whether its carpets, upholstery or air ducts and dryer vents, you can count on Alpha™ Carpet & Duct Cleaning to deliver the best service and amazing results.