Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Cleaning dryer vent

Thorough . Explained the process through event.
Very satisfied with the work.
You make your review process very difficult. Why demand 50 words if 20 will do? yes yes yes yes

Sharleen in New West
Sharleen in New West
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great option, especially for high-rise buildings

This company has been my go-to for carpet cleaning because they're able to do work in condos and apartments. I never realized this, but a lot of carpet cleaning companies can't take apartment/condo jobs because most carpet cleaning equipment is mounted on trucks. Alpha has both truck-mounted and portable cleaning machines so they're able to work in any type of home.

I've used Alpha twice; the first time was before moving into a townhouse and the second was when I was moving out of a low-rise apartment. Both times, the truck-mounted hoses were able to reach the units but I was glad that the portable machine was an option in case the hoses weren't able to reach.

Each time the technicians (Bob and James) have been on-time, friendly, and professional. Corner protectors and booties were used to prevent any damage and cleaning was thorough. Alpha's prices are reasonable and it was easy to schedule an appointment with them.

Lance
Lance
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great customer service. Great work

Great experience. Reza provided great customer service over the phone and was able to get in a tech that same day due to a cancellation.

Jeff the tech was professional, polite and did good work, and shared alot of great information.

Zaish in Surrey

Unit 3, 19349 94th Ave
Surrey
BC
V4N

Mark from Alpha Carpet and Duct cleaning did an amazing job. He was very polite, friendly and curtious. He took his time and explained what services were going to be performed and took his time with cleaning. Mark really went above and beyond!
I will recommend him to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Shampooing our carpets

Marek was your service technician...........he did a fabulous job on our carpets. He was very professional and amazingly fast................I have used your service before and I am very impressed with Marek.
Thank you.............................Gail

Clean out Dryer vent - Surrey, B.C.

Dryer vent not cleaned for a few years, and was plugged up causing problems in drying clothes. Service to clean out the vent was thorough and efficient. Highly recommend this company.

Penny in Abbotsford
Penny in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Carpet Cleaning

As usual, stellar service from Alpha Capet & Duct Cleaning! We have used them for our business and homes and have never had an issue. Last minute request and not only fit us in, but did an outstanding job. Kudos to this team! Definitely recommend to anyone, you won’t be disappointed!!

firecracker 1 in Langley
firecracker 1 in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Grout cleaning...and wash kitchen tiles

Yes nice fellow...Jeremy...did real good job...
No rush but very efficient...house was clean and lots of padding down on my hardwood floors......wii call again...had coit before expensive but only when. 40 % off.

Thanks for taking the time to write us the review, we appreciate your business, hope to see again!

KC
KC
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleaned carpet of paint

I accidentally dropped a paint sampler on my carpet. They were on time and cleaned up the mess after my best cleaning efforts to clean up my mess. I would recommend to others.

Thanks for taking the time and leaving the for us review, Take care KC!

Liz in Surrey
Liz in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Excellent Customer Service

This was the second time I had asked for Dustin to clean my dryer's vent and this is the second time he provided excellent customer service! Dustin was friendly, professional and has a high level of experience. I appreciated him taking the time to clearly explain what was needed to be done to improve my dryer's functionality. He also doesn't leave a mess like most trades that have come into my home. I will definitely be asking for Dustin again.

Liz,
We appreciate your loyalty and are grateful for your detailed review.
Always a pleasure to serve you!

More about Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning

A Higher Standard of Cleaning
Not just a catch phrase. This has been the essence of every service completed since 2005. Alpha™ Carpet Cleaning Ltd has been living in and serving your community with a commitment to excellence. Friendly certified technicians are highly trained and experienced in carpet, area rugs & upholstery and air duct cleaning.
In 2005, Alpha™ Carpet & Duct Cleaning was started as a carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Now with thousands of satisfied clients in the lower Mainland-from Vancouver to Abbotsford-business and homeowners living in houses, condos and apartments have received our professional cleaning services using one of our three different specialized cleaning systems.
And with our expansion into air duct and dryer vent cleaning, your just one phone call away from a clean and healthy indoor environment.
At Alpha ™, we are committed to servicing our community and clients with the best service possible by using state of the art cleaning equipment and training our staff to deliver top notch results.
Whether its carpets, upholstery or air ducts and dryer vents, you can count on Alpha™ Carpet & Duct Cleaning to deliver the best service and amazing results.