All City Auctioneers

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Surrey  >  All City Auctioneers

Review for All City Auctioneers

Heather  in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

I bought flooring from this company at an auction in Chilliwack. They would not let me open the boxes of natural oak hardwood flooring. When I got home I opened them and found holes and damaged boards. I could only salvage half the order and the rest was garbage. They would do nothing for me. Basically I had start from scratch. They have two locations and be very careful when you buy from them and check everything. Their display essentially misrepresented what I actually bought - it was all perfect on the show floor.